In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I needs a treadmill 'cause walking outdoors is like, ew.

I don't like the outdoors. Indoors makes me happy.
  • yeah i used to run a mile everyday but now i dont know what happened i just kinda like stopped when school started lol but my mom is going to sign me up for the ymca
  • I used to go to the gym 5 times a week 'til I got really sick and fell out of the habit. I was fit, yo. Now I'm lazy. I should start exercising again but I really hate the outdoors.
  • i get bored exercising!
    even with music!
    and i don't have anyone to exercise with!
    grr at exercising.

and i was being really good with food all summer.. and then we had guests over so we were out a lot eating junk.. and now TOM is here so i'm like hungry a lot..
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    k sorry.

this is supposed to be happy list? woooooooops. haha
  • My gym had plasma tv's in the cardio area so you could plug in headphones and watch the tv. It was awesome when the Biggest Loser 'cause it made you go harder. Like, "Must. Work. Out. Do. Not. Want."
  • Oooh I just went for a jog in the rain! It was lovely and refreshing, I really like endorphins biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 23 2007, 01:03 AM)
    Oooh I just went for a jog in the rain! It was lovely and refreshing, I really like endorphins biggrin.gif

That last sentence just screamed Legally Blonde to me. tongue.gif

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands...They just don't!"
  • I hate actually working out like at the gym. But playing sports helps alot. Especially soccer, it is just constantly running so I definitly get in shape. First game of the season today! Yeah!
  • A secretary just brought in stacks and stacks of paper. These are our classnotes. As the secretary walked by with the stacks and stacks of paper, a boy suddenly blurted out, "Seventeen monkeys just died!"

someonelse said: "Somewhere there are 17 homeless monkeys now roaming"
    The way the died sentence was blurted out was a lot more funnier

Either way, I can't stop laughing laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • I just got a myspace comment from one of the girls that I've been tutoring in math for the past year, who got her exam results today.

She got an A* (highest grade, basically) in math, and she just wanted to thank me for the help. smile.gif
    I feel all warm and glowy inside!
  • That's gotta be a great feeling!!
  • so tonight was my first time sneaking out of the house ever
    3 of my friends lost their keys in a feild by my house and they needed a flashlight and help finding them
    the one whoes car it was, was crying
    and i found them ^^
    my grandma said if u pray that u will find it, that u will
    it worked ^^
    someone was listenin
  • this yummy pear
  • Impending road trip in 26 minutes.

I'll try to refrain from starting another countdown!!
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 24 2007, 04:55 PM)

haha i think that thats the funniest smiley thing ive ever seen!
  • When my guitar sounds perfectly in tune makes me happy. I'm a beginner, and tuning is the bane of my exsistence.
  • Hershey's Kisses.
    I've become mildly obsessed.
  • The Shrek 2 soundtrack.

wub.gif

Edit: Hey, I'm a chatty little monkey!
  • -conor's singing voice.