In this Discussion

Damians Shirt!

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 3 2006, 02:36 PM)
    AHHH I love that shirt. During my first show, he was wearing it. The only reason I remember is because I was distracted by all the animals.

My thoughts that night went somewhat like this: "Yeah! OK GO! I'm being spit on my Damian and he has a cold. MAYBE WE'LL GET THE SAME BACTERIUM!!!!11!! Such... good...musi- wait? Does he have animals on his shirt?! Fuck, that's awesome! I see peacock... and is that a camel? Whoa..... animals."

I have the attention span of a gnat.

Lol, it's like Where's Waldo. How many different animals can you find?
    (P.S. colds are caused by viruses not bacteria, lol, just trying to Alex Trebeck you! wink.gif )
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 09:55 PM)
    Lol, it's like Where's Waldo. How many different animals can you find?
    (P.S. colds are caused by viruses not bacteria, lol, just trying to Alex Trebeck you! wink.gif )

Haha. Thanks for the clarification. I kind of just wanted to say the word "basterium." It sounds so much better than "those viruses."
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 3 2006, 02:56 PM)
    I kind of just wanted to say the word "basterium."

lol! ooo, that's a great word! You should get that word patented.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 10:09 PM)
    lol! ooo, that's a great word! You should get that word patented.

I totally meant to put baCterium.

However, "baSterium" is so much cooler.

Bas*ter*i*um (Bahs-teer- EE-uhm): na combination of a bastard and a bacterium; of or relating to a severe asshole with no redeeming qualities.
    Uses: Oh my god, he just punched that baby, spit in an old lady's face, and didn't pay his income tax all while listening to Abba. WHAT A BASTERIUM."
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 3 2006, 03:14 PM)

Bas*ter*i*um (Bahs-teer- EE-uhm): na combination of a bastard and a bacterium; of or relating to a severe asshole with no redeeming qualities.
    Uses: Oh my god, he just punched that baby, spit in an old lady's face, and didn't pay his income tax all while listening to Abba. WHAT A BASTERIUM."

Lol!!!! laugh.gif
    Ah, you're killilng me! Youre making me snicker out loud in the middle of class.
    Ratboy, my ex, his picture should be next to the definition of basterium
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 3 2006, 05:42 PM)
    Nonsense. You loved it.

That's beside the point.
  • That shirt is phenomenal. I think I want to wallpaper my room in it. Truly & honestly.
    That shirt is phenomenal. I think I want to wallpaper my room in it. Truly & honestly.

me too... and I love the new word of the day: basterium. Amazing what I learn from this board.
  • This board is killer at coining new phrases.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 3 2006, 06:14 PM)

Hahaahah laugh.gif However, there's nothing wrong with ABBA.
  • That shirt in the pic is beyond sweaty. Who wants to wash it for Damian?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 11:38 PM)
    That shirt in the pic is beyond sweaty. Who wants to wash it for Damian?

Yeah, it's waaaay gross in that pic. God, all of their luggage must smell terribly...
  • Eww, I pitty the person who opens that suitcase! blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 10:30 PM)
    When we went to the show, my girlfriend didn't like hearing the f-word. But seriously, is there a guy around who doesn't use the f-word as a norml part of his conversation?

I use it sometimes. And I'm a girl.

I said "what the fuck" countless times in a row earlier tonight. I felt like Jason Schwartzman in I Heart Huckabees. It was a lovely moment.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Apr 3 2006, 10:14 PM)

I said "what the fuck" countless times in a row earlier tonight. I felt like Jason Schwartzman in I Heart Huckabees. It was a lovely moment.

That opening monologue was amazing.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Apr 3 2006, 10:14 PM)

I catch myself saying fuck in the most random sentences. I dont mean to but I am a potty mouth to the core. tongue.gif
  • Motherfucking cocksucker. Motherfucking shit fucker.

EDIT:
    that was a little extreme for me . . . sorry. fuck.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 4 2006, 02:55 AM)
    Hahaahah laugh.gif However, there's nothing wrong with ABBA.

I hate to be contrary, but, oooooh, there are SO many things wrong with ABBA.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 4 2006, 08:13 PM)
    I hate to be contrary, but, oooooh, there are SO many things wrong with ABBA.

lol, what do you hate about them?

They are.... honestly.... SO FRIGHTENING.

My friend used to jokingly wail some ABBA tunes backstage, much to my despair. I admit, they amuse me... but that doesn't mean I like them.

The four horsement of the apocalypse aren't War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.... they're fucking ABBA.