In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 31 2007, 09:21 AM)
    I was in the Apple store the other day and a shot of the HIGA vid was up as part of the iPhone marketing posters on the walls. I took a pic with my cell. Sheri - if I txt it to you can you post it? For some reason it never works for me when I try to get pics off my phone!

Sure, no problemo!
  • I've seen the iphone commercial with the skateboard-riding bulldog and OK Go showing up on the playlist for about two seconds. But have you guys seen this one before? I just saw it yesterday so i'm pretty sure its new. EE! OK Go+iphone=amazing.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/ads/ad7/

choose the one titled "Amazing". Enjoy!
  • oh, wow! that was actually a really long feature! awesome! Thx, Heidi!
  • Awesome! Props to Apple for their OK Go love. smile.gif

Yeah, with that other one, I always thought... who would want to watch a skateboarding dog when you have HIGA on your iPhone!?
  • Wow thanks Heidi!!

Edit: smile.gif I just saw it on TV!
  • I was just lucky enough to catch the last second of that commercial, literally. it was just enough 2 c Ok Go. so i just had 2 find the whole thing. i'm glad u guys liked it!
  • ya i just saw this yesterday. me and my friend nearly flipped out! It was awesome! I mean how can you talk about youtube on your phone without mentioning OK Go?!?!

And I love how it's under the name "amazing"!
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 11 2007, 12:53 AM)
    And I love how it's under the name "amazing"!

Me too! smile.gif
  • Apple is in love with OK Go!

I was at a department store and to kill time, my friend and I decided to watch HIGA on one of their laptops.

We were dragged out by our other friend before we got thrown out by security haha!
  • OMG I FINALLY SAW THE DISNEY COMMERCIAL WITH HIGA ON IT!! I AMM LIKE SOOO EXCITED LOL!!
  • Haha I just saw it the other night smile.gif
  • i was soo excited like i was just sitting there and i was like omg i know this song....OMG ITS OK GO!!
  • Haha laugh.gif
    I wasn't looking at the TV at first, then I heard it and was just like "Ohhh, so that's the commercial"
  • So my brother was watching a Cubs game, and they'd had a rain delay, so they started showing a montage of fan moments... to OK Go's "This Will Be Our Year" cover! Isn't that the coolest thing ever?

I thought it was pretty awesome.
  • smile.gif! Thats great!
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 15 2007, 08:02 PM)
    So my brother was watching a Cubs game, and they'd had a rain delay, so they started showing a montage of fan moments... to OK Go's "This Will Be Our Year" cover! Isn't that the coolest thing ever?

I thought it was pretty awesome.

Very!
  • thats so awesome! its good to hear songs not on the album sometimes. did that even make any grammatical sense? well, you get what i mean. biggrin.gif

and Christy, i had the exact same reaction when i first saw the commercial. i ran to tell my mom. hehe
  • yeah i was home alone so as soon as i saw it i ran to here ahhaaha
  • My sister said she saw a preview for the movie Good Luck Chuck [with Dane Cook!! ADLKFJA!] and it was using YSDH! She ran downstairs to tell me, what a cutie! Which of course caused me too look up the trailor which is on the website haha.