In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• It kind of sounds like Damian, but then again I'm not that familiar with Andy Duncan's voice, so it could be him as well...

I didn't even notice there was a countdown... how sad, haha.
  • Heh, you never know, maybe it's Dan. XD

Also, does anyone know of any other copies of the Chica-go-go dance? I haven't seen it yet and I really want to! Living in Canada sometimes sucks.

Or if anyone is really nice and awesome they could download it using Keepvid.com and then send it to me via e-mail or sharing site like Photobucket, MediaFire ETC.

Rainbow-roxxi@hotmail.com

If you did I would LOVE YOU LONG TIME. And probably draw you a picture if you would like. :D
  • Arryn, I would gladly do that for you. I hate it when you can't watch videos because of restrictions, makes me sad...
  • Okay, this isn't really about OK Go itself, but it's related in a way. Does anyone know when Secret Dakota Ring started?
  • Here is a brilliant tutorial on Secret Dakota Ring.

Hosted by the totally awesome Eytan Oren of Eytan and the Embassy.
  • Sweet, I'll watch it! Thanks, Rose.
  • Hey, was there a email newsletter from March 15 or so? I'm not getting them for some reason.

If there was, could someone please email that to me?

Email is at my FB page. (just don't want to randomly and permanently stick it on the board)
  • Anyone know who is behind this lovely flickr profile? http://www.flickr.com/photos/44848631@N03/favorites/with/2505147265/#photo_2505147265 This was actually used on the old webpage before it was upgraded to what we have now. Well, when it still had the OTBCOTS cover art in the background.
  • I am new to the boards so this may have already been covered but does anyone know how Damian broke his foot/ankle?  He is wearing a cast in the DMX Legends Lounge video.
  • Hi Becki! And welcome to the Boards!

I believe Damian jumped off of a speaker/amp and landed wrong. I could be mistaken, but that's what I remember being the reason.
  • beckysioux said:

Hi Becki! And welcome to the Boards!

I believe Damian jumped off of a speaker/amp and landed wrong. I could be mistaken, but that's what I remember being the reason.

Everything Becky said.  :-D  Hi Becki with an i!
  • Thanks Becky with a Y and DJ Rose.

Ok I have another one, given his history with suit pants, how is it that the blue tour suit survived to be sold?  Were the pants made of kevlar or gore-tex or something like that?  (Snark) Laugh
  • BeckiWitte said:

Thanks Becky with a Y and DJ Rose.

Ok I have another one, given his history with suit pants, how is it that the blue tour suit survived to be sold?  Were the pants made of kevlar or gore-tex or something like that?  (Snark) Laugh

HI BECKI!

Mm, yes. What supercloth ARE those slacks made of? I'm sure Kristin will let us know (buyer of the blue)
  • Does any one know which two band members got into a fight over lentil soup?
  • BeckiWitte said:

Does any one know which two band members got into a fight over lentil soup?

Yes, good question! LaughLaughLaugh
  • I have no idea. :-(

BUT MY MATH IS 23!!!!!  WIN!
  • wasn't it Duncan and Damian?

that's the impression I got cuz on the video they show drawings.. when he says 'one band member was making soup' and then the drawing is obviously Duncan and Tim, and we know it's not Tim, so Duncan was making the soup... and then when he mentions the other drawing doesn't look like any of them BUT you can deduce it's Damian because, it obviously isn't Dan or Tim in the drawing soo... yeah, I guess

?

xD
  • I thought it was old Andy and Damian, but for different reasons. You see, neither Damian or Tim are vegetarians.  They can bee seen eating chicken in "You're So Damn Hot," and I think I have seen a shot of Dan eating a turkey leg somewhere.  So, that only leaves Andy D. as a possible vegetarian.  Tim told the story in the third person and said that one of the band members asked him his opinion on fixing up the soup, he didn't do it.  I don't know, but Dan seems the sort to leave soup decisions (whether they be good or bad) up to the eater (drinker, heck, I don't know).  Damian, however has been known to act first and think later, such as when he was arrested in Orlando.

So, you see Dr. Watson, it must have been Damian and Old Andy.  Not that it matters now, after all they made up before they even left Sweden.  Still I was hoping someone would know.

By the way, the reason I have put so very much thought into this is that my husband used the "Cat fight Over Lentil Soup" clip for a paper for his criminal justice class.  Just wanted you guys to know that I am not crazy.  Bet the band never thought that they might have that whole thing written up and recorded for all time at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington Criminal Justice Department when they were having the fight.

Who thinks that it is the cutest thing in the whole world that Damian was arrested for signing autographs?
  • jedi_grrlie said:

Ages:
    Damian- 30
    Rusty- 27
    Dan- 31
    Tim- 29/30 (not quite positive)

I know that Damian's birthday is October 7th, and Rusty's is March 7 or 8th. Don't know about Dan or Tim.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm about 98% sure of this info...

Tim's birthday is June 28, and Dan's is July 26. Rusty's is March 8.
  • Connyfoo said:

Not quite sure when this picture was taken, but can I guess this is pre-OK Go album because Damian has short hair. Was this during his Colt 45 t-shirt days?

Yeah, it is. You can also tell because of Dan and Tim's hair. His hair is currently short, though; this is actually the first picture I've seen where he had short hair and it wasn't recent.