In this Discussion

Damians Shirt!

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 2 2006, 07:13 PM)
    Haha, Damian told me to shut the fuck up. Ouch.

Lol. Why?
  • Because it seriously looked like there was no way the dance could fit in that living room, so my friend and I and some other girl were like, "YOU CAN'T JUST LEEEEAVE WITHOUT DOING THE DAAAAANCE! EVERYBODY MOOOOOOOOVVE!" and he was all, "SHADAPP! SHUT THE FUUCK UUUUP!"
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 2 2006, 07:17 PM)
    Because it seriously looked like there was no way the dance could fit in that living room, so my friend and I and some other girl were like, "YOU CAN'T JUST LEEEEAVE WITHOUT DOING THE DAAAAANCE! EVERYBODY MOOOOOOOOVVE!" and he was all, "SHADAPP! SHUT THE FUUCK UUUUP!"

LMAO!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 2 2006, 07:17 PM)
    Because it seriously looked like there was no way the dance could fit in that living room, so my friend and I and some other girl were like, "YOU CAN'T JUST LEEEEAVE WITHOUT DOING THE DAAAAANCE! EVERYBODY MOOOOOOOOVVE!" and he was all, "SHADAPP! SHUT THE FUUCK UUUUP!"

Sounds like he gets kinda stressed out when he's busy thinking.
  • Then my friend and I were helping them move amps and stuff back onto the floor and I muttered, "Oh, uh, sorry about the yelling.." and he was just like, "I'm used to it."
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 2 2006, 07:24 PM)
    Then my friend and I were helping them move amps and stuff back onto the floor and I muttered, "Oh, uh, sorry about the yelling.." and he was just like, "I'm used to it."

When we went to the show, my girlfriend didn't like hearing the f-word. But seriously, is there a guy around who doesn't use the f-word as a norml part of his conversation?

QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 07:11 PM)
    LMAO. Thats great. At the concert I went to last some guy yelled when Damian was intrducing the "A Million Ways" dance for him to Shut the fuck up. So Damian gave him a speech about ho when he has a band and can get his own fans he can tell other to shut up. It was funny.

Yes, a classic Damian moment. I loved that too! I loved how Damian had the confidence to stick up for his band. I didn't like those MCS fans one bit and they deserved to be told off.
  • but you still like MCS right? I think the whole story is really funny..now I know not to yell anything out.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 2 2006, 07:44 PM)
    but you still like MCS right? I think the whole story is really funny..now I know not to yell anything out.

There is more to it. I wish I could remember exactly what he said to the guy but it was pretty darn funny.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 2 2006, 07:44 PM)
    but you still like MCS right? I think the whole story is really funny..now I know not to yell anything out.

MCS I've got no complaints about, it's the fans who were there that I didn't like. What's the name of MCS's lead singer with the tall hair?

QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 07:47 PM)
    There is more to it. I wish I could remember exactly what he said to the guy but it was pretty darn funny.

Damian said to the guy who told him to shut the fuck up something like "would you like to have a seat in the corner and have 10 minutes to tell people off." Or something along those lines and then he went into telling the guy to get his own band and his own fans. I dunno, do you happen to remember exactly, Lightamatch4me. I hope that jogs your memory. I was enjoying it so much, the exact words are failing my memory. But thanks for making me think about it again. It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 08:25 PM)
    MCS I've got no complaints about, it's the fans who were there that I didn't like. What's the name of MCS's lead singer with the tall hair?
    Damian said to the guy who told him to shut the fuck up something like "would you like to have a seat in the corner and have 10 minutes to tell people off." Or something along those lines and then he went into telling the guy to get his own band and his own fans. I dunno, do you happen to remember exactly, Lightamatch4me. I hope that jogs your memory. I was enjoying it so much, the exact words are failing my memory. But thanks for making me think about it again. It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. biggrin.gif

I remember the general thing like

"Do you want me to give you your money back so you can f-cking leave? I will. Please leave."
    and
    "When you can get a band, a stage, a mic, and a couple hundred fans then come tell me to shut the f-ck up. Till then You shut up mother f-cker."
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 08:53 PM)
    I remember the general thing like

"Do you want me to give you your money back so you can f-cking leave? I will. Please leave."
    and
    "When you can get a band, a stage, a mic, and a couple hundred fans then come tell me to shut the f-ck up. Till then You shut up mother f-cker."

lol, yes that sounds about right. But I don't think he used the term mother f-cker, only cause if he did that would have really disturbed my girlfriend. She hates that term. Lol, you've just gotta love that Damian for telling off a rowdy fan though. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 09:01 PM)
    lol, yes that sounds about right. But I don't think he used the term mother f-cker. Gotta love that Damian for telling off a rowdy fan.

Hmm.. I cant remember. He was pretty ticked off and slightly unstable... Lol. He had a couple drinks that we know of before then.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 09:03 PM)
    Hmm.. I cant remember. He was pretty ticked off and slightly unstable... Lol. He had a couple drinks that we know of before then.

I don't think he was actually drinking yet at that time (other than the one he had someone in the audience buy him). He's just naturally that crazy. That's why we love him.

Sorry we got your thread so off topic, Fred. Hey, if you find your Damian look you've got to take a pic and posted it for us all to see. smile.gif
  • Was this concert where you became fascinated by the Kulash's shirt the first Ok Go concert you've ever attended?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 07:37 PM)
    What's it from then?

Well, everyone else basically explained it already. smile.gif But, yes, it's a recording of him shouting "I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS!" at the 1/26 Boston show. It was hilarious, and it was the ONLY part of my hour and a half recording that actually came out. :\ The rest of it is all really loud bass and Damian's voice very blurred off in the distance. I need something better than my lil' mp3 player to record stuff.

Anywho, is this the shirt we're talking about?:

• Yep, that's the one.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 3 2006, 02:28 PM)
    Yep, that's the one.

Ha, never really noticed what was on that shirt. Good to know yet another tidbit
  • AHHH I love that shirt. During my first show, he was wearing it. The only reason I remember is because I was distracted by all the animals.

My thoughts that night went somewhat like this: "Yeah! OK GO! I'm being spit on my Damian and he has a cold. MAYBE WE'LL GET THE SAME BACTERIUM!!!!11!! Such... good...musi- wait? Does he have animals on his shirt?! Fuck, that's awesome! I see peacock... and is that a camel? Whoa..... animals."

I have the attention span of a gnat.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 3 2006, 05:36 PM)
    AHHH I love that shirt. During my first show, he was wearing it. The only reason I remember is because I was distracted by all the animals.

My thoughts that night went somewhat like this: "Yeah! OK GO! I'm being spit on my Damian and he has a cold. MAYBE WE'LL GET THE SAME BACTERIUM!!!!11!! Such... good...musi- wait? Does he have animals on his shirt?! Fuck, that's awesome! I see peacock... and is that a camel? Whoa..... animals."

I have the attention span of a gnat.

Don't worry, I have the attention span of a gnat, too. smile.gif I really want to make an icon of a gnat flying around saying all of that now...hee hee...

That pic's also from when he had a cold! Except, instead of spitting on me, he came out into the crowd during "Prove My Love" and whipped his water bottle up over his head, so I got doused with water. It was awesome at the time! And then I remembered that he was way sick, and that made it kind of gross.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 3 2006, 04:38 PM)
    And then I remembered that he was way sick, and that made it kind of gross.

Nonsense. You loved it.