In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• -big star blue
  • grrrrrrrrrr it got warmer as the day progressed.
    but at least it was only in the upper 80s instead of hitting triple digits.
  • Warmth. I miss warmth. Warmth makes me happy.
  • -It was warm today in Syndey!!! 24 or something like that, just perfect!

God, You probably shouldn't have moved to Melbourne if you like warmth tongue.gif
  • -Weeds/the fact that I can sing all of the Weeds opening theme song ("Little Boxes" by Malvina Reynolds)
    -the SAQ and $8 wine
    -chatty late-night taxi drivers
    -getting the internet tomorrow because I am incapable of living without it apparently. I just love Skype OK?
    -Cirque du Soleil's "Corteo." Fuck it, Cirque du Soleil in general
    -yoga
    -my new room actually FEELING like my room.
  • - shopping
    - getting cute clothes
    - wearing cute clothes to school
    - getting many compliments on being cute
    - getting stared at and smiled at by the cute guy from spain
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 27 2007, 02:27 PM)
    - getting stared at and smiled at by the cute guy from spain

oooooooh! this is great news!
  • - Being able to use my favorite line: "I smell good AND i look like a rockstar! My day is going swell!"
  • -Having five (aka all) fun classes
    -New theatre teacher with gorgeous eyes who's adorable wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 22 2007, 03:15 AM)
    - When people say "bangs"

laugh.gif It always makes me smile/laugh. It's just so... not right. It took me ages to figure out what people were actually talking about when they said bangs. Why though? Is there a reason? "fringe" makes sense because the hair fringes your face... but "bangs"?? I'm actually really interested to know if anyone would like to tell me!

Maybe because they bang against your forehead!

QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 24 2007, 06:41 PM)
    Hershey's Kisses.
    I've become mildly obsessed.

Oh boy, I use to eat about a bag of those a day!
    ...Then I got realllly sick of them, after a week or so.

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 26 2007, 03:27 AM)
    - new earphones
    - they don't hurt

Do earphones hurt your ears too!?
    My ear-hole area must be smaller than average, because all of the headphones I've ever tried, with the exception of ipod ones, hurt horribly.

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 27 2007, 11:04 PM)
    -Having five (aka all) fun classes
    -New theatre teacher with gorgeous eyes who's adorable wub.gif

Aww, congrats!!

-Cinnamon raisin bagels with lots of creamcheese, eggs, and orange juice. Mmmm!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 28 2007, 01:22 PM)
    Maybe because they bang against your forehead!

Do earphones hurt your ears too!?
    My ear-hole area must be smaller than average, because all of the headphones I've ever tried, with the exception of ipod ones, hurt horribly.

I suppose that the use of 'bangs' may be justifiable in that sense... although, i still think 'fringe' is more appropriate tongue.gif

Yeah, my ears are pretty small, i can't even wear ipod ones. Ooh i forgot to say, my earphone cords are also knot proof! biggrin.gif
  • Mhmm, fringe makes more sense.

Knot proof? How so?
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 27 2007, 04:54 PM)
    -It was warm today in Syndey!!! 24 or something like that, just perfect!

God, You probably shouldn't have moved to Melbourne if you like warmth tongue.gif

Shut up tongue.gif I hate Sydney. I'm sorry, but it's just too fast for me. I grew up on the Gold Coast lmao, I don't think it's possible for me to have grown up in a more laid back environment. I'm shocked enough by the sheer impatience of Melbournian drivers I think I'd have a heart attack if I tried to drive in Sydney (Shit I nearly died every time I was in the passenger seat, it was always like OH MY GOD THERE'S A MERCEDES COMING RIGHT FOR US I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIIEEEEEEE!!!).

... and it's not that I like warmth lmao it's just that I dont' have the money to buy winter appropriate clothing yet. I hate the heat, that's why I left the GC. It was always too hot.

And besides... it was twenty FIVE yesterday so we beat you by one fucking degree. So there.

