In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 13 2008, 12:42 AM)
    I was wondering why the grammar was a bit off... biggrin.gif

my grammra is usually really good. but I had two chocolate martinis. room kind of spinning. I'm a lightwasight.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 13 2008, 05:47 AM)
    my grammra is usually really good. but I had two chocolate martinis. room kind of spinning. I'm a lightwasight.

Hehehe you make me giggle.
    Chocolate martinis without me?? ohmy.gif

lightwasight is the greatest word.
  • This is still one of my favorite threads.
    Yay, us!
  • YKYOW one of your New Year's Resolutions is "to honor OK Go in everything that I do."

YAKYOW that resolution helps you be really creative on an otherwise boring government project. OK Go inspires creativity! And my project ended being the best in the class, w00t!
  • YKYOW you buy cinnamon for no apparent reason laugh.gif
  • haha nice one, Rosa. I just noticed if we called you SR, you'd only need a D in the middle to complete the Andy love.

did that even make sense...?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 13 2008, 12:47 AM)

haha i'm so proud of you rach. coming here to post drunk smile.gif
  • ykyow... you don't realize anymore that you are spending time here... I swear a minute ago I was sitting on my bed doing my linguistic exercises (which I have to hand in in 3 hours, yay...) and I can't remember going over to my computer and starting Internet... I mean when did do this? I just realized what I was doing when pressing the reply button.

back to my exercises (linguistics isn't quite as interesting when we're not talking about semiotics...)
  • YKYOW...

The only reason you don't mind your lecture class that is at 8:30 in the morning is because you know you can get in quality OK Go Internet time...I really have my priorities straight.
  • ditto. DIT.TO.
  • YKYOW...

you're at a seminar with the topic sociolinguistics and the professor talks abput nerds and what makes them nerds (hilarious hour...) and says something like tgis "The cool kids play football or volleyball wheras the nerds play badminton" ... I hear badminton but think ping pong (figure that one out...) and start laughing out loud (which was ok, because the others laughed too, probably thinking about the exact same thing... as if)
  • YKYOW...

You and a friend who is not an OK Go fan have the following conversation:

Me: I'm sick of studying, it's too depressing.
    Friend: Listen to some OK Go, that'll cheer you up.
    Me: No. I refuse. It won't work anymore.
    Friend: Oh my god... did Damian cut his hair or something???

HAHAHAH laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    She knows me so well...
  • ykyow... you talk to Tim as if he's a real living person...

the little Tim made of plasticine, here's a picture.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 14 2008, 05:10 PM)
    ykyow... you talk to Tim as if he's a real living person...

the little Tim made of plasticine, here's a picture.

Gaaah!!!! I want one too!!! So cute!!! Hey, you've got your own Tiny Tim there, lol.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 14 2008, 02:11 AM)
    ykyow... you don't realize anymore that you are spending time here... I swear a minute ago I was sitting on my bed doing my linguistic exercises (which I have to hand in in 3 hours, yay...) and I can't remember going over to my computer and starting Internet... I mean when did do this? I just realized what I was doing when pressing the reply button.

back to my exercises (linguistics isn't quite as interesting when we're not talking about semiotics...)

Amen to that, sista! I set out to find a friend a nice Engagement e-card and now I'm on here lollygagging.
  • Nice Tim, Mayo! You got the glasses down perfectly.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 14 2008, 11:46 PM)
    YKYOW...

You and a friend who is not an OK Go fan have the following conversation:

Me: I'm sick of studying, it's too depressing.
    Friend: Listen to some OK Go, that'll cheer you up.
    Me: No. I refuse. It won't work anymore.
    Friend: Oh my god... did Damian cut his hair or something???

HAHAHAH laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    She knows me so well...

laugh.gif

I've had many conversations like that. if I'm ever down people automatically assume that they broke up.
  • YKYOW...you're watching tv with your sister and you were going to say, "I'd rather be watching Doctor Who" but you say, "I'd rather be watching OK Go" instead.
  • YKYOW

You notice that the autographs on your hoodie are starting to fade, and you feel like your life is o-v-e-r sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 15 2008, 01:42 AM)
    Gaaah!!!! I want one too!!! So cute!!! Hey, you've got your own Tiny Tim there, lol.

haha, yes!!! We tend to call him that, too.

ykyow... you know that there's going to be a theory part in your literature exam and that I'll have to explain what metaphors and such things are and now you make up your ming, what cool related metaphors there are. My alliteration examples will be Tiny Tim, ....