In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW

... You haven't had a dream that wasn't some how related to OK Go since December..
  • YKYOW...

...Everyone you know (Even your parents) make fun of you for liking OK Go so much.

...When you have gotten one of your teachers to show the backyard dance and the treadmill dance during a free period.
  • YKYOW
    ... you have to make an IT presentation at school, which basically ends up as several slides of OK Go pictures with a short profile on each member (i didn't want to waste picture room with my writing) and a link to the HIGA video on youtube. And you get an A. >.<
  • Haha that's great!
  • YKYOW...

...you get a film project in English and all you can think about is incorporating some OK Go songs in it OR doing a music video of an OK Go song.
    ...somehow, all other forms of "Damian" are odd to you, especially those totally far-off ones like "Dameon." *shudder*
    ...on your Make-a-Person project in Biology, there is a "Tim" and a "Damian" on the same display wall and 1) you find that extremely :wub:like and/or 2) one of those is yours. (Mine was Tim and the other one "Dameon" [eww] was drawn in anime [eww].)
  • Hahaha
    YKYOW someone logs onto msn messenger with the screen name "Tim" and you squeal with excitement before realising it's that random dude who added you off myspace and he's signed on as "Tim" everyday for the last 3 months and yet you still always think "Nordwind" and get excited...

and YKYOW you try to explain why OK Go are so brilliant to your less enthusiastic friends, and when they don't get as excited as you are you exclaim "well the forum understand!!!", throw a hand dramatically to your forehead and storm off.
  • YKYOW...

...someone says someone from another band is hot, shows you a photo, and while all the girls practically faint, you go, "Psh." (Because of the lovely, mannerly pulchritudinous OK Go.)

Electre: I hate having to explain OK Go so I just say, "They rock my world and if they don't rock yours, you're a loser."
  • YKYOW....

You spend 1 hour looking for the perfect paisley fabric to make your OK Go logo. Then, you go to 3 different stores looking for a black tote. You finally give up but then you find one, but it has The Beatles logo on it. You buy it anyways and turn it inside out, make your OK Go logo, iron it on, and feel so happy about it. I feel that I've accomplished something great today. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 2 2007, 12:46 AM)
    Electre: I hate having to explain OK Go so I just say, "They rock my world and if they don't rock yours, you're a loser."

Wow. Wish i was as rational as you.... lol
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 1 2007, 07:47 PM)
    YKYOW....

You spend 1 hour looking for the perfect paisley fabric to make your OK Go logo. Then, you go to 3 different stores looking for a black tote. You finally give up but then you find one, but it has The Beatles logo on it. You buy it anyways and turn it inside out, make your OK Go logo, iron it on, and feel so happy about it. I feel that I've accomplished something great today. biggrin.gif

Ooh can you post a picture?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 1 2007, 06:30 PM)
    YKYOW
    ... you have to make an IT presentation at school, which basically ends up as several slides of OK Go pictures with a short profile on each member (i didn't want to waste picture room with my writing) and a link to the HIGA video on youtube. And you get an A. >.<

blink.gif Holy crap! I just had to do a power point presentation about any topic and I did one of OK Go.

Wierdest thing is, my teacher loved it even though it was crappy (I'm not good with power point)! I'm pretty sure she's never even heard of the band as well.
  • Ah, what OK Go does to us, my lovvies. They must be so proud to have moved a significant portion of modern culture.
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 2 2007, 12:59 AM)
    blink.gif Holy crap! I just had to do a power point presentation about any topic and I did one of OK Go.

Wierdest thing is, my teacher loved it even though it was crappy (I'm not good with power point)! I'm pretty sure she's never even heard of the band as well.

For every fictional story I have to write in English I always base at least one character on a member of OK Go.
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Mar 1 2007, 07:33 PM)
    For every fictional story I have to write in English I always base at least one character on a member of OK Go.

Oh man! I should've taken my English journal home and showed you guys the Damian the Elephant story I wrote. Almost Damian's life, except as an elephant.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 1 2007, 07:45 PM)
    Oh man! I should've taken my English journal home and showed you guys the Damian the Elephant story I wrote. Almost Damian's life, except as an elephant.

If Damian were an animal, would he be an elephant? I think he would be a dog.

Sorry, I just get the wierdest ideas in my head and then I have to tell them to somebody.
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 1 2007, 07:47 PM)
    If Damian were an animal, would he be an elephant? I think he would be a dog.

Eh, I thought he would be another animal too, but I just settled on elephant because the guy sitting in front of me had elephant ears.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Mar 1 2007, 04:52 PM)
    Ooh can you post a picture?

I'm thinking about getting more fabric and putting one on the other side.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 1 2007, 10:11 PM)

I'm thinking about getting more fabric and putting one on the other side.

o wow... that is so pretty and amazing... how did you cut out the fabric so perfectly???
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Mar 1 2007, 10:28 PM)
    o wow... that is so pretty and amazing... how did you cut out the fabric so perfectly???

Thanks! I printed out the logo, cut it, and traced it onto the back of the fabric. I used a sheet of iron on fabric glue and ironed it on to the fabric before cutting it out (per directions). This made it stiff and relatively easy to cut. My hand did hurt a little with all those turns and curves in ok go, but it was worth it. smile.gif I suggest small sharp scissors too. Mine were a bit big (although regular sized), that's why my hand hurt while doing it.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 1 2007, 10:35 PM)
    Thanks! I printed out the logo, cut it, and traced it onto the back of the fabric. I used a sheet of iron on fabric glue and ironed it on to the fabric before cutting it out (per directions). This made it stiff and relatively easy to cut. My hand did hurt a little with all those turns and curves in ok go, but it was worth it. smile.gif I suggest small sharp scissors too. Mine were a bit big (although regular sized), that's why my hand hurt while doing it.

o wow thats cool.. i can imagined how hard it is to cut out that logo... i tried puffy painting it on a smaller bag.. which i did and i used a smaller logo so yea... small logo with a lotta curves equals to not so pretty... haha