In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• woah they had it? that's so cool
  • I'm not sure why this isn't on the Fuse website yet, but....

Fuse: Loaded A top artist revels in the spotlight with an entire half-hour dedicated to their music and videos.

OK Go's featured 30-minutes:

Thu 11.29 @ 10:30 PM ET
    Fri 11.30 @ 01:30 AM ET
    Fri 11.30 @ 08:30 PM ET
    Fri 11.30 @ 11:30 PM ET
  • OMG!!!!!!! I love you 7*s!!!!! Too bad I don't get that channel though. Could somebody YouTube it please?
  • HIGA was just playing during Gossip Girl. made me perk up smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 24 2007, 12:13 PM)
    Fuse: Loaded A top artist revels in the spotlight with an entire half-hour dedicated to their music and videos.

OK Go's featured 30-minutes:

Thu 11.29 @ 10:30 PM ET
    Fri 11.30 @ 01:30 AM ET
    Fri 11.30 @ 08:30 PM ET
    Fri 11.30 @ 11:30 PM ET

ok wow, I'm editing this because I read it wrong. haha. But actually a half hour before this is Videos That Rocked The World, or something, and it talks about HIGA. So that show is on a half an hour before all these times. Thanks again 7stars!
  • those 2 shows rocked. I set it up to record went to work came home and immeadiatly ran to my t.v. to turn it on, it was AMAZING! I had so much fun watching it, even though I knew the majority of the stuff, but Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore and Trish were both on and interviewed, it rocked!
  • is it online anywhere? or could someone youtube it, pleasy?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 30 2007, 09:32 AM)
    is it online anywhere? or could someone youtube it, pleasy?

I'm going to echo that statement.
  • i'm a little peeved b/c we MIGHT have Fuse at our house... because my sister says THEY have it at home-home... and my mom never pays extra for unnecessary things...

but yeah. youtube?
  • I really wish I could record it, but I don't have a DVR or anything. I'm sure it'll be on Youtube soon. Its a must see.
  • I have it recorded on DVR but I don't know how to put it anywhere if someone can elplain how I could do it.
  • So, umm, it turns out I *do* have FUSE. biggrin.gif And it's on in 10 minutes. biggrin.gif

Oh, wait. It's on now. I'm going to tape the next airing.
  • This is all repeated again. That will give me time to see if we have FUSE.

Sat 12.01
    06:30 PM ET Loaded:OK Go
    07:00 PM ET Videos That Rocked the World: OK Go "Here It Goes Again"

Sun 12.02
    08:00 PM ET Loaded: OK Go
    08:30 PM ET Videos That Rocked the World: OK Go "Here It Goes Again"

Sun 12.09
    08:30 PM ET Loaded: OK Go
    09:00 PM ET Videos That Rocked the World: OK Go "Here It Goes Again"
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 29 2007, 11:05 PM)
    those 2 shows rocked. I set it up to record went to work came home and immeadiatly ran to my t.v. to turn it on, it was AMAZING! I had so much fun watching it, even though I knew the majority of the stuff, but Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and Trish were both on and interviewed, it rocked!

Wait. They interviewed J0rge? I can't believe I missed watching J0rge on a tv! Well, there wasn't much I could do about it. I don't have Fuse and I don't know anyone that does.
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 29 2007, 11:05 PM)
    those 2 shows rocked. I set it up to record went to work came home and immeadiatly ran to my t.v. to turn it on, it was AMAZING! I had so much fun watching it, even though I knew the majority of the stuff, but Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and Trish were both on and interviewed, it rocked!

Wasn't it! It was totally amazing! I missed Andy and Dan though sad.gif
    And how the hell do you kick a hole in a treamill...he must've been REALLY pissed.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 30 2007, 09:07 PM)
    Wait. They interviewed J0rge? I can't believe I missed watching J0rge on a tv! Well, there wasn't much I could do about it. I don't have Fuse and I don't know anyone that does.

Yes! They interviewed J0rge........J0rge Just- Internet Advisor, OK GO
  • Several things I loved about this.
    1) Andy's assessment: "We cannot do this, someone's gonna die."
    2) The jamiroquai story. Absolutely every single time I watch HIGA on youtube, somebody is commenting on that. They're all like, "Look at the guy in the red pants. He messes up at 3:15" or whatever the time was. Every single time. And I'm always like, so what? They danced on treadmills. If he almost fell, that means nothing, b/c he didn't. And so it was really interesting to hear that Damian was actually an expert at this and was preeeetty upset about almost falling.
    3) They know about Common's rap. ~beams~
    4) Damian's impression of a nerdy fan. hahahaha, omg.
    5) Grrr to labels.
    thank you, Rachie!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 1 2007, 12:13 PM)
    Several things I loved about this.
    2) The jamiroquai story. Absolutely every single time I watch HIGA on youtube, somebody is commenting on that. They're all like, "Look at the guy in the red pants. He messes up at 3:15" or whatever the time was. Every single time. And I'm always like, so what? They danced on treadmills. If he almost fell, that means nothing, b/c he didn't. And so it was really interesting to hear that Damian was actually an expert at this and was preeeetty upset about almost falling.
    3) They know about Common's rap. ~beams~
    4) Damian's impression of a nerdy fan. hahahaha, omg.
    5) Grrr to labels.
    thank you, Rachie!!

I want to see this so bad! I've got to see if my friend has fuse and if she can tape it for me.
  • I can totally see Andy saying that. When I heard that on the T.V I like died laughing.
  • YES!!! I loved seeing them on FUSE!!!!!! I saw it on Thursday and yesterday it was much the fun laugh.gif It was great to see them getting a kind of tribute.. I mean if it '' rocked the world" it has to be a tribute right? hehe... oh man and when it was over and LOADED started I just sat in my sofa holding the urge to go to the bathroom for half an hr in order to watch their 5 vids lol I know I could have gone during commercial breaks but I couldn't seem to move huh.gif mellow.gif

Oh and watching Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore was truelly a whole diff experience, I just kept wanting to jump at the tv and hug him and scratch his scruff (beard.. what WAS of a beard anyway tongue.gif) WE LOVE YOU "HORHEY"
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 1 2007, 11:13 AM)

I want to see that! I can imagine it, but it'll probably be a million times better if I watch it.