In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 1 2007, 12:19 AM)
    getting an application to work at build-a-bear workshop!

Aww, that will be so much fun!!!

-Getting out halloween/clown makeup at about 5 in the morning with my friend and putting it on laugh.gif
    -Watching "Tuff Ghost" by The Unicorns about a million times.
    -Trying to take pictures of glowsticks in the dark.
    -FINALLY solving this "Crazy Turtle Game" that I've had since I was little (You had to put these 9 pieces together so that the head and the tails matched, and formed a square, and we never solved it. My mom found it the yesterday and my friend and I kept trying and trying and I was freaking out. Literally. Then today we got all logical and figured out that 2 identical pieces couldn't touch, and what turtles had extra tails or heads so that some had to go on the outside, and woah. WE DID IT!!!)
    You have no idea how happy that makes me!!
  • - late night with conan o brien reruns
  • ^^ I completely agree. I love Conan!!!

-going to NY Red Bull games and screaming and cheering and going crazy. And cheering with other NY fans and drowning out the Chicago fans. And listening to the funny chants by the fans around me. And seeing myself on the Jumbotron. And having 1st row seats and being SO close to one of the awesome players as he is doing a corner kick and being able to scream to him. And having like half my body over the railing to talk to the players. (I was literally like 2 feet, not even, when he was doing a corner kick) And NY winning the game, and therefore everyone going insane! ahhhhh
  • ^^ sounds like you had alot of fun

-buying 2 grab bags for a dollar and wondering about what suprises are held within
  • -winning bets!!!
  • - new florescent polka dotted shoe strings
  • - watching senior citizens do the tango
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 2 2007, 07:58 PM)
    - watching senior citizens do the tango

Aww!!!

-Dutch dip. Mmmm.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 1 2007, 06:13 AM)
    AMOEBA MUSIC.
    what an amazing music store.
    i sold back like eight cds and they gave me $47 in store credit so i got to buy some more cds!
    and they have such an amazing vinyl collection!!
    now i really really want a record player
    anyone know where i can get one for a decent price??
    cuz then i'd be UBER HAPPY.

awww. i really want a record player. i want to start collecting all those vinyls. u know, make julian and paul and paolo slightly richer. its all good.

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Sep 2 2007, 03:44 AM)
    -Getting out halloween/clown makeup at about 5 in the morning with my friend and putting it on laugh.gif

haha, i love halloween!!! i can't wait until october.

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 2 2007, 04:38 AM)
    - late night with conan o brien reruns

yes yes yes
    conan is far to amazing.

- the fact tha fall is just around the corner. no more sweating!!

- jp and his mangoes.

- the possibility of going to ny to for school!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif and having crazy adventures with porridge and jb and melissa!! yes

woot woot woot
  • listening to christmas music in september wub.gif
  • Mm! I love Christmas music!!
  • I listen to Hansons Snowed In all year 'round and am not ashamed to admit it.

Meanwhile, THE ESTIMATED DATE MY INTERNET WILL BE CONNECTED IS TOMORROW AND I'M SO GIDDY I COULD JUST DIE OF EXCITEMENT.

Oh and I have so many job offers I'm feeling guilty about turning people down. A nice change from not having a job, but still. I feel guilty, 'cause I'm just so fantastic any employer would be lucky to have me.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Sep 3 2007, 01:11 PM)
    - jp and his mangoes.

- the possibility of going to ny to for school!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif and having crazy adventures with porridge and jb and melissa!! yes

woot woot woot

- vinnie's list biggrin.gif
    - contemplating the physical identity of jp... with pictures!!!
    - rain
  • o i too love vinnie's list!
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 4 2007, 03:59 AM)
    I listen to Hansons Snowed In all year 'round and am not ashamed to admit it.

me toooooooooooooooo!! it's just the best christmas CD ever...
  • -conor(r.)

woo!
  • -having a best friend in Montreal. I spent Monday evening at her apartment with another friend, just reading magazines, watching Stella, and eating pasta.
    -Having a sort of family group in Montreal comprised of people I genuinely enjoy.
    -Making my mom laugh on the phone even when we're talking about bed bugs. My mom has a great laugh.
    -Frites Alors (best fries evvvveeerrr)
    -Avoiding readings for class by doing crossword puzzles instead
    -Going to my first two classes today and feeling assured in knowing that they're both going to be awesome (one seems pretty difficult, but I like hard work. I don't do well unless I'm challenged)

I'm just feeling pretty all-around giddy.
  • How are your classes this year, Amy?
  • I have only had two as of today: Behvaioral Economics and The Economics of Climate Change.

They both seem super interesting. The professor of the former is laid-back and calm. He seems to really love the subject (both profs do actually) and seems super nice. The latter seems like a tough class: lots of reading, a tough prof. However, if I work hard (which I plan on doing), I think it may be the most rewarding of my classes.

Tomorrow: Economic Statistics, Introduction to Theatre Studies (I'm still a thespian at heart) and International Politics: State Behavior