In this Discussion

Damians Shirt!

Comments

• Wow you and ABBA are a deathly combination, like grease and fire.
  • Actually, you'll kill me. My cd player is playing out random albums and ABBA just came up. You may start screaming and running around the room now. wink.gif
  • ABBBBBBBBA is amazing. I wish I was alive when they were around. Oh man.
    Seeing Mamma Mia was incredible. Love for the ABBA
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 4 2006, 09:06 PM)
    ABBBBBBBBA is amazing. I wish I was alive when they were around. Oh man.
    Seeing Mamma Mia was incredible. Love for the ABBA

Yes, I too love ABBA. But don't tell tonetoile. I don't want her to start to resent us.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 4 2006, 09:07 PM)
    Yes, I too love ABBA. But don't tell tonetoile. I don't want her to start to resent us.

I think we can convert her. Power in numbers!
  • Yes! We shall convert her! We shall have her overcome her phobia!
  • We'll need some costumes, masking tape, and a wherehouse.
  • Excellent *said in a Montgomery Burns tone and twitling my fingers*
  • This will be amazing.
  • hahahahahaha.

I don't resent ABBAites, I just detest ABBA itself.

this will not be an easy phobia to overcome....

eeeeeeeh ABBA.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 4 2006, 09:30 PM)
    hahahahahaha.

I don't resent ABBAites, I just detest ABBA itself.

this will not be an easy phobia to overcome....
    eeeeeeeh ABBA.

We'll help you through it! Do not fear!
    Us Arizonans know how to help people. All the famous people come here for rehab!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 4 2006, 09:31 PM)
    Us Arizonans know how to help people. All the famous people come here for rehab!

She's right you know.
    You'll leave loving ABBA and fearing cactus
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 4 2006, 09:47 PM)
    She's right you know.
    You'll leave loving ABBA and fearing cactus

Those cacti.. Scary stuff. Jumping cactus? Oh man, beware!
  • How did we go from Damian's shirt to ABBA?

I'm bringing this back to Damian's wardrobe:

Where'd this shirt go? I really liked it.

And, more importantly, where'd these pants go? I feel like I haven't seen them a lot recently, and that makes me sad.

(Sorry for the crappy quality, that's back when all I had was a one-time use camera....)
  • There's a video on YouTube of Damian yapping during a show in Austin about his reasons for wearing the red pants that night. Apparently "the ladies" are an integral part of his decision.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 5 2006, 11:33 PM)
    There's a video on YouTube of Damian yapping during a show in Austin about his reasons for wearing the red pants that night. Apparently "the ladies" are an integral part of his decision.

Well, yes, I believe that there is scientific proof that Damian's chances of having fangirls fall all over him triples when he wears said red pants.
  • oooh, nice pictures! I've never seen the pink shirt. where was this concert at?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 5 2006, 11:36 PM)
    oooh, nice pictures! I've never seen the pink shirt. where was this concert at?

3/26/05 in Northampton, MA. My first OK Go concert. happy.gif I've only seen a few photos of him wearing it since then, which is sad, because he wears pink very well.
  • yes, pink is rather nice. he should buy a pink jogging outfit. i'd be perfect.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 5 2006, 11:38 PM)
    yes, pink is rather nice. he should buy a pink jogging outfit. i'd be perfect.

Errr, actually, I think he should just stick with the pink shirts.....but that's me....