In this Discussion

Dear Rusty,

Comments

• QUOTE (Angela87 @ Jan 4 2007, 06:46 PM)
    I'm not a K, but I'm an A. Angela wants to be added please...

OMG, flashback to The K's.

"Everyone who joins gets an honorary K. So Tempe, you'd be KRose, but the K is silent."

Then the count got above 500, and I couldn't decifer between the new people and the old people, and it took too long to add them to the list. Thems were the days. I especially like The Knark-A-Knoops... rolleyes.gif
  • wanst the reason you got so many people due to instaling that program which adds random people?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 10 2007, 08:19 PM)
    wanst the reason you got so many people due to instaling that program which adds random people?

No, that was before the random adding program, I believe. And it wasn't totally random- the people were selected randomly from OK Go's MySpace friends.
  • pffft same diffrence =p
  • I'm sorry, are random adding thingers against your religion?
  • YES THEY ARE

meh, i was simply making a point and all!

the wedding is off!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 10 2007, 02:22 PM)
    No, that was before the random adding program, I believe. And it wasn't totally random- the people were selected randomly from OK Go's MySpace friends.

She's right, it got too large for me to handle long before I got the adder. Before the adder, I was adding people by hand. And don't think the adder is just an easy way out, you actually had to be there while it added and you had to punch in codes every 10 or so people.
  • What's better than Andy's posts. Thats right. Audioblogs! If he doesn't want to post a new story, Andy should just read the already existing stories to us. Would that be considered a podcast or story time? I dunno. But new Andy posts would still be exciting...

Add me to that list please! ---->Lety
  • I just want a new blog in general... we haven't gotten once since Dec. 21...
    A RUSTY blog would be spectacular and a wish come true wink.gif

Mary
    add me to that list please!
  • a rusty blog would be spectacular!!!

can i (angie) get on the list too?

my sister (melissa) adores rusty as well. so she would definitely want to be on it too.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 11 2007, 01:45 AM)
    What's better than Andy's posts. Thats right. Audioblogs! If he doesn't want to post a new story, Andy should just read the already existing stories to us. Would that be considered a podcast or story time? I dunno. But new Andy posts would still be exciting...

Add me to that list please! ---->Lety

We haven't even gotten the rest of the regular audioblogs that were recorded over a year ago. sad.gif
  • Heyyy we got some news updates on the main page! Finally....

but no Rusty blog sad.gif
  • I hope I'm allowed to do this. smile.gif

Dearest Dir Rusty,

It was been far too long since your last clever quips graced the internets. So long have we had to endure going to the blog only to find another day without a lovingly crafted Andy-post. Our little hearts can bear it no longer. What of your adventures? Your stories? Your comments on Damian's pants? Please, before our little hearts erupt from longing,
    WE WANT ANOTHER BLOG. KTHNX?!

Most Sincerely,

Amy
    Katy
    Kayleigh
    Karleigh and Karleigh's mom
    Kaethe
    K-K-K-Kelsey
    Kikky
    Kalinda
    Kerrie
    Kristine
    Sheri
    Jade
    Tempe
    Amanda
    Meg
    Connie
    Tabatha
    Nida and Nida's mom
    Dani
    Rachel
    Angela one
    Porifera
    Colleen, Katie, and Patty
    Angela two
    Emily
    Terren
    Maura
    Sarah
    Mia
    Morrigan
    Ambreen
    Lety
    Mary
    Angie and Angie's sister, Melissa
    and God.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 11 2007, 05:34 PM)
    and God.

Fo schizzle.
  • I've probably agreed with this at some point but if not, here goes. I agree.

also:

-podcasts (thanks for being so diligent with those Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore)
  • I think we need more signatures before we get his attention......so add my cousin, Gaby biggrin.gif
  • I don't appear to be on the list, so add me as well.
  • May as well add me too. (Natalie) tongue.gif
  • add me too please. im christine.
  • me too, please smile.gif I'm Sally but I got my username from Bewitched and then a long came our actual Tabatha and I asked her if she was creeped out and I tried to change to my username but it's not allowed so I'm just gonna honor Redstar7 and keep it, hehe.