In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• Don't know if this already arrived on this board, but I found this recently scouring old entries in the OK Go LJ community ...

imageIt's Damian's high school ID--it was in Alternative Press magazine in '05.
    laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 6 2007, 12:20 AM)
    Don't know if this already arrived on this board, but I found this recently scouring old entries in the OK Go LJ community ...

imageIt's Damian's high school ID--it was in Alternative Press magazine in '05.
    laugh.gif

hahahahaha
    u can barely see his face though sad.gif
  • The idea of him bleaching his hair makes me chuckle.
  • Hahaha, he must have been seriously devoted to Billy Idol.
  • lol
    Nice day for a white wedding
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 5 2007, 07:16 PM)
    Der, did you get his yearbook on eBay? laugh.gif

No.
  • Are you guys sure that's Tim? That guy looks like he should be lanky and tall. Although, I guess if you put the glasses on him, he'd look Nordwind. You da man, ihave7stars wink.gif
  • I think ihave7stars has a promising future with the FBI! tongue.gif
  • They probably gave him a phonebook to stand on before they took the picture.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 5 2007, 10:33 PM)
    Are you guys sure that's Tim? That guy looks like he should be lanky and tall. Although, I guess if you put the glasses on him, he'd look Nordwind. You da man, ihave7stars wink.gif

A lot of guys "fill out" after being thin in high school. I've seen it happen many times.

I'm beginning to think that ihave7stars is a professional researcher who has access to some unbelievably robust search software...wow.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 5 2007, 10:33 PM)
    Are you guys sure that's Tim? That guy looks like he should be lanky and tall. Although, I guess if you put the glasses on him, he'd look Nordwind.

Yep, it's him. And so's this one:
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jan 5 2007, 09:01 PM)
    No.

That was a joke.

QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jan 6 2007, 08:26 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    That's not Tim--that's Bob Saget!
    lol
  • Someone in his college days

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jan 6 2007, 02:26 PM)

That picture is too cute! ...

QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 6 2007, 03:19 PM)
    Someone in his college days

... As is that one
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 6 2007, 10:17 AM)
    That's not Tim--that's Bob Saget!

(sigh) I think I know how I'm going to vote on the "suits vs. pre-suits" issue. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 5 2007, 02:04 PM)
    I'm so happy Damian's finally done with his sleeveless shirt phase.

*ha!* Agreed. The fact that he never had hair under his arms also makes me glad he doesn't wear them anymore.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 6 2007, 06:35 PM)
    *ha!* Agreed. The fact that he never had hair under his arms also makes me glad he doesn't wear them anymore.

Does the fact that now I have images of Damian shaving his armpits make me a bad person? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 6 2007, 03:19 PM)
    Someone in his college days

is that possible that he was even cuter??why isn't my college filled with guys like him??Only those electronic nerds...shiuf...I'm so going to US going a major...
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 6 2007, 06:31 PM)

(sigh) I think I know how I'm going to vote on the "suits vs. pre-suits" issue. biggrin.gif

I love Damian's hair now...