In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• Truth: I love peanut butter, but I refuse to eat Jif, Peter Pan, or other types of processed peanut butter. I only eat the natural kind now. The Jif stuff tastes so sweet and nasty to me now- I can't stomach it. But I can eat a 12 oz. jar of natural peanut butter in a week. I know because I've done it. I just eat it straight of the jar. Honey peanut butter is the best.
  • Truth: I have MAJOR spring fever. I can't wait to go outside.

Truth: I wrote an angry e-mail to my guyfriend, my pseudo-big brother of sorts, after he insulted my boyfriend. I was more hurt than angry AND I take things like this very seriously even though he was kidding and looking out for my best interests (I guess. he just doesn't now my boyfriends and makes assumptions). I sent the angry message and a subsequent apology message (picture of a kitten included) via Myspace (classy, I know) in a fit and he hasn't been on to check it. I'm going to be hanging out with him this afternoon and now I have to bring it up in person and that makes me so nervous. I hate confrontation.
    Poopy boys.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 11 2006, 01:19 PM)
    Truth: I have MAJOR spring fever. I can't wait to go outside.

Truth: I wrote an angry e-mail to my guyfriend, my pseudo-big brother of sorts, after he insulted my boyfriend. I was more hurt than angry AND I take things like this very seriously even though he was kidding and looking out for my best interests (I guess. he just doesn't now my boyfriends and makes assumptions). I sent the angry message and a subsequent apology message (picture of a kitten included) via Myspace (classy, I know) in a fit and he hasn't been on to check it. I'm going to be hanging out with him this afternoon and now I have to bring it up in person and that makes me so nervous. I hate confrontation.
    Poopy boys.

i really really wish you luck with that... i'm terrible at confrontation, i always get really nervous and don't say things the way i mean for them to come out... so most of the time i end up not telling the person exactly how i feel because my words obstruct what i really mean... if that makes any sense.

so hopefully things will go better for you than they would for me...
  • QUOTE (missaggie @ Aug 11 2006, 10:45 PM)
    i really really wish you luck with that... i'm terrible at confrontation, i always get really nervous and don't say things the way i mean for them to come out... so most of the time i end up not telling the person exactly how i feel because my words obstruct what i really mean... if that makes any sense.

so hopefully things will go better for you than they would for me...

Awwww. I totally understand how you feel! I get choked up on words and have a very difficult time. Also, I have a major guilt complex, it's absolutely ridiculous. I end up apologizing for confronting them.

Thankfully, my guyfriend wasn't there. I know it's not a big deal, but I blow things out of proportion more often than not. It's what I do best. I know he has my best interest at heart (like I said, he's like my adopted big brother). Beh. We'll see.
  • truth: i really like chicken and corn
  • Truth: I'm watching Flavor of Love in my office. This job really is quite amazing.

Truth: Flavor of Love makes me sick simply because I think Flavor Flav if one of the most repulasive human beings.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 16 2006, 01:37 PM)
    Truth: I'm watching Flavor of Love in my office. This job really is quite amazing.

Truth: Flavor of Love makes me sick simply because I think Flavor Flav if one of the most repulasive human beings.

ick... flavor flav.... he is not really my type of person either... not at all....

Truth: I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I'm really nervous because I've had my hair all one length my whole life (makes it loads easier to put up for dance) and now I'm gonna get layers and make it really different. And I'm scared it's going to look terrible.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 16 2006, 02:37 PM)
    Truth: I'm watching Flavor of Love in my office. This job really is quite amazing.

I'm going to admit it- I actually watch that show, haha. They were having a marathon of it last season before the last episode, and I happened to turn it on because there was nothing else on, and next thing you know, my roomie and I were watching all of the episodes. And then we watched the finale.

It's so compelling because it's so fucking ridiculous!!! Look at Flavor Flav and look at how fucking nuts these women are! It's crazy!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 16 2006, 07:18 PM)
    I'm going to admit it- I actually watch that show, haha. They were having a marathon of it last season before the last episode, and I happened to turn it on because there was nothing else on, and next thing you know, my roomie and I were watching all of the episodes. And then we watched the finale.

It's so compelling because it's so fucking ridiculous!!! Look at Flavor Flav and look at how fucking nuts these women are! It's crazy!

Oh, I'm not saying that the show isn't awesome; it's one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a long time and I won't lie and say I'm looking forward to the next episode we watch in the office. I love it so much.

I'm just saying that I don't think Flav is the most... well... attractive human out there.

I especially likes how he RENAMES all the women. Amazing.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 16 2006, 03:22 PM)
    I'm just saying that I don't think Flav is the most... well... attractive human out there.

I especially likes how he RENAMES all the women. Amazing.

No, he's definitely not, haha. He's old and small and wrinkly. tongue.gif

You gotta love the names like "Hoopz" and "Buckwild."
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 16 2006, 07:23 PM)
    No, he's definitely not, haha. He's old and small and wrinkly. tongue.gif

You gotta love the names like "Hoopz" and "Buckwild."

Buckwild makes me so happy.

Nibbles is pretty good too. honestly, where the hell did he come up with all of this?
  • Red Oyster is by far the worst name.
  • Sumthin (apologies for a misspelling of the misspelling) was pretty low too.

Not to mention she shit on the floor.

Romantic.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 16 2006, 03:40 PM)
    Nibbles is pretty good too. honestly, where the hell did he come up with all of this?

I really thought it was "Nipplz" for a while there. I really did.

Also, Somethin cracks me up. I can't help it- they had this commercial of her storming about and making fun of the other girls going, "OMG I'M TOO SKINNY! OMG WHAT AM I GONNA' DO!" and then they replayed it with her voice really distorted. I feel over laughing every time it was on.
  • truth: some kid on myspace who lives like 25 mins from here gave me his phone number and expects me to call.
    the sad thing is, is that he actually thinks im gona... i just met him like 5 effin days ago. is he stupid???
  • yess. he's a doofball
  • hahahahah. doofball.

i think that makes me laugh just a little too much....
  • Truth: So, hey guys, I think I might be in love.

Crap.
  • Truth: I'm afraid of life after graduation. I don't feel like starting my career yet. I'll be 20 when I graduate. I've got 80 years of my life left, I want to enjoy my youth before I start trying to climb up the career ladder. At the same time, I'm terrified if I don't start my career immediately I'll get comfortable doing nothing and never go anywhere in life.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 17 2006, 10:04 AM)
    Truth: I'm afraid of life after graduation. I don't feel like starting my career yet. I'll be 20 when I graduate. I've got 80 years of my life left, I want to enjoy my youth before I start trying to climb up the career ladder. At the same time, I'm terrified if I don't start my career immediately I'll get comfortable doing nothing and never go anywhere in life.

"Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don’t."