In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• i knew it was in there... but we just got hbo and we watched she's the man, and i perked up when i heard invincible...

i did forget til i heard it but then i remembered. just one of those things.

AND... i feel the same way about the cingular commercial smile.gif
  • I just heard HIGA on a commercial for the Disney channel.
  • are you serious y would they play that song on the disney channel what commercial was it??
  • It wasn't on the disney channel- it was for it. I was watching ABC and it was to promote the disney channel and their website and stuff.
  • oh lol i was getting ready to turn on the tv and watch the disney channel for the first time in like 6 years just to hear it lol
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 30 2007, 08:06 PM)
    oh lol i was getting ready to turn on the tv and watch the disney channel for the first time in like 6 years just to hear it lol

loool!

I thought of another one- someone posted about it somewhere before. OK Go is on the iphone commercial smile.gif
  • OMG!!!!

this is sooo freaky!

right as I read your post Sally, the iPhone commercial came on with OK Go! woah so weird!
  • oh yeah i remember that like the phone as they scrolled down had ok go on it

haha omg didnt something like that happen to you like this morning or was it somebody else
  • i love that iphone commercial!

Today i was watching Fox and a preview for some new show, Back to You I think it was, and DWYW started playing. I got really excited and my mom just sat there smiling at me biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 30 2007, 09:04 PM)
    haha omg didnt something like that happen to you like this morning or was it somebody else

haha no that wasn't me, but that happens to me like all the time haha

i love when you hear OK Go is weird places because you don't expect it. it's so thrilling laugh.gif
  • o thats awesome.

with the iphone commercial, the first time i saw any iphone commercial, it was that one. it was YouTube so i was thinking OK Go just HAS to be on there. just like they were on the iphone site. its basically the only reason i care to watch those commercials. <3
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 30 2007, 10:27 PM)
    i love when you hear OK Go is weird places because you don't expect it. it's so thrilling laugh.gif

I know! It makes me so incredibly happy.

That's not the least bit pathetic, either. It's actually pretty fucking awesome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Jul 30 2007, 10:41 PM)
    I know! It makes me so incredibly happy.

That's not the least bit pathetic, either. It's actually pretty fucking awesome. biggrin.gif

ditto
  • some time ago I saw in the news that google wanted to buy youtube or something like that, and when they put a picture of youtube's web, there was the HIGA's video. it was amazing

[excuse my english smile.gif]
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 26 2007, 09:43 AM)
    Jeopardy- twice. One day they were the wrong answer and the next day they were the right answer.

Really?? Wild.

I can't remember if I ever posted this, but months and months and months ago, my friend Brenda told me YSDH was used near the beginning of an ep of "Men in Trees."
  • Fox used to use YSDH all the time. Like I couldn't flip channels without hearing it.

I was in the Apple store the other day and a shot of the HIGA vid was up as part of the iPhone marketing posters on the walls. I took a pic with my cell. Sheri - if I txt it to you can you post it? For some reason it never works for me when I try to get pics off my phone!
  • What songs were used in the movies Wimbledon and She's the Man?? rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Nahko @ Aug 1 2007, 12:15 PM)
    What songs were used in the movies Wimbledon and She's the Man?? rolleyes.gif

Invincible was in She's The Man.
    What To Do was in Wimbledon.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 30 2007, 04:59 PM)
    I just heard HIGA on a commercial for the Disney channel.

I know this is really late for replying this, but I saw that commercial twice last night when watching SYTYCD! Yeah, I was excited.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 2 2007, 06:55 PM)
    I know this is really late for replying this, but I saw that commercial twice last night when watching SYTYCD! Yeah, I was excited.

Yeah I saw that and another with DWYW within like 4 commercials. I was pretty excited too haha.