In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• Heard "Here It Goes Again" in a commercial for "Old Dogs." It wasn't very loud, but it was there.
  • The boys on the Red Carpet for the New Moon Premiere last night:

• ^^ Dan = <3

That suit is awesome.
  • Tim tweets: Performing for the Carson Daily show today. Watch for it next week.

I wonder which song they're going to perform. Shooting the Moon? White Knuckles? I Want You So Bad? BFK? TTSP? Skyscrapers?

Also, they all look flippin' hot at the New Moon premiere.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 17 2009, 03:08 PM)
    The boys on the Red Carpet for the New Moon Premiere last night:

LOOOOOVE the red tie.
  • Sounds like they were on Friday Night Lights this week. Hulu says that Season 4 episodes will be available in 2010, so, we'll have to find another avenue. Ideas?
  • Chicagoland people, I have a good feeling that Shooting the Moon will be played on 101.9fm at 9pm tonight. Last night during that hour, the DJ said that they would be playing the album from New Moon and guess what's on there. I wish I had more info, but this was all I got.

Also, if you're not in Chicago, you can stream the station on your intarwebz connection. The website is wtmx.com.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Nov 17 2009, 08:32 PM)
    Tim tweets: Performing for the Carson Daily show today. Watch for it next week.

I wonder which song they're going to perform. Shooting the Moon? White Knuckles? I Want You So Bad? BFK? TTSP? Skyscrapers?

Their episode is airing tonight. Check your local listings.
  • We were told at the show that is wednesday night. I dvrd it and it says it's on wednesday. I am so excited for it though! I was right behind a camera man! Ay!
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 24 2009, 11:42 AM)
    We were told at the show that is wednesday night. I dvrd it and it says it's on wednesday. I am so excited for it though! I was right behind a camera man! Ay!

http://www.nbc.com/Last_Call_with_Carson_Daly/

It's tonight, after midnight, so it comes up as Wednesday when it's tonight's show.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 17 2009, 06:08 PM)
    The boys on the Red Carpet for the New Moon Premiere last night:

HA! Dan. wub.gif
  • Yeah I realized that once I got to work and I felt bad about misleading, but I had no computer till this very moment. I can't wait!
  • It's Damian and Kermit!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPGCNrFXUt4

Wow. Just. Wow.
  • I just screamed. Out Loud. And now I'm dead.
  • This is the cutest thing I've seen all day! Thank you, Becky! He's so star-struck, he looks like he could just cry and faint straight away. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 9 2009, 07:43 PM)
    I just screamed. Out Loud. And now I'm dead.

I'm dead too! It was just over the top beautiful and I couldn't handle it!!!
  • Damian + Kermit = too cute for words
  • idk what to say. too cute for words. looooooove it. made my day.
  • On VH1 Classics morning music video block, they've been doing commercials for Beatles rock band where musicians are asked whether they like the Beatles or whether the Beatles have influenced them. My sis spotted Damian and Tim answering the question.
  • Saw that old VH1 show about 40 Greatest Internet Superstars. I'm sure it was mentioned here when it originally aired, but I only now how fancy cable channels that allow me to watch. Ok Go HIGA video made it to #8 on their count down. Made me happy to see them on my tele. tongue.gif