In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• beckysioux said:

What ass?

What??

This just offended me so severely that I got the math wrong.
  • Apologies for offending, but (ha!) there's not much there. Not that I've really looked or anything, I just don't see much there.

Please don't kill me. We all know who I favor, so I tend to look over the prettiness of the rest.
  • Just kidding, it was more shock than offense.  It's just that I find it indescribably perfect.  LOL  
    And uh ... I always thought your fave had less.

You are free to not answer this as I imagine you have no interest in prolonging this.

Hey Andy, whassup?
  • Sorry, but I feel the need to chime in on this, since that particular asset (oooh, another pun, totally unintentional - lol!) ranks pretty highly on my list of attractive qualities.  I agree, Becky, there isn't much there, but I think D has a nice caboose, especially for someone so slender.  I suppose it doesn't hurt that his pants tend towards the tight end of the spectrum...<sigh>

Okay, I'll shut myself up now, before I get downright inappropriate Laugh.
  • Yay, this has become the Don't Ass Me thread
  • sherib said:

Yay, this has become the Don't Ass Me thread

LOL!!!!  *win*
  • Let's hang out if I'm ever in Norfolk.  Lol!
  • You can do some good comparison shopping while watching the White Knuckles video. Mainly the part where they stand backside to backside, er, back to back. Really, they all have nice bottoms, I just prefer the one.

And yes, I did just watch the one part in White Knux a few times. I have shame, really, just not right now. *waves at aross should he poke his head in here*
  • All I gotta do is consult my own photos.

Hiiii, Andy!
  • beckysioux said:

You can do some good comparison shopping while watching the White Knuckles video. Mainly the part where they stand backside to backside, er, back to back. Really, they all have nice bottoms, I just prefer the one.

And yes, I did just watch the one part in White Knux a few times. I have shame, really, just not right now. *waves at aross should he poke his head in here*

I love the outtakes of that one.  I watched the part where Damian is supposed to take a step toward Andy and Andy puts his hand out to stop him about a million times.
  • Wow. This has absolutely made my day. :D

I vote that the almost inappropriate puns continue. 
  • silver12 said:

I vote that the almost inappropriate puns continue. 

I can get BEHIND that.

"I can't help but look at asses
    Notice each one as it passes"
    - "Parallel Lives Perpendicular High Fives" - DraculaZombieUSA, Serious Business Records 
  • sherib said:

Can I just say that I spit out my coffee reading this?  Well, I would have if I had coffee.  But damn that was funny.

Usually I stay away from these conversations, but, um, when playing cinepuzzle I do find it easiest to group the pieces based on which guy they belong to.  In most videos it's by color, but in others it has to be by physique.  I am very good at cinepuzzle. ;-)
  • DJRose said:

sherib said:

Can I just say that I spit out my coffee reading this?  Well, I would have if I had coffee.  But damn that was funny.

Usually I stay away from these conversations, but, um, when playing cinepuzzle I do find it easiest to group the pieces based on which guy they belong to.  In most videos it's by color, but in others it has to be by physique.  I am very good at cinepuzzle. ;-)

Rachel, that's about the most awesome thing I've read all week.

(btw and in general - tall skinny dudes tend to have the loveliest, cutest little rears - I'm talking about David Tennant... and Benedict Cumberbatch... and my husband, of course.)
  • I have no idea where to put this, so I decided here might work.  In honor of OK Go's up and coming trip to Brazil:  a conspiracy theory in Portuguese!  http://sombrasreflexosreflexoes.blogspot.com/2010/10/vocalista-da-banda-ok-go-na-verdade-era.html

So here is the question: who else has seen this?
  • Here is the translation of the headline:

"Lead Singer of the band Ok Go in fact, he was a civil guard at the time of the dictatorship and was killed."

Sad to hear that Damian met his demise in October of 2010.  Maybe we should have a memorial.
  • Maybe we should warn Damian that he is either dead or a wanted criminal in Brazil.  I know he hated the heck out of the last time he was arrested. :)
  • Has anyone else ever had any problems buying something in the STORE?  I just tried a couple of times and I get to the point of putting my name & address in and it gives me a total, but no way to pay for it.  I would think they would want my money.
  • I only purchased stuff from the old store, so I haven't come across this problem. Lemme ask someone else and see if we can't get an answer to this so that you can get yer OK Go merch.
  • Is the letter "a" in Damian's last name hard or soft?  Almost everyone who has interviewed him pronounces it soft as in wash.  I began to wonder if they had it wrong when I heard Steve Colbert and Damian himself using the hard "a" as in mass.