In this Discussion

Dear Rusty,

edited November -1 in OK Go
Dearest Dir Rusty,

It was been far too long since your last clever quips graced the internets. So long have we had to endure going to the blog only to find another day without a lovingly crafted Andy-post. Our little hearts can bear it no longer. What of your adventures? Your stories? Your comments on Damian's pants? Please, before our little hearts erupt from longing,
WE WANT ANOTHER BLOG. KTHNX?!

Most Sincerely,

Amy

Comments

• Kayleigh, too.
  • and Karleigh + my mom likes them, too.
  • Kaethe as well.
  • & Sheri.
  • and Jade . . . ?

Yes.
  • and Tempe! Tempe just started reading those Andy blogs for the first time and wants more. unsure.gif
  • Hee! Have you read the underwear shopping yet????
  • That's totally the best one, listen to sheri! Also, the one about band names. Heck yes!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:22 AM)
    That's totally the best one, listen to sheri! Also, the one about band names. Heck yes!

Oh my God, and the one about Andy & Tim driving to their meeting!!! LOL
  • The one with the french guy was the best, hands down.
  • Ooh, close tie between it and the underwear. But high on the list for me are also the Damian pants/"Do you all go together?" and the women's jeans. Hahaha.

Geez, almost everything's about pants on there.

*edit* And sausages.
  • No no, the one about damian's far too tight pants! "Why y'all's pants so tight?"
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:37 AM)
    No no, the one about damian's far too tight pants! "Why y'all's pants so tight?"

That's the same one. Or did we just post over each other?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 29 2006, 02:38 AM)
    That's the same one. Or did we just post over each other?

One minute apart, it took me a while to find the quote. It's still one of the best, especially that picture....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:39 AM)
    One minute apart, it took me a while to find the quote. It's still one of the best, especially that picture....

I love that picture too.
    That picture reminds me of my android-Damian theory. That he's so perfect he can't be human. Because here's the thing: I am in general not a foot fan. I don't just mean I don't have a foot fetish. I mean I generally don't like feet at all. lol And yet I look at his feet and think, "Those are some nice feet."

WTF?????
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 29 2006, 02:42 AM)
    I love that picture too.
    That picture reminds me of my android-Damian theory. That he's so perfect he can't be human. Because here's the thing: I am in general not a foot fan. I don't just mean I don't have a foot fetish. I mean I generally don't like feet at all. lol And yet I look at his feet and think, "Those are some nice feet."

WTF?????

I agree, the feet are sexy, and I especially like the Holiday Inn sign. Oh, they do travel in style.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 29 2006, 03:42 AM)

WTF?????

HAHA, I think we all thought the same thing about Damian's feet.\

All right, our petition so far:

Dearest Dir Rusty,

It was been far too long since your last clever quips graced the internets. So long have we had to endure going to the blog only to find another day without a lovingly crafted Andy-post. Our little hearts can bear it no longer. What of your adventures? Your stories? Your comments on Damian's pants? Please, before our little hearts erupt from longing,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Karleigh and Karleigh's mom
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 03:57 AM)
    HAHA, I think we all thought the same thing about Damian's feet.\

All right, our petition so far:
    Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Karleigh and Karleigh's mom
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe

Can the n00b request a McLinky and get back to you all?
  • Go to okgo.net and click Blog on the side. Then check the archives.