In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• I am not sure if this goes for everyone, but if you have Comcast Cable, you *may* be able to view "WTF" on the "On Demand" channel (#1) fo' free.

I haven't played it to death. No, I have not. No. NO. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 31 2009, 06:09 PM)
    I am not sure if this goes for everyone, but if you have Comcast Cable, you *may* be able to view "WTF" on the "On Demand" channel (#1) fo' free.

I CAN!! (I have Comcast.) Though I only watched it once. Don't wanna give the boy a complex or anything.
  • Woo hoo! I've got it too! I'm also able to watch the AMW vid on demand.

Of course, while I was watching it, I was thinking about how we use abbreviations for the songs (such as AMW) which made me start to ponder the abbreviations for the new songs. Then I realized that "All Is Not Lost" is "AINL", or "anal" if you say it out loud, and I instantly felt bad and started to laugh.
  • They're gonna be on Conan O'Brien this Friday. Other guests are Rob Lowe and Aziz Ansari (dude was born on my birthday (fucker) and he was in I Love You, Man (double fucker)).
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 4 2010, 08:01 PM)
    Aziz Ansari (dude was born on my birthday (fucker) and he was in I Love You, Man (double fucker)).

Did you go on IMDB for that entry? wink.gif xx

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 5 2010, 07:24 AM)
    Did you go on IMDB for that entry? wink.gif xx

I actually got his birth date from Wikipedia. tongue.gif
  • Well. That was pretty fucking sweet, wasn't it?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 8 2010, 10:52 PM)
    Well. That was pretty fucking sweet, wasn't it?

Uh-huh! When I heard "This Too Shall Pass" on Carson Daly, I didn't really dig it too much. But now I love it! Had a feeling they'd do that song.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 8 2010, 09:52 PM)
    Well. That was pretty fucking sweet, wasn't it?

hells, yeah! that may be my fave song on the album. idk, i havent decided yet. but i 've loved that song since the first time i heard it which was at their show in March! Booyah!!! andohmyeffingod, how gorgeous was andy?! and i almost hyperventilated the first time damian got on camera. and tim is the cutest little thing ever! oh, and dan! dan! cool.gif
  • If you missed it, NBC has it up already: http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/...es/#vid=1191608. They're in Chapter 6. And yes, it was Must See TV. (Do they still use that phrase anymore?)

Also, Rob Lowe got moved to next week and instead Michael Cera was up. It was weird, but the dance fighting was pretty cool.
  • Is anyone able to rip this? It seems I can't watch this! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Joris @ Jan 9 2010, 07:07 PM)
    Is anyone able to rip this? It seems I can't watch this! sad.gif

I can't watch it either!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 9 2010, 09:51 AM)
    If you missed it, NBC has it up already: http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/...es/#vid=1191608. They're in Chapter 6. And yes, it was Must See TV. (Do they still use that phrase anymore?)

Also, Rob Lowe got moved to next week and instead Michael Cera was up. It was weird, but the dance fighting was pretty cool.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! <-- that would be me screaming/jumping with happiness... or maybe some sort of rat being squished when I landed

THAT. WAS. SCHMEXY.
  • QUOTE (Joris @ Jan 9 2010, 12:07 PM)
    Is anyone able to rip this? It seems I can't watch this! sad.gif

QUOTE (PinkMuffin @ Jan 9 2010, 12:10 PM)
    I can't watch it either!

Are either of you able to watch stuff on hulu? If so, it looks like last night's episode might be up this weekend or Monday.
  • Wait, when did Conan's sidekick come back? blink.gif
  • How great a bass player is Tim! I mean on the Conan performance there's so much sound coming out. Then I realized if you take out the singing, it's only three instruments creating all that sound and most it is coming from Tim (and Dan). Bah, those lads are talented.
  • Oh shit, that Andy head shake at the end had me LMFAO!!!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 11 2010, 05:09 PM)
    Aw, YouTube, would please just take the premiere of This Too Shall Pass? Please?

i'll take them back in a hearbeat! haha, i love dan's entrance and andy's response.
  • A message from the twitterverse: Hey interworld, we'll be doing a live video stream on @justintv Saturday Jan 16 at 3:30pm GMT. Come say hi! http://bit.ly/okgojtv