In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW

You don't need more than one scarf in a desert and yet: I have a lovely Harry Potter scarf (I'm a slytherine girl), but then I see a lovely Argyle scarf today at a store. Then I was confused: do I want to have a Harry Potter scarf like a member of Ok Go or do I want Argyle like Ok Go. Lol
    (I settled on keeping with my lovely Harry Potter scarf. Even though it's cold in Flagstaff, who needs 2 scarfs in Phoenix?)
  • YKYAOW at a drugstore you're tempted to ask for Clonazepam (aka Klonopin) and wonder what will happen if you took a cupful of those...and then think, nah, I really shouldn't... or should I? *

*finally I decided I shouldn't, depressing my respiratory system into a coma state or beyond in a vague attempt to achieve the next level of OK Go fanship would seriously impair my chances of ever going to an Ok Go concert... that's Ok Go fan logical thinking for you laugh.gif
  • YKYOW....You are at church singing Alleluah and almost get carried away and start singing Let it Rain.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Dec 23 2007, 08:05 PM)
    YKYOW....You are at church singing Alleluah and almost get carried away and start singing Let it Rain.

So that's why you haven't been to the forum regularly lately! You've been at church! laugh.gif Now, who would have guessed that one happy.gif ... I hope you're not making "getting over Tim Nordwind obsession" one of your New Year's resolutions wink.gif

Rosa
  • ykyow you see a pair of skinny red pants and your brain shuts down
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 24 2007, 07:18 PM)
    ykyow you see a pair of skinny red pants and your brain shuts down

...happened to me thre weeks ago... my mind was all "I already have one pair of those...do I need two?? REALLY???" ... didn't take them because I really needed some shirts and don't have the money for these obsession...
  • YKYOW you see a robot pencil sharpner at Target and thing of bliss in silver pants.
  • YKYOW even though you have the video clip on your iPod and have seen it a gazillion times, you stay up until 4:30 am (for the second time, mind you) just so you can watch HIGA on a late night music show thingy.

So worth it laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 24 2007, 03:14 PM)
    So that's why you haven't been to the forum regularly lately! You've been at church! laugh.gif Now, who would have guessed that one happy.gif ... I hope you're not making "getting over Tim Nordwind obsession" one of your New Year's resolutions wink.gif

Rosa

Oh noooooooooo.......trust me.....that would take more than just a year to do that lol. Ive just been really busy.
  • ykyow

you try for 2hours to get the here it goes again video on your ghetto ass colby mp3 thinger... and even when it comes out with the bottom third of the screen flashing at the top of the screen and Andys section cut off, your happy that it FINALLY worked.

can i get a what what?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Dec 28 2007, 12:27 AM)
    can i get a what what?

what what! smile.gif
  • ykyow...

you're doing something completely mindless and mundane at work, like copying, and "don't bring me down" pops into your head, and then silver pants, and then andy dancing, and then the last time you saw them. and you catch yourself looking like a total creep smiling so big that you freak people out who walk by...

i just did this.
  • bwahahahahahaaaa.... I love the creepy smiles most smile.gif

ykyow...

you're christmas shopping (yeah, happened a while ago) and you walk into a store that sells handmade stuffed animals and you see a little bear and instantly think "Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore!" ...I bought him and he's the cutest little bear I ever called my own, haha....

ykyaow....

you listen to random music then hear interpol, then mind goes "boards" (because that's the music thread that is always so lively I think, nobody writes in the other threads anymore...) and them "OK Go" and then you smile and turn the volume up
  • YKYOW......You put your Zune on shuffle and the first song it play is C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips and you know its a sign that you and Tim are ment to be.
  • YKYOW
    you're watching GOI, and you instinctively cover your mouth ...and then your eyes and face with your hands, the way my mom told us to do when we were little and a kissing scene came up, only this time it wasn't a kissing scene but such prettiness that it's blush-worthy
  • YKYOW:
    You're at your friend's party watching Jeopardy (yeah I know, i have nerdy friends) and you yell "RUSTY!!!!!" when one of the answers is glockenspiel.
  • ykyow...

you try to avoid obsessing over OK Go all night.. but the second someone says ELO... you look at your partner and crime... and completely lose it and dive into OK Go chatter
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 28 2007, 10:09 PM)
    ykyow...

you try to avoid obsessing over OK Go all night.. but the second someone says ELO... you look at your partner and crime... and completely lose it and dive into OK Go chatter

lol, yes, katie, the same things happens with me and my sis! I can't understand why my best friend isn't more into ok go. She's my psychic twin sad.gif

YkYOW
    Everything in Flagstaff says "North" on it because it's Northern Arizona. I see signs everywhere for Northcountry, North land, North this and that starts to make me thinks Nord then of course Nordwind. Then there's a street called Meadows Drive, which makes me think of Tim Meadows, and then back to Tim Nordwind again. It's 6 degrees of separation laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 29 2007, 12:09 AM)
    ykyow...

We tried SO hard smile.gif But come on now, when Rob mentioned 'Don't Bring Me Down' specifically...toast *exploding noise.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 28 2007, 01:10 PM)
    ykyaow....

you listen to random music then hear interpol, then mind goes "boards" (because that's the music thread that is always so lively I think, nobody writes in the other threads anymore...) and them "OK Go" and then you smile and turn the volume up

Hahaha. That's awesome. There's a bunch of bands I listen to that I can somehow link back to OK Go in some way.