In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 30 2009, 06:16 PM)
    THANK YOU FOR THIS, KALINDA!!!!!!!! I was kicking myself for missing it.
    Two things:
    1) Michael & His Slipper Tree has become a personal favorite since the Roadtrip. wub.gif
    2) Electric Avenue was the first song I ever sang, when I was 2. That is 100% true, ask my mother.

You're welcome! I really wish I had something on my computer to record streams and stuff because I would love to have this whole hour on my iPod.

And wow. I don't think think I could even sing at 2. If I did, it would probably be something lame and in Chinese.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 30 2009, 08:26 PM)
    And wow. I don't think think I could even sing at 2. If I did, it would probably be something lame and in Chinese.

LOL. K, you just made me laugh, cough, laugh!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 30 2009, 09:26 PM)

laugh.gif I didn't say it sounded good! It was just the first song I attempted to sing. I totally sucked at singing until around the age of 12. We have video proof of this.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 30 2009, 08:57 PM)
    The Equals – Michael & His Slipper Tree ‘93

wub.gif I wonder if any of those other songs are songs they played pre-/post-show.

Buffalo Springfield – For What It’s Worth

Also wub.gif

D: We’re here raising money for UNICEF.

BOOOOOOO.

(Only Rachel will get that. Hopefully.)

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 30 2009, 09:26 PM)
    You're welcome! I really wish I had something on my computer to record streams and stuff because I would love to have this whole hour on my iPod.

Audacity
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 30 2009, 10:43 PM)
    BOOOOOOO.

(Only Rachel will get that. Hopefully.)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! "But that's a typical response!"
  • I realized last week that they just replay all the stuff on the Tap Project Radio site, so basically every Monday, they have the same schedule. I made this realization a bit late, so I only managed to record the last 50 minutes or so. I'll try again tomorrow and I'll post the full hour if I'm able to record it all.
  • So, I recorded it, but I missed the first few seconds and now they've stopped playing it on the website, so I guess this will just have to do.

https://download.yousendit.com/WnBTcmxTOC9OQnlGa1E9PQ
  • I just got an email from my little sister:

Something got me excited today - Invincible coming on TV in an advert for a CBBC programme! For a moment I went a bit blank and was like 'Wha...' and then I squealed and had to email you...
    THEY EVEN HAD A BIT OF DAMIAN SINGING, NOT JUST THE MUSIC!!!
    I was so happy biggrin.gif (even if the advert was for Wolverine and the X men).

YAY, British commercials!
    And I love that she felt the need to email me, pronto.
  • ^^Is she implying there's something wrong with Wolverine....? I'd tap that.
  • Hi! I have a little question to I Love You Man...where's OK Go in this film?? laugh.gif
    I think I was last week in the cinema watching I love you man but I couldn't find OK Go in it huh.gif
  • QUOTE (PinkMuffin @ May 4 2009, 01:43 PM)
    Hi! I have a little question I Love You Man...where's OK Go in this film?? laugh.gif
    I think I was last week in the cinema watching I love you man but I couldn't find OK Go in it huh.gif

They're playing at the reception during the credits.

And they will be in the Deleted Scenes once the DVD is released as they had a ton more face time but were left on the cutting room floor.
  • Interview with Tim is interspersed with the other City Stories artists here: http://soulife.com.pt/?p=542

...Making a list of places to check out while in Los Angeles later this month, haha.
  • I Love You Man comes out on DVD on 8/11, just so you all know. Blooper Reel/Deleted Scenes Please Please Please.

http://www.amazon.com/Love-You-Man-Paul-Rudd/dp/B001PR0Y6W

Oh and PS, went to Scoops, the ice cream place Tim mentioned in the above interview, last week. OMG. Brown Bread Ice Cream?! Who knew? It's amazing. It's more like Vanilla with Honey Crunchies or something. Also I loved the Guinness Chocolate flavor they have - chocolate and stout. Yes Thank You.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 1 2009, 10:55 AM)
    I Love You Man comes out on DVD on 8/11, just so you all know. Blooper Reel/Deleted Scenes Please Please Please.

http://www.amazon.com/Love-You-Man-Paul-Rudd/dp/B001PR0Y6W

Well, aross told me that they were GOING to be in the deleted scenes. Of course he told me this right after I made fun of him for looking like he was just standing there in the scene.

We shall see!!
  • Yay! I really liked that movie! I hope their in the deleted scenes!
  • Yeah I work at one of the AMC theaters and when I would have to clean that theater that movie was in I went in there extra early to just watch that part lol.

Oh and there is a new movie coming out that on the previews they play HIGA. I will have to find out what movie. I think its the new Vince Vaughn Movie.
  • From OK Go's Twitter on the 3rd:

"@okgo Hey guys...your song A Good Idea At The Time is in our movie Beth Cooper...can tweet to your fans... (via @MBarnathan)"

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jul 9 2009, 08:40 PM)
    From OK Go's Twitter on the 3rd:

"@okgo Hey guys...your song A Good Idea At The Time is in our movie Beth Cooper...can tweet to your fans... (via @MBarnathan)"

We went to see it - it was an alright movie. Not the best I've ever seen (or even close), but cute. And I did a little dance in my seat upon hearing Good Idea. biggrin.gif
  • Can't wait to hear the studio version of I Want U So Bad? Well on October 13 you'll be able to.

http://top40-charts.com/news/Movies/SOUNDT...2009/51727.html

Yeah yeah, it's 90210, but maybe it'll be available on iTunes so you can just buy the one track? In all honesty the track listing isn't that bad. Look! Will Dailey! He's got Indie Cred!
  • This morning I got several comments posted on my OK Go - Shooting The Moon videos on youtube about how this song would be on the New Moon Soundtrack.

I checked it out and it's true. Here's an article I found:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621970/2...llers_the.jhtml

Looks like a really good soundtrack.