In this Discussion

Grey's Anatomy

Comments

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 5 2006, 02:06 PM)
    Anyone notice the TULANE shirt on Dr. Burke at the end of the last episode? woo! haha

Sometimes I hate Cristina, then she does something like her plan to get George out of the apartment and I go back to loving her.

oh, um, what's going on...Meredith is 'friends' with McDreamy and Addison (?), she just found out she has 2 half sisters cause her dad remarried after he left her mom, and she took a vow of celibacy but Chris O'Donnell is a guest on the show now so that's not going to happen. George is still mad at her, but he's dating a new doctor and Christina managed to kick him out of the appartment. Izzy's still having a thing with Denny, and Alex is still being an ass to everyone. I think that's all....Do you know about the George/Meredith issue?

Oh yeah..I watched like 2 episodes after the bomb thing..I keep on forgetting it's on though..thanks for filling me in.
  • I'm obsessed with this show. My favorite character is George even though everyone always seems to find him annoying and want him to die.
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ Apr 5 2006, 06:04 PM)
    I'm obsessed with this show. My favorite character is George even though everyone always seems to find him annoying and want him to die.

NOOOO! I love George! I think he's the cutest thing ever.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 5 2006, 04:08 PM)
    NOOOO! I love George! I think he's the cutest thing ever.

Me too! Whenever someone brings up Grey's Anatomy they ususally trash him, but I think he's the funniest one on the show. Well, after Christina anyway.
  • so its on over here now

i missed it tonight

so therefore i give up on it
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 5 2006, 07:15 PM)
    so its on over here now

i missed it tonight
    so therefore i give up on it

Pandy, you don't try hard enough.
  • Try, try again!!!
    The show has good music at least. So watch for that!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 5 2006, 08:23 PM)
    Try, try again!!!
    The show has good music at least. So watch for that!

Yes, it does! I really like how music is used in that show, which is really what drew me to it at first.
  • I watched it, and then they played Tegan and Sara.. and I was captivated at that point.

It makes me really happy that they're showing it in the UK. I won't miss it!
  • urg fine ill watch it next week

=p
  • if there's not a new episode next week, I may throw something through a window. Seriously, what the hell?
  • according to the tv guide there SHOULD be a new episode next week

seriously though, 3weeks without grey's anatomy? WTH?!
  • i feel dorky replying to myself but whatever.

new grey's anatomy tonight! smile.gif (and desperate housewives too if you watch it)
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Apr 30 2006, 02:17 PM)
    i feel dorky replying to myself but whatever.

new grey's anatomy tonight! smile.gif (and desperate housewives too if you watch it)

Whoooooooooo!
  • Double post!

Dude. Alex? AAAAAAAAAASSSSSHOLE! Can I just say. mad.gif
  • SERIOUSLY!!

i just wanted to slap him and kick him down the stairs. he was such a stupid smug bastard at the end too.
  • If McDreamy calls Meredith a whore next week, I'm going to punch him.

Chris O'Donnell is a hottie. Why does Meredith get all the hot guys?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ May 1 2006, 06:16 PM)
    If McDreamy calls Meredith a whore next week, I'm going to punch him.

Chris O'Donnell is a hottie. Why does Meredith get all the hot guys?

That was Chris O'Donnell? Dude, I didn't even notice! Haha.
  • HAH I am SOOOOO addicted to this show. And SOOOOOO gutted that they only started showing it here like 4 weeks ago. Last week I thought about buyng it on ebay, I am SO addicted to it, but I thought the better of waiting it out.

The one that was on last week is the one where Izzy (hah, its funny that I only ever remember her in one other TV show and her name was Isabelle in that too... blink.gif) Anyway, the one where alex the prick (that is by the way his official name haha) put those model photos of her up everywhere... I don't understand why she got so angry, I wouldn't be angry if I was that hot haha.

Also, how HOT is Patrick Dempsey haha (so I have a thing for older guys hahaha)!!

EDIT:

OMG I JUST READ LIKE THE FIRST 5 POSTS ON THE FIRST OTHER PAGE AND SPOILED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 1 2006, 06:57 PM)
    HAH I am SOOOOO addicted to this show. And SOOOOOO gutted that they only started showing it here like 4 weeks ago. Last week I thought about buyng it on ebay, I am SO addicted to it, but I thought the better of waiting it out.

The one that was on last week is the one where Izzy (hah, its funny that I only ever remember her in one other TV show and her name was Isabelle in that too... blink.gif) Anyway, the one where alex the prick (that is by the way his official name haha) put those model photos of her up everywhere... I don't understand why she got so angry, I wouldn't be angry if I was that hot haha.

Also, how HOT is Patrick Dempsey haha (so I have a thing for older guys hahaha)!!

EDIT:

OMG I JUST READ LIKE THE FIRST 5 POSTS ON THE FIRST OTHER PAGE AND SPOILED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN!!!!!!!

Oh no!!!

Also, Patrick Dempsey = the hotness.