In this Discussion

Truth

Comments

• Truth: I always feel super-guilty about lying to my parents... even about the stupidest little things like if I liked a movie they recommended or not.
  • truth: when i feel like crap, i put my hair in pig tails and pretend to be somone else, and my friends play along.
    (i never put my hair up when im me)
  • Truth: I used to be obsessed with this show from New Zealand called The Tribe. On the show, everyone wears really weird makeup, and I used to put eyeliner on my face all day long to copy it.
  • Truth: I'm obsessed with Monopoly and I fucking rock at it.

... Which is why no one plays with me anymore. Apparently kicking everyone else's ass is NOT the purpose of the game. In which case... what IS the point?

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 7 2006, 03:06 PM)
    Truth: I used to be obsessed with this show from New Zealand called The Tribe. On the show, everyone wears really weird makeup, and I used to put eyeliner on my face all day long to copy it.

Truth: My best friend is a Kiwi, but I cannot listen to more than one Kiwi accent at a time because I think it's the most annoying accent in the world. Thank God my bestie has lived in Australia long enough for her accent to be muddled to the point where I can stand it.
  • Truth: I wish I was from New Zealand just so I could be called a Kiwi cause kiwis are my favorite fruit ever.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 8 2006, 02:43 AM)
    Truth: I wish I was from New Zealand just so I could be called a Kiwi cause kiwis are my favorite fruit ever.

Kiwi Fruits rock.

Truth: I hooked up with a guy who I knew had a girlfriend and I have no remorse. If anything, I think she's pathetic for not realising that her boyfriend is a slut and is cheating on her... but if any girl did that with a guy I was dating, I'd rip her a new one.

Honestly, knowing that a guy has a girlfriend but wants to be with you is a massive ego boost. Even if you know deep down that it's nothing more than a fling. Having said that, I don't think I'd ever do something like that again, just because I don't want to be a hypocrite if it ever happens to me in the future.
  • truth im bored with life and have been really down lately
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 7 2006, 12:05 PM)
    truth im bored with life and have been really down lately

sad.gif
    (((HUGS)))
  • Truth: Every time we had a lab in chemistry I would convince myself that I had ingested whatever chemicals we were working with that day.
  • Truth: I'm really starting to stress out about this conference this morning. I think my heart is in my throat and I might vomit it up from the stress. I hate not knowing exactly what I'm doing and today I don't even know what the conference is about. The stress. The stress. The stress. aadfkjghkajhgkajhfgag.

I guess the real truth is that I can't cope with the unknown. Not on my own.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 7 2006, 12:56 PM)
    I guess the real truth is that I can't cope with the unknown. Not on my own.

i fear the unknown when i'm alone as well... if i'm with others than i'm up for an adventure...
  • truth: i only drink orange soda, but i love mtn dew and cream too.

truth: i am trying really hard to not be forgotten when i die. im trying through art and clothes i make.. i would rather die right now than be forgotten after a full life.
  • Truth: I can't stand potatoes except in the fried form.

Truth: I just edited this post because my last truth made me embarassed.
  • Truth: I used to be obsessed with the Spice Girls.
    unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Aug 7 2006, 09:17 PM)
    Truth: I used to be obsessed with the Spice Girls.
    unsure.gif

Rightfully so! There's nothing to be ashamed of in that.

Truth: as a young Girl Scout in elementary school, my troop and I went to an overnight campout at a place called Camp Jewel. As an activity, each troop had to come up with some sort of skit. Whereas all the other girls had meaningful skits about camp safety, friendship, and marshmellows, we made a dance routine to the Spice Girls' "Wannabe" and shook our prepubescent asses onstage. Apparently, my mother tells me now, the other troop leaders were horrified at our more "mature" dance moves. We loved every second of it.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 7 2006, 06:23 PM)
    sad.gif
    (((HUGS)))

thanks lady darbs *hugs*
  • Truth: I have trichotillomania.
  • truth: i had to look up trichotillomania
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 7 2006, 02:37 PM)
    Rightfully so! There's nothing to be ashamed of in that.

Truth: as a young Girl Scout in elementary school, my troop and I went to an overnight campout at a place called Camp Jewel. As an activity, each troop had to come up with some sort of skit. Whereas all the other girls had meaningful skits about camp safety, friendship, and marshmellows, we made a dance routine to the Spice Girls' "Wannabe" and shook our prepubescent asses onstage. Apparently, my mother tells me now, the other troop leaders were horrified at our more "mature" dance moves. We loved every second of it.

laugh.gif
    Sounds like crazyy fun.
    But I was young..and all I knew was Spice Girls.
    Everyone HAD to have liked at least one Spice Girls song..guilty pleasure for some.
  • truth: i get headaches almost every day and it scares me.