In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• Christine, they freaking freak the freak out of me man!

I got a new non degrading job at the underground at yorku! A waitress! Not a fooking busser! woot! doesn't start untill end of August though... so i'll have to keep on fighting for a while.

the job im at now... I almost had to plunge a toilet... I refuesed in my small voice...then avoided the boss... and then the boss got some other chick to do it... and threatened her with a firing! thats evil!

plus everytime i go in Im scared to death they'll make me wear the "cha cha the tree frog" costume... a massive foam costume... that everyone else has had to endure except me so far... thank god

but ya! a waitress job! I hope I can handle training!
  • omg thats really creepy, ive got a story, when my sister was little she would always tell my mom and me that she saw little green men walk from the bathroom to our attic and they would like talk to her and stuff and i always knew there was a ghost in our basement bc when i was down there somthing tapped me on the shoulder and i turned around and there was nothing there and my dog started barking at the corner, and then 2 nights ago my parents finally believed my sister bc my mom heard someone in our laundry room in the middle of the night and so she got my dad and he walked into the kitchen and something had pushed him into the cabinet and he has a gash in his head and then they went to bed and when they woke up there were broken plates on the ground that they didnt break, and they told our neighbor about it and i guess when people where digging his basement they found teeth and little bones and stuff so like our house might be over like a burial ground howw creepy!
  • Yay! Congrats!
    I couldn't be a waitress, I would probably drop those big trays.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 13 2007, 02:55 PM)
    omg thats really creepy, ive got a story, when my sister was little she would always tell my mom and me that she saw little green men walk from the bathroom to our attic and they would like talk to her and stuff and i always knew there was a ghost in our basement bc when i was down there somthing tapped me on the shoulder and i turned around and there was nothing there and my dog started barking at the corner, and then 2 nights ago my parents finally believed my sister bc my mom heard someone in our laundry room in the middle of the night and so she got my dad and he walked into the kitchen and something had pushed him into the cabinet and he has a gash in his head and then they went to bed and when they woke up there were broken plates on the ground that they didnt break, and they told our neighbor about it and i guess when people where digging his basement they found teeth and little bones and stuff so like our house might be over like a burial ground howw creepy!

Eee!!! We should start a thread for like ghostly encounters...they don't really belong in the happy list.
  • true thats what i was just thinking
  • Should I go ahead and do it?
  • yeah it would be cool to see what people say
  • Alright, I shall get on it!
  • -Eating ice cream right out of the container when it's almost gone.
    -Luigi's lemon Italian ice
  • - yummy chicken sandwhich (didnt burn myself this time)
    - jonas brothers concert in an hour
  • i was saved when my friend called me and asked me to come to a bonfire tonight.
    i was gona stay home. not shower and iron all day
    she called at 4 so i was pretty well into that ^^
  • - MARMOSETS

Tiny monkey wub.gif
  • ^^ as;dlkjfadf! Thats the cutest thing I've ever seen wub.gif
  • Having a nice long cry on your mom's shoulder.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 14 2007, 05:02 PM)
    Having a nice long cry on your mom's shoulder.

You cried? Why?
  • Oh, it's just that the diabetes hasn't been so good for me recently, and every now and then I just crack and get really depressed about it. And I had to go to the hospital today for my check up which just brought it all back and you couldn't stop me crying for hours lol tongue.gif

I'm alright now though. My mom cheered me up. And my doctors promised to leave me alone from now on, unless I ask for help. So that's made me feel better.
  • sad.gif I'm sorry about that. But I'm glad your mom made you feel better. And I hope that things will get better too.

Because we need you to spread red-haired kumfs everywhere.
  • Awww, thank you Courtney!

OK, a new addition to the happy list - an obvious one, but I don't think i've mentioned it yet:

-Boardies.
  • Aw.

-people saying "boardies" on the Happy List thread.
  • i hope you feel better electra