In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• QUOTE (Kareh @ Sep 20 2007, 06:45 PM)
    But I'm confused because the Amazon listing has Track #6 as:
    And I don't see a "Catscan" in the track listing.

Here is Track #6, Catscan (right click to save):

http://5.download-3.files-upload.com/100/2...n_-_Catscan.mp3
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Sep 29 2007, 02:17 PM)
    Here is Track #6, Catscan (right click to save):

http://5.download-3.files-upload.com/100/2...n_-_Catscan.mp3

404 Not found error, 7stars. Does it work for anyone else?
  • Doesn't work for me, either.
  • Sorry 'bout that. Try this (but click it as if it were a regular page, not right click):

http://files-upload.com/files/530284/06%20...-%20Catscan.mp3
  • ^ I don't know if you need IE or what, but all that website does is go into loops asking me to wait 30 seconds and wait again and wait again. I tried four different browsers (and two even crashed). :-(
  • I just heard HIGA on a Fox 59 commercial!
  • YAY for Fox 59! whatever that is! LOL i have no idea.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 30 2007, 09:18 PM)
    YAY for Fox 59! whatever that is! LOL i have no idea.

Oh its a channel I think everybody has it but its like Fox "a different number" Lol.
  • Oh i thought it was a show or something. O_o
  • i think Jimmy kimmels band "Celto and the Cletones" played HIGA right before they went to comercial last night. Im unsure... unsure.gif
  • OMG! Jimmy Kimmel! He went to my high school! sorry. I just had to say it.
  • I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I've DVRed the Cavemen show, and I'm watching the premiere now.

HIGA is playing, quite noticeably I might add, in the final scene. Like, the whole song, almost.
  • I was talking to my sister on the phone and she had that show on in the background and she told me that they were playing HIGA.
  • Some terrible "news" show, here in Australia, with questionable journalistic integrity, played HIGA and AMW in the space of one segment and you're convinced that the "reporter" likes OK Go, hahaha.
  • I have been wrong about this once before, but someone pointed out to me that the half hour MadTV reruns eliminate the musical acts. But this time I checked it out and it's the hour long version (and I have seen an hour long repeat of MadTV with OK Go on it late last year). So....

Sun - Oct 14
    08:00 AM ET
    Channel: COMEDY CENTRAL
    MAD TV: (MD-1101) - 2005/09/17

Season 11 premiere, featuring: Special Guests OK Go! Ike and Bobby hit the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards! Featuring William Hung, Marlon Wayans, Nick Cannon, Wilmer Valderrama and many more! Mrs. Campbell returns and gives a lesson in the value of real estate! Special guests OK Go perform "A Million Ways."
  • http://fuse.tv/tv/videosthatrock/schedule....PHPSESSID=bd488

THURSDAY, NOV. 29
    10:00P Videos That Rocked the World: HERE IT GOES AGAIN
    10:30P Loaded: OK GO

Apparently Fuse has this series that it's doing about videos that were very influential. HIGA is listed alongside "Smells Like Teen Spirit", "Like A Prayer", "Walk This Way", and "Fight The Power". That's just huge.

I don't have Fuse - does anyone else? And can those people tape it and get it out to the rest of us???
  • check this out:

Common ft Lilly Allen - drivin' me wild

It's this thing now, that's drivin' me wild
    I gotta see what's up before it gets me down
    No it's not a mystery, it's everything

She was the type to watch Oprah and the Today Show
    Be on the treadmill, uh, like "Ok, go"
    Had a body, A body that you can't pay fo'
    That mean she had some Ds on her but they wasn't fake though
    Had a drive for a drive for Rodeo
    She spent pesos on those Lebeaus

they're officially and internationally HUGE laugh.gif they even started writting lyrics about HIGA...
  • may be a lil bit off topic but! I was just listening to Virgin radio and they were using Get Over It for their ad for a ski trip competition (? I think, I wasn't really listening to what was being said)!!!!!!!!!
    It was only the intro bit but I couldn't believe my EARS!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
  • YAY! The Observer (British newspaper) does a weekly "book of..." e.g. book of scandals, book of geniuses etc.
    This week's is The Observer Book of Rock and Pop, and OK Go are mentioned under "bands to succeed online" Woo! smile.gif