In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• Hmmm
    Good point.
    England and tans don't go fabulously well together to be perfectly honest with you.

Fake tan?
  • To be honest with you, too much tan makes you looks sleazy, IMHO.
  • Yeah I agree

But c'mon

you know it makes SOME sense
  • Oh my geez, Electra! Why have I never seen this in Damian before? It's so obvious that you'd have to be blind to not see it.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 17 2007, 09:49 PM)
    Oh my geez, Electra! Why have I never seen this in Damian before? It's so obvious that you'd have to be blind to not see it.

Don't be too hard on yourself Courtney darling! I'm gifted - what can I say?
    tongue.gif
  • Oh, how could I not see the manly able-to-make-even-a-man-salivate manliness of his?!!!
  • HAHAHAHAHA
    Oh you're brilliant.

perhaps it was just hidden by the suits?
  • Thank you, but you're far more brilliant than I.

Perhpas it was just hidden by the suits. But if one day, they all happen to skip the shirts in the dressing process, I guess we both know what kind of people would recognize Damian from long ago...
  • Oooo yeah!
    What's the betting that at the KoKo gig, some unsuspecting guy, who still wondered whatever happened to his favourite 'barman', stood directly in front of Damian just as he was doing the stripper move in the AMW dance, and the memories came flooding back...!

OMFG
    WE'VE CRACKED IT!!!

This explains where the stripper move in AMW came from in the first place!!!
  • Hot dang, Electra! This is better than finding the cure for polio!

I wonder if that man ever got to meet "Mr. Rainmelon" again...? This could be the beginning of a very sick search for a long lost love...(Not necessarily that the amazing Mr. Kulash shared the man's feelings.)

Wait, do male strippers have weird names like that anyway?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 17 2007, 10:36 PM)
    Hot dang, Electra! This is better than finding the cure for polio!

I wonder if that man ever got to meet "Mr. Rainmelon" again...? This could be the beginning of a very sick search for a long lost love...(Not necessarily that the amazing Mr. Kulash shared the man's feelings.)

Wait, do male strippers have weird names like that anyway?

BRILLIANT
    I don't know about male stripper names. I'll contact some friends to try and find out. >.<

Awww can you imagine if we reuinted them?? (im not even sure who "them" are)
    HOW CUTE??
    I'm sure that even if Mr. Kulash didn't reciprocate his feelings, he'd be very sweet about it anyway. it's worth a shot.
    And Damian could either love us for it. Or really really dislike us. Eeeek.
  • BRILLIANT-ER
    Male stripper friends?

Cute? Not very much. This is coming from the person who said, "If we ever have a Gay Pride - Wear Rainbow day at school, I'll wear all black."
    I think he'd love us for being so weird...at least I hope so, but I'm not sure what the other man would do to us.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 17 2007, 10:43 PM)
    This is coming from the person who said, "If we ever have a Gay Pride - Wear Rainbow day at school, I'll wear all black."

Damian said that? When? And why?? blink.gif

Not male stripper friends. Friends who find themselves in gay clubs. Not all of them male. Not all of them gay. Not all of them strippers. And I shall leave it at that, for their sake. smile.gif

The man would love us for finding Damian for him. Damian would love us for being weird. We'd love one another for sharing the dream, and we love Damian anyway, and the man wouldn't need our love, coz he has strippers instead. So it's a win-win situation!!!
  • NO...I said that! Damian would never be so hateful.

Damian would love us for trying, plus we'd get to meet him anyways. And if he yells at us, at least we can say Damian Kulash, Jr. yelled at us. And if he laughs at/with us, then we know we made him happy. And if the man loves us and wants a handshake, I'll give him a hug. Who knows where those hands have been?
  • Oooooo right!
    I got confused there!
    Wait, are you calling yourself hateful?? huh.gif

Either way, we get Kulash attention, so it's all cool really.
    Awww. I'd shake his hand. AND hug him. I'm very full of love smile.gif
  • I suppose. I'll admit it.

I would'nt hug the man, but I'd hug Damian. And take pictures. And then I'll forget all my Catholic values, tie up the married Mr. Kulash and wisk him away to the coast and spend our happy lives together in a beachfront cottage.
  • Haha!
    You're gonna steal him off the rest of us???
    NOOOOOOOOO

I've decided that, seeing as Damian's taken, I'm after J orge instead wink.gif
    Lol joking.
    I just loved his mothball joke.
  • No, that does make sense, that's what I'd always thought too...
  • Sorry, I don't understand...

What'd you always thought?
  • That Dan said it because the drums start the song... sorry tongue.gif