In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW...instead of working on a project due tomorrow, you spend the past hour looking for clubs or organizations at your school that would put on an OK Go concert and for a place for the concert to take place. No luck so far. The closest thing is a Music Industry club that I've never heard of.
  • ok, so this is what i just found...
    OK Go is everywhere

on the dog:image

on the cat:image

on the plant:image

on the weird bear that has an umbrella: image

now, that was one weird afternoon at home wink.gif
  • Hahah! Thats funny. I have a print screen thing with that symbol on it (how I made my pillow) and I asked my mom if I could put that logo in paint on my dog..........she said no. dry.gif
  • haha... i have the logo for t- shirt printing. And i just lay it onto those things, the dog has far too long hair, even though one could paint it on the plant...hm, i only have a cactus in my flat....
  • Lol!! Mayo and Christy, you're hillarious!
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

YKYOW:
    You have a classmate named Tim (filling the last name). You want to ask a person you just met if they also know Tim (fill in the last name). By accident, you ask them, "Do you know Tim Nordwind, um I mean Tim (fill in the last name)."
  • HAHAHA I wish I had a dog so I could put OK Go on them!

YKYOW:
    You ask your friends for a melodica for Christmas.
    You have the urge to shout "Damianesque" when you're talking about the suffix "-esque" in English.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 3 2007, 09:18 PM)
    You have the urge to shout "Damianesque" when you're talking about the suffix "-esque" in English.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YKYO when you immediately recognize people like Milosh, OK Go's ex-merch guy, writting on Rusty's page and before giving a thought about it you post something and risk him thinking you're a creep for knowing everything Rusty has said in the past two years of interviews. sad.gif
  • YKYOW...

you don't watch ever ESPN, unless the Colts are on (!), but sit through two hours because your brother claims he saw "OK Go album cover wallpaper" during a commercial.

What's funny is that I didn't see it until I got bored and changed the channel to something else... and it was on. laugh.gif If I find it on YouTube, I shall post. But it really is similar to the album cover, colors and all.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Dec 4 2007, 06:08 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

YKYO when you immediately recognize people like Milosh, OK Go's ex-merch guy, writting on Rusty's page and before giving a thought about it you post something and risk him thinking you're a creep for knowing everything Rusty has said in the past two years of interviews. sad.gif

Rusty's Page? You mean the SDR site?
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Dec 4 2007, 10:23 PM)
    YKYOW...

you don't watch ever ESPN, unless the Colts are on (!), but sit through two hours because your brother claims he saw "OK Go album cover wallpaper" during a commercial.

What's funny is that I didn't see it until I got bored and changed the channel to something else... and it was on. laugh.gif If I find it on YouTube, I shall post. But it really is similar to the album cover, colors and all.

GO COLTS!

AND OK GO'S ALBUM COVER!
  • YKYOW...the only reason you're sad about a boring class being over is that you won't be able to see the Damian look-a-like anymore
  • haha, i've seen "my" Tim- lookalike today, and i think there were slight traces of growing sideburns.... yay! (i smiled at him, wanting to say: Yeah, it is alright, looks fantastic, now, do try to wear paisley..."

anyway:

ykyow.... there is this huge studentcommunity online (studivz.net) and there are certain groups you can join that tell something about you (i have mostly music groups, three OK Go, one of them founded by me...) and your friend and you join a group called Nordwind something (no, i can't remember the whole name of the group, it is not really nordwind something...)... Anyway, this group of course is about a wind of the north or something,... nobody will get why we have joined but i think i laughed hysterically for 5 minutes when joining...haha...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 5 2007, 03:41 PM)
    haha, i've seen "my" Tim- lookalike today, and i think there were slight traces of growing sideburns.... yay! (i smiled at him, wanting to say: Yeah, it is alright, looks fantastic, now, do try to wear paisley..."

anyway:

ykyow.... there is this huge studentcommunity online (studivz.net) and there are certain groups you can join that tell something about you (i have mostly music groups, three OK Go, one of them founded by me...) and your friend and you join a group called Nordwind something (no, i can't remember the whole name of the group, it is not really nordwind something...)... Anyway, this group of course is about a wind of the north or something,... nobody will get why we have joined but i think i laughed hysterically for 5 minutes when joining...haha...

^^ Lol, this whole Tim lookalike thing sounds like an interesting Twilight Episode. Then again, you never know. Maybe Tim is secretly cloning himself.

LOL, I would so join that group!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 6 2007, 03:00 AM)
    ^^ Lol, this whole Tim lookalike thing sounds like an interesting Twilight Episode. Then again, you never know. Maybe Tim is secretly cloning himself.

...bwahahaha, i am late for university but happy that i stopped by to read this... when i see him today i will definately take a closer look (= creepy) .... hahahaha...sorry can't help imagining Tim in a lab talking to little Tim lookalikes in a "i-will-rule-the-world-muahahaha" -voice....
  • YKYOW... your sister notices that you're angry/upset, and assumes that a Hinder music video came on TV.
    And when you start a sentence with "Mum..." and she responds with "Is this to do with OK Go? Again???" laugh.gif
  • ykyow ... you get clay or some similar moddelling thing and you are totally motivated to form something and then your friend says "try something non- ok go related..." and then you sit there a full of 20 minutes and can't come up with anything and put it away again... oh dear, i had a little ok go miniature band in my head...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 3 2007, 03:59 PM)
    oh but flute is almost melodica, and that is what Andy played when they performed Have yourself a merry little christmas! So, basically you can play Andys instrument, haha.... i can snip my fingers to get over it, haha! (no, honestly, i can do more than that, ... )

I want a melodica very much, but unfortunately they're not that similar to flute.
    flute
    melodica
    And melodicas remind me more of Tally Hall than Ok Go.. so this really belongs in a ykyathw (you know you're a tally hallic when) thread
    Except when combined with Christmas, then they remind me of Andy wub.gif
    Actually, I'm going to ask for a melodica for Christmas I think. They're just so cool!
    So, basically you can play Andys instrument

YKYO when you read this and you're so not thinking of a melodica...
  • .... you know, sometimes i think you rarely think of anything else...haha
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 7 2007, 05:33 PM)
    .... you know, sometimes i think you rarely think of anything else...haha

yes... melodicas, clarinets, oboes, flutes, trumpets and sex.. I mean sax... I really can't take my mind off some particular musical intruments you know, it's like I'm obsessed with them... wink.gif