In this Discussion

Dear Rusty,

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 2 2006, 04:08 AM)
    Go to okgo.net and click Blog on the side. Then check the archives.

Ah, yes. That link kept giving me an error the other day. Huzzah for it not giving me an error this time. Danke.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 1 2006, 10:57 AM)
    HAHA, I think we all thought the same thing about Damian's feet.\

All right, our petition so far:
    Dearest Dir Rusty,

It was been far too long since your last clever quips graced the internets. So long have we had to endure going to the blog only to find another day without a lovingly crafted Andy-post. Our little hearts can bear it no longer. What of your adventures? Your stories? Your comments on Damian's pants? Please, before our little hearts erupt from longing,
    WE WANT ANOTHER BLOG. KTHNX?!

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Karleigh and Karleigh's mom
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe

...and Amanda smile.gif
  • All right, our petition so far:
    Dearest Dir Rusty,

It was been far too long since your last clever quips graced the internets. So long have we had to endure going to the blog only to find another day without a lovingly crafted Andy-post. Our little hearts can bear it no longer. What of your adventures? Your stories? Your comments on Damian's pants? Please, before our little hearts erupt from longing,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 04:53 AM)
    All right, our petition so far:
    Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda

and God.
  • Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    and God.

(Just reposting 'cause it sounds funny to have "and God." at the end.)
  • I love God, he makes everything sound more official.

"Why should I do my homework?"
    "God says you'll burn in hell if you don't."
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 1 2006, 04:23 PM)
    Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    and God.
    (Just reposting 'cause it sounds funny to have "and God." at the end.)

WAIT I MISSED!!!

and K-K-K-Kelsey
  • You didn't miss! You just go above God.

Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    K-K-K-Kelsey
    and God.
  • add Meg to that, will ya?

if anyone meets them at anytime soon, they should yell at rusty and/or give him this petition.
  • Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    K-K-K-Kelsey
    Meg
    and God.

I'll (hopefully!) be seeing them in September. That should be enough time to amass enough signatures.
  • And Connie. Most definately Connie.
  • Bumped for Kikky.
  • Love also,

Nida and her mom (really! I asked her do you love OK Go? She told me she loves them.)
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 1 2006, 07:39 PM)
    add Meg to that, will ya?

if anyone meets them at anytime soon, they should yell at rusty and/or give him this petition.

Great idea! Though this was posted a million years ago... I wonder if someone already did that... unsure.gif
  • Also Dani. Dani misses the blogs. Even though she's a couple months late.
  • Dearest Dir Rusty,

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Kaethe
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    K-K-K-Kelsey
    Meg
    Connie
    Kikky
    Tabatha
    Nida and Nida's mom
    Dani
    and God.
  • I need to be on that list too! :-D

(Sorry Katy, I know you just updated it and all).
  • QUOTE ((pa)nida @ Jan 4 2007, 06:07 AM)
    Great idea! Though this was posted a million years ago... I wonder if someone already did that... unsure.gif

It's been asked about so many times, and he keeps saying he's going to post yet he never does.
    He told me back in May that he and Tim had a secret surprise they were planning to release in July...but July came and went and we didn't hear from him. le sigh. dry.gif

He probably does blog, but we can't read it cause it's probably on LJ and privatized. (BAHAHHA, Andy having an LJ...I crack myself up! laugh.gif )

I also stand by the fact that he sometimes uses Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's name instead of his own, due to the fact that he claimed to be finishing a blog when WKE pulled him off the bus for me, and that night, the updated blog(the one with Karleigh and my videos!) was signed by Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. So he could just be hiding from us.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 4 2007, 12:38 PM)
    It's been asked about so many times, and he keeps saying he's going to post yet he never does.
    He told me back in May that he and Tim had a secret surprise they were planning to release in July...but July came and went and we didn't hear from him. le sigh. dry.gif
    He probably does blog, but we can't read it cause it's probably on LJ and privatized. (BAHAHHA, Andy having an LJ...I crack myself up! laugh.gif )
    I also stand by the fact that he sometimes uses Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's name instead of his own, due to the fact that he claimed to be finishing a blog when WKE pulled him off the bus for me, and that night, the updated blog(the one with Karleigh and my videos!) was signed by Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. So he could just be hiding from us.

Oh, the surprise in July was supposed to be HIGA, but they had to wait to release it for some "unknown" reason. **cough cough** Damian's Wedding **cough cough**

Hhahaah, wouldn't it be awesome if Rusty posted those videos on the blog? Aside from my horrible singing, those were some sweet vids.