On a positive note having an income makes me happy. I hope to have some soon.
  • DFGJKHAFDKJGHAKJGHKJFHG

I just got my group certificate back from my last employer, sure it's two weeks past the legal date he had to get it to me by BUT NOW I CAN GET MY FUCKING MONEY BACK. WEEEEEEEEE.

I like money.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 28 2007, 05:22 PM)
    Mhmm, fringe makes more sense.

Knot proof? How so?

the super fantastical rubbery cord things ohmy.gif they just don't tangle!!!

QUOTE (God @ Aug 28 2007, 05:43 PM)
    Shut up tongue.gif I hate Sydney. I'm sorry, but it's just too fast for me. I grew up on the Gold Coast lmao, I don't think it's possible for me to have grown up in a more laid back environment. I'm shocked enough by the sheer impatience of Melbournian drivers I think I'd have a heart attack if I tried to drive in Sydney (Shit I nearly died every time I was in the passenger seat, it was always like OH MY GOD THERE'S A MERCEDES COMING RIGHT FOR US I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIIEEEEEEE!!!).
    ... and it's not that I like warmth lmao it's just that I dont' have the money to buy winter appropriate clothing yet. I hate the heat, that's why I left the GC. It was always too hot.

And besides... it was twenty FIVE yesterday so we beat you by one fucking degree. So there.
    On a positive note having an income makes me happy. I hope to have some soon.

oooh well we were twenty EIGHT today!!! so there tongue.gif

omg i'm so afraid to drive! i really don't want to!!

and congratualtions on getting money! i miss earning money sad.gif
  • I miss earning money, too but it just occured to me to apply to inbound call centre jobs to tide me over while I bang down the doors of the local newspapers/PR companies (I studied Journalism and Public Relations at Uni. I want to be a self righteous asshole and get paid for it) so I just applied for an arseload of jobs. All of them will be crazy if they do not call me for I am Omnipotent and therefore they would want me as an employee, y/y?

And SHUT UP YOU. It was like, 18 here today but I'm slowly (very slowly) getting used to the weather. I really do love the Cold. It's snuggle weather. It's great for picking up guys. You just moan that you're cold and they being all wanky are like, "Oh let me keep you warm" and cuddle you and tud-dah, hot guy is cuddling you. Where could you go wrong? Nowhere, I tell you. Winter is the bomb. Thursday is going to be 22. Ooo. Excitement. 28 just is not winter.

And driving isn't that scary ... in places that aren't Sydney lmao. It's taking me ages to get used to Melbourne driving. The roads go from two lanes to one with no warning, there are fucking trams everywhere, you can't turn left during certain hours, you can't turn right during other hours and everyone is an impatient arsehole who honks at you all the time and i'm sorry but WHAT THE FUCK IS A FUCKING HOOK TURN?!

... I've said too much.
  • Of course they would be crazy not to hire you!! As much as I miss the money I really don't miss my job... this is because i worked for Boost juice. Yes, I was a skanky Boost chick, the shame of it all!

hahah i don't like this new warm weather, it means smelly people and sticky bus seats sad.gif
    awh, if i tell a boy i'm cold i'll be lucky if he offers me a jumper... cuddles are very very rare.

mhmm i can imagine that the trams would be scary but i didn't no about the other crazy road rules! i don't think i'll be driving anytime soon.
  • -Dreams in which you levitate AND have OK Go visit your house.
    I woke up smiling. smile.gif
  • -paramore (what took me so long??)
    -walking faster b/c of the music i'm listening to
    -being on the board while in class... cool.gif
    -Rusty Ross pictures
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 28 2007, 09:01 AM)
    -Dreams in which you levitate AND have OK Go visit your house.
    I woke up smiling. smile.gif

laugh.gif
    Aww!
    I recently had a dream, and I was at an OK Go concert, and then I was talking to Andy, and he remembered me, and then he got mad or something, and sat down, at a desk on stage, and started paying his bills. laugh.gif

-OK Go dreams.
    -Dreams in general.
    -Geico commercials.