In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 19 2007, 10:55 AM)
    -the HomoHop (who doesn't want an excuse to dress up like a unicorn and dance until 3 in the morning?).

you are honestly too cool for words. i hope that if you and i really knew each other, that we'd be friends.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 20 2007, 07:53 PM)
    you are honestly too cool for words. i hope that if you and i really knew each other, that we'd be friends.

Hahaha, oh ditto no doubt. We'd totally be irl friends.

-Mama Packages (i.e. care packages sent by my mama to me). She knows what I need: lots of chocolate and jelly beans, chapstick, FUCKING AWESOME THANKSGIVING DECORATIONS, etc. etc. I've been putting up Thanksgiving decorations all afternoon and oh my god I have the most awesome mama.
    -despite the fact that I've known him for over two years, my boyfriend can make me laugh like nobody's business.
    -feeling so lucky to have what I have
    -our apartment feeling like an actual home.
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BONES KISSES BOOTH
    BOOTH KISSES BONES
    IN THE NEXT EPISODE
    of the show Bones
    which is next week
    which I am incredibly way too excited for
    I honestly squealed when they showed the scenes for the next episode...
    okay I'm done

uhh
    half days make me happy
    and holidays
    and vacations

yarrrr
    oh, and:
    I might be going to New Orleans on a service trip over Feb/April break.
    So that's really really exciting.
  • -conspiring to and then hijacking a golf cart at a ritzy resort, and going on a wild joy ride up, down, and crashing around into everything, with a complete disregard for golf etiquette

-changing a tight-ass teacher's radio station from classical to rock. Then singing along with my fav guy classmate at the top of our lungs to "Move Along" by AAR as the teacher walks in with a look of utter horror on his face
  • - having access to the internet... IN my apartment... whoo! no more waitung in librarys and finally using all the fun the internet has to offer, youtube and lastfm and... oh, i'm so happy
  • ^^
    oh oh, add me? yes? yes. http://www.last.fm/user/Vinca15/

- thanksgiving break!! even though it's only 2 days.
    - my mom letting us miss school today cuz she didn't want to drive
    - umm, i don't know what else, but i'm happy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • I AM long-term lucky.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 21 2007, 11:24 PM)
    ^^
    oh oh, add me? yes? yes. http://www.last.fm/user/Vinca15/

hey, your playlist looks just like mine... OK Go, OK Go, OK Go, OK Go....

even though it says our music does not match that well... I listen to loads of stuff you do... weird weird smile.gif

- going to London for two days, seeing OK Go, eating loads of muffins and being so spontaneous (being able to write this word, ... if it's correct anyways...)
  • Enchanted! Oh my goodness, I wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif this movie. I knew I would love it, but I never realized how much.
  • I HAVE A CAMBRIDGE INTERVIEW!!!
    And we phoned the college up, because of some problem with a form (it's sorted now) and the woman on the phone congratulated me and said that I must have done really well to get an interview, because they don't interview all of them. Eeeeeee smile.gif

Also, I know it's obvious, but OK Go.
    Especially Tim's subtle stage dancing. laugh.gif
  • AHHHH! OH MY GOSH!!! That's seriously SO exciting Alice!! Such a proud wife, I am smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 23 2007, 01:31 PM)
    I HAVE A CAMBRIDGE INTERVIEW!!!
    And we phoned the college up, because of some problem with a form (it's sorted now) and the woman on the phone congratulated me and said that I must have done really well to get an interview, because they don't interview all of them. Eeeeeee smile.gif

Congratulations! You got the interview because you're awesome. I would put the winky smiley, but I still don't like the new one.

-Travis (such an amazing show)
    -having my right cheek kissed by half of Travis
  • congrats, Alice! That's awesome!
  • Oh yay Alice and Kalinda (I still don't like new mr winky either)

- the end of an era, bubye Howie
  • Thank you, my lovelies! I'm rather excited. I love you wifey, and Kalinda you're awesome too. smile.gif

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 24 2007, 01:07 AM)
    -Travis (such an amazing show)
    -having my right cheek kissed by half of Travis

Ooooh!!!! That's fantastic!!
  • - My new coloring book....haha, I feel like a little kid.
  • - my suitcase full of red feathers

- finding one of those silvery paperthings that flew around at the OK Go concert inside of my jacket (which I did not wear, so that's weird...)

edit: oh, i forgot...

- my birthday on monday, haha, why did i forget?!
  • -my friend's soccer team just beating MY universities team in the NCAA 1st round... i like my friend Steve better than the entire MSU team...whoops.
    -said friend getting feisty and almost getting ejected laugh.gif
    -my 8 year old cousin being an 'expert' at guitar hero... it's completely ridiculous
    -all the videos and pictures from the koko show
    -going to see the Nutcracker tomorrow!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 24 2007, 07:41 PM)
    -all the videos and pictures from the koko show

yesssssssss too sexy!

*listening to my favorite band non-stop and news about them starting to record again!
    *lazy saturday's
    *sexy messageboards =D
  • -full sized beds that I can really stretch out on
    (my bed at home is a twin size, the smallest adult size, which is rather cramped for my 5 foot 7 frame. I like to spread out)

-trying to figure out the radio stations in a new city

-seeing familiar tv channels but with different numbers when you're in a new city