In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

That one's not mine. That's some photo off the internet. it's 2006, i got a 2007.
    But they're selling so fast they can't keep them on the lot. I have to wait 2 weeks, but whatever. The shopping is done.
    This is the first new car I've had. I'm pumped!!!!
  • thats amazing!! its a cute little car
  • Awesome! Is it that colour, too?
  • Oh, Thanks Amber!!

I can't tell you what you should be. But BMI is a pretty good scale. It's not perfect, but it's a good guideline.
    Healthy range is between 18.5 and 25. You're at 24, so you're in healthy zone (but i understand wanting to be less). your goal is around 20, so that's still in healthy zone, that's good.

I don't know what to tell you about breakfast either. My cereal does a pretty good job of keeping me full. I am pretty hungry by lunchtime though. If I splurge and get an omelete, I'm not hungry by lunch! But the job makes dieting so easy. I have allocated times to eat, and I can eat at my desk whenever, but it's much eaiser to me to say "no, wait until lunch at 11:45 whereas if I were at home I'd just eat.

Speaking of eating, it's time for that!! I just had to come squee about my car a bit first. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 21 2007, 08:25 PM)
    Awesome! Is it that colour, too?

yeah, that's it. They didn't come in too many colors. That was by far the best. See I love a really dark sparkly blue on a car, but the only blue they had was like a powder blue.
  • Yay! Congrats on your car!!

And I have breakfast problems too, Ambie. No matter what I eat, I'm hungry just an hour or two later. sad.gif
  • Elastic headbands. They keep my bangs out of my face without the hassle of bobby pins!
  • I saw a shooting star on my walk home from the grocery store. it was green!!
  • thanks for the help wolfie!

congrats on the car!!!
  • That's all so awesome, Wolfie! biggrin.gif

What makes me happy...hmm...
    -Wicked!
    -Getting to see Phantom of the Opera for free in FIFTH ROW seats last night!!!!! happy.gif happy.gif
    -Elanor and her crazy IM antics tongue.gif
    -Being excited for school to start
  • You're excited for school!? I applaud you. I wish I was.
  • Aww. *hugs*

I'm just excited because of this and the fact that I'll get to see all my friends again. Also, I can't wait to find out what our new theatre teacher is like.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 22 2007, 12:01 PM)
    Elastic headbands. They keep my bangs out of my face without the hassle of bobby pins!

- When people say "bangs"

laugh.gif It always makes me smile/laugh. It's just so... not right. It took me ages to figure out what people were actually talking about when they said bangs. Why though? Is there a reason? "fringe" makes sense because the hair fringes your face... but "bangs"?? I'm actually really interested to know if anyone would like to tell me!

- Getting my freaky hair extensions out tomorrow!!! No more of people telling me I have a black soul or that there are cockroach eggs in my hair!! biggrin.gif
  • Oh that doesn't make sense does it?? That's what i've always heard them called. I've never heard fringe, but it does make sense.

There's a lot of words like that in the English language. I might could think of them if you hadn't asked (I know I know)
    So I'll steal this one from the Simpsons:

Otto: "Why do they call 'em fingers?? You never see them fing!

Oh, there they go."
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 22 2007, 08:38 AM)
    Oh that doesn't make sense does it?? That's what i've always heard them called. I've never heard fringe, but it does make sense.

There's a lot of words like that in the English language. I might could think of them if you hadn't asked (I know I know)
    So I'll steal this one from the Simpsons:

Otto: "Why do they call 'em fingers?? You never see them fing!

Oh, there they go."

haha i love the simpsons hahaha!
  • I has home tomrorow. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My home!
  • - Rufus Wainwright's brilliance
    In exactly a week he will have played an amazing show at my very own Centennial Hall. In exactly a week I will be able to say "I've played multiple shows in the same concert hall as Rufus Wainwright." Way beyond cool. Words cannot express my excitement. Every time I think about it I want to scream wub.gif
  • wow, Wolfie! You look great!!
    That's really inspiring!
    I'm trying to lose weight too, but I eat when I'm stressed and I can't seem to break that.
  • yeah you might this this is crazy but when i first got the ok go dvd i stayed up in my room all day and did nothing but learn the AMW dance and at rice and rice cakes o got skinny but then i ate a real meal and gained alot back........great job keep it up im super jealous of you
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 22 2007, 11:42 PM)
    yeah you might this this is crazy but when i first got the ok go dvd i stayed up in my room all day and did nothing but learn the AMW dance and at rice and rice cakes o got skinny

haha, that's awesome.
    I used to run, mostly on a treadmill and I was all "yay for me, I'm healthy."
    But I got too much homework and I kind of stopped because of it, and then I was all, "man, now I'm out of shape and need to lose some weight."
    And then I discovered OK Go and tried to get back on the treadmill- I got bruised many times, however, because now I was not running but attempting to dance.
    So I stopped and haven't got on a treadmill since (and am still out of shape and need to lose).