In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• haha... yes, and as long as you can play... -no sorry, can't do this.... wink.gif

Aaaaaaaanyway....

ykyow
    when you have DS as an abbreviation for direct speech in your literature class and all you can think of is DSF and you draw a little DSF in the corner of your paper and smile for the rest of the seminar... yes, i do learn a lot at uni...
  • While looking at a map of the USA and see a little river named Norwood(i think its in Wyoming) and you think it says Norwind and you wonder if tim's family is from around there or any way affiliated, then 10 minutes later you realize its nor WOOd. ahahah
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 7 2007, 07:15 AM)
    YKYOW... your sister notices that you're angry/upset, and assumes that a Hinder music video came on TV.

laugh.gif

YKYOW your friend accidentally writes OK Go on her paper because she was thinking of you
  • YKYOW.......You and a friend want to listen to music and all you have is your Zune and so you share it and play Ok Go and explain that if we can't listen to this we won't listen to anything at all. Lol.

AND....You are talking to a friend about alec baldwin and then you relieze that his last name reminds you of Tim. (If there was a D on the end it would be like really funny.)
  • YKYOW.... your Spanish teacher tells you that the verbs "usar" and "utilizar" can be used synonomously and you giggle. I'm not kidding!
  • YKYO while watching a scene from opera Turandot featuring the chinese ministers Ping, Pang, and Pong you immediately think of Ping Pong Tips.
  • When you decorate your room thusly:

with these on your walls, door and ceilings:

• AHH! I love your room!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 8 2007, 08:24 PM)
    AHH! I love your room!

Ditto, that is a gorgeous room, Alice.
  • biggrin.gif:D:D I'm pretty proud of it. And I've got about 5 square cardboard promotional posters that I got off ebay from record stores, advertising various OK Go cds, all over my walls. Tis rather cool.
  • Nice! I would've never thought of that.
  • Alice, I want to live in your room. I will pay rent in the form of hand-knitted scarves.
  • Ha, thanks Alice, now I know what my poster will look like, when it arrives (hoprfully!!) tomorrow....
  • Oh Alice, your room is delightfullllllllll! And the walls are cutely colored, I might add.

YKYOW... You see an ad on Facebook about Interlochen Art Camp and a million lights go off in your brain (it's the camp in Michigan where Damian and Tim met) and you ALMOST request a "free, full-color Summer 2008 catalogue" but decide to save a tree instead.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 10 2007, 08:32 AM)
    Alice, I want to live in your room. I will pay rent in the form of hand-knitted scarves.

Done! Can I have one that says "Electra', maybe? biggrin.gif

And thank you, my loves. It's pretty cute, a mon avis.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 8 2007, 08:09 PM)

mmm i have that poster too!! i've still got to frame it, but soon. smile.gif i ordered it from the UK!

ykyow...

you write 'OK Go' in frosting on your toaster strudel... i used more than one pack so i could draw the old logo... then i gobbled it up. i forgot to take a picture. dammit.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 10 2007, 05:36 AM)
    Done! Can I have one that says "Electra', maybe? biggrin.gif

I've never knitted that many letters before, but if I'm living in such a pretty room, I'm sure it will inspire me to knit a masterpiece!
  • YKYOW you cut your right index finger badly and with all the blood that's pouring into the kitchen sink all you can think off to spend time is writting Rusty Ross' multiple nicknames with your own blood while the wound stops bleeding... it's not as creepy as it sounds LOL
  • Alice!!!! Your room is awesome!