In this Discussion

Grey's Anatomy

1235»

Comments

• I am ALL for that! Yay Grey's weekends! We'll have so much fun. smile.gif I can't wait 'til I get over there- I know I'm going to be visiting the UK a bunch this coming year, between you, Spongie, Carin, and one of my other friends. biggrin.gif
  • SO yeah I watched all series 2 now, and I am fucking crying haha dammit.
  • Isn't that season finale a tearjerker? I can't listen to "Chasing Cars" now without crying.
  • Yeah. I'm glad that meredith had sex with derek. They're so meant for each other. I dont care that he's married. I reckon its hard to still love someone if they cheat on you with your best friend, it must be a terrible terrible feeling. And also he was RUDE to call her a whore, i think her actions were totally justified, its hard to get over someone you love if it appears they dont love you back. And I knew Denny was gonna die cos i read it on here, but as soon as my brother left i started crying shit loads hahaha. its so nice to be able to say things about this without rtalking to my brother. i cant talk to him about the love/sex stuff, thats just WRONG haha,.
  • So I'm watching TV, and lo and behold, there's Denny, playing a demon on supernatural haha. Yeah. And he's going out with Kate Walsh (Addison) in real life....

Sorry, just wanted to share haha

And I just discovered he's in a CSI episode too... and i have the dvd so i'm gonna watch it hah, damn i'm such a loser with far too much time to waste.
  • Is anyone else really, really annoyed by all the Grey's characters this season? I find myself wanting to slap everyone on the show except Bailey and Addison.
  • Um why has it only gone to episode 10? WHATS GOING ON? I'm so confused by the lack of continuation!! Are they doing the same as they did with lost and not airing the rest til New Years?
  • all american shows take a break over the winter

by all shows i mean the good ones
  • aww...they used Travis on Grey's tonight wub.gif

I esp. love that they used "Love Will Come Through" since I've been semi-obsessed with it for the past six months or so.
    In case you haven't already, you should go check out the music videos for this song on youtube. One of them (Cowboys/Indians) I don't really get, but the other one is possibly one of my favorite music videos ever (and yes, I'm including OK Go videos in that statement). Gotta love the seal puppet.

(fyi, possible new obsession: Raw Sugar - Metric)

oh yeah, and the episode was pretty good too.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 26 2006, 08:39 AM)
    Is anyone else really, really annoyed by all the Grey's characters this season? I find myself wanting to slap everyone on the show except Bailey and Addison.

YES! (for last season at least)
    fingers crossed that things change this season