In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 6 2007, 07:19 AM)
    Someone in his college days

he looks so little..... wow.. especially in the second picture... aww its cute. haha biggrin.gif

where did you get these?? mellow.gif
  • I've got an interesting idea. If those pics have been privatized by the original owner, maybe we should find a way to get permission to use those pics, and then use those particular pics in a thread about Ok Go way back before they were rock stars? Because those pics are adorable and looking at your fav celebrities when they were kids is adorable, it'd be fun.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 7 2007, 12:55 AM)
    Let's relive the moment, shall we?

I just never get tired of that picture biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 7 2007, 01:55 AM)
    Let's relive the moment, shall we?

ok it's time to spill the beans... how many of you did NOT click on "click to view full image"? tongue.gif *counts*....alright...I guess noone cool.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 6 2007, 10:20 PM)
    Dammit, stop bringing it up! I'm humiliated enough as it is... biggrin.gif

That was one of the best threads ever! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Jan 7 2007, 01:38 PM)
    ok it's time to spill the beans... how many of you did NOT click on "click to view full image"? tongue.gif *counts*....alright...I guess noone cool.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif

*raises hand* heh, I didn't!

I just don't look at him 'like that,' I guess.
  • Actually, the first thing that came into my head was 'It's A Disaster' lyrics... "happy trails, happy trails..." laugh.gif
    THEN I clicked full image
  • I found the Andy pics in a search online; can't remember where anymore.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 7 2007, 01:50 PM)
    I just don't look at him 'like that,' I guess.

blink.gif..........

Oh. Right. Heh. Sure. Neither do I. unsure.gif happy.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 7 2007, 03:20 AM)
    Dammit, stop bringing it up! I'm humiliated enough as it is... biggrin.gif

You're our heroe because of that topic, just don't be ashamed wink.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 8 2007, 11:25 AM)
    You're our heroe because of that topic, just don't be ashamed wink.gif

Speaking of humiliating...and funny, remember that one person who was going to make an account called DamiansPubes on YouTube? LOL I remember one of their imagined conversations:
    "Hi, I'm DamiansPubes, but that's just online...Do you think I could meet the real one? Heeeee" or something along those lines. tongue.gif
  • I have a question, since this is a thread about questions and all that. (yeah, that so made sense huh.gif )

What is up with the song 'We Dug A Hole'. Any info and such, cos I'm curious bout it. Good song though
  • There isn't really a whole lot to it. What do you want to know?
  • When it was made / what CD it missed out on (I'm guessing it's not on one of the CDs, because I was sent it by someone I don't even know. It was just attached to an e-mail saying "you don't know me, but here's an OK Go song for you) blink.gif
  • It came out before both albums, in the summer of 2000. It was just on a three-track CD along with Bye Bye Baby & It's Tough To Have A Crush.
  • Ooh, thankies! happy.gif
  • oh that reminds me, i wanted to ask you guys if "hello, my treacherous friends" also has some sort of deep hidden meaning or if its just meant to be witty and random.. cuz i like it witty and random, but i think the two years of AP english i took in high school makes me think everything has to be over-analyzed to death haha. k thanks! cool.gif
  • And you were right!

LH: Explain “Hello My Treacherous Friend.”

DK: That’s probably the oldest song on the record; it was written several years ago. I was living in Portland and it was about two friends of mine who had screwed me in really annoying ways…that, mixed with that weird, sort of surreal excitement that you get when you move to a new city and don’t really know anything about it. The smallest things take on this unrealistic significance. Walking around downtown, some particular restaurant or—in Portland, there’s these really gigantic rose bushes that have roses the size of softballs—just the strange significance of these otherwise meaningless things because I was sort of resituating myself. The whole spiders thing is about how my girlfriend had found a spider in my house and refused to kill it. She later claimed, “I told it to leave and it just didn’t.” Surprisingly, I had a nest of spiders in my room for the rest of the summer, which I always blamed on her. Whenever I’d get mad about them, she told me I wasn’t allowed to be mad because they were our children.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jan 10 2007, 12:23 AM)
    oh that reminds me, i wanted to ask you guys if "hello, my treacherous friends" also has some sort of deep hidden meaning or if its just meant to be witty and random.. cuz i like it witty and random, but i think the two years of AP english i took in high school makes me think everything has to be over-analyzed to death haha. k thanks! cool.gif

I get that from doing Media studies, I over-analyse everything. laugh.gif