In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW you get excited when looking at a house with wallpaper like this...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2342/217312...6bab13970_o.jpg

I admit it. Wallpaper is my weakness.

drapes like this...

they remind me of Damian's shirt

and a clock like this

• I love all these stories! They all put huge smiles on my face! But, Umm, Allie, can I see your OK Go calendar? I wanna make one!!!!
  • ykyow...

you're going through your class roster in search of different people and you stumble upon someone with the last name KONOPKA... and it excites you WAYYYY too much...

p.s i love angie's dad smile.gif
  • YKYOW...

You learn there's a place in Scotland called Paisley and decide that one day you will live there.
  • Ooh! I want to live there too!
  • Sounds like the perfect place to start our Ok Go Commune
  • Ooh, can I bring the Kool-Aid?

Wait, wrong kind of commune.

Ha, I'm bad at making jokes.

Really bad.
  • YKYOW during freshman orientation you see a guy with Red pants on and you go over cause you expect him to be very very cool but he turns out to be very very creepy and it breaks your heart a little everytime you see him in those pants, bringing shame to Damian.
  • YKYOW... you get angry that someone on the radio named October 7th as an insignificant date, when CLEARLY Damian's birthday is highly significant!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 9 2008, 09:05 AM)
    YKYOW... you get angry that someone on the radio named October 7th as an insignificant date, when CLEARLY Damian's birthday is highly significant!!

YKYAOW you see something like this and think, "oh f***! Andy's bday is less than two months away!" and search "Rusty Ross happy birthday" in google images and get all excited because there's a guitar-shaped cake in the results.

• Alice, you crack me up.

Rosa, that cake is the shiznit. Wow. Now I want one. Hee hee, I'll be celebrating Andy's birthday in England!!
  • that cake is boss. seriously. it's even yellow-y like his. probably part of the reason why it showed up in the search results... durrrrrrr
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 8 2008, 01:18 AM)
    YKYOW...

You learn there's a place in Scotland called Paisley and decide that one day you will live there.

Not just that, this place is also the place where Paolo comes from... I imagine it as a small town where each house is covered in different paisley pattern and there are people walking around like Paolo and the wind blows with the slight tune of OK Go songs...

...ykyow... you just made up a perfect town.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 9 2008, 11:14 AM)
    that cake is boss. seriously. it's even yellow-y like his. probably part of the reason why it showed up in the search results... durrrrrrr

omg, you're right!

image image

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 9 2008, 09:48 AM)
    Not just that, this place is also the place where Paolo comes from... I imagine it as a small town where each house is covered in different paisley pattern and there are people walking around like Paolo and the wind blows with the slight tune of OK Go songs...

...ykyow... you just made up a perfect town.

^^Cuuuuute!!! Are tapestry curtains someonehow involved in this too, ala DWYW video?

And Rosa, get me that guitar cake and no one gets hurt.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 9 2008, 10:54 PM)
    ^^Cuuuuute!!! Are tapestry curtains someonehow involved in this too, ala DWYW video?

And Rosa, get me that guitar cake and no one gets hurt.

Now, now, Tempe, think of the sugar in that thing...
    THINK OF THE CAVITIES!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 10 2008, 07:28 AM)
    Now, now, Tempe, think of the sugar in that thing...
    THINK OF THE CAVITIES!!!

laugh.gif

YKYOW: You loved your history class today because you learned about the Vikings who are awesome because...

a. They are "NORDic" people.
    b. Some of them came from SWEDEN
    c. They wore BROACHES to hold up their clothing.
  • Lol, cake, I don't mind. It's made of flour and milk, so it's nutritous...now GIMMME!
    (Mountain Dew, however, is poison! It should not be on the market. All that acid and sugar, unhealthy for teeth, mind, and pancreas. I am so disappoiinted that that soda is sold at our clinic's vending machine. Time to start an Anti-Dew Campain!)....Sorry badly off topic.

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 10 2008, 05:20 PM)
    YKYOW: You loved your history class today because you learned about the Vikings who are awesome because...

a. They are "NORDic" people.
    b. Some of them came from SWEDEN
    c. They wore BROACHES to hold up their clothing.

^^ As if Vikings weren't cool enough! Yah, yah, yoo betchu sure. The Vikings were not mere pillagers, they were also, without knowing it, Nordwish Broach Peddlers, Ltd.

• YKYOW...

You decide to drive 9.5 hours to see these boys...and the first hting you do when you get home from the bar is buy your concert ticketttjfksdjfkld. Holy shit.

Katie. I love you.
  • Ang beat me to it wink.gif and I love you too!!!