In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW....you make 2 buttons of Tim one to put on your purse and one to wear on your shirt everyday.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 16 2007, 02:53 PM)
    YKYOW....you make 2 buttons of Tim one to put on your purse and one to wear on your shirt everyday.

^^^YKYOW You become jealous that you don't have a button maker wink.gif
  • haha Tempe, I totally agree.
  • just to add to all of the recent utiIize ones

ykyow you can't say utiIize without adding a pompous tone to the rest of what you're saying, because after thinking about it, there really is no good reason for the word to exist
  • ykyow you LOVE having fish patties for dinner, even though they're not particularly your favorite wub.gif tongue.gif
  • YKYOW.....you buy a red pair of pants.
  • OMG really?! you need an argyle sweater vest.

i want red socks.
  • Omg I do! Then I could be like look Tim we are twins. Haha!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 25 2007, 02:14 PM)
    Omg I do! Then I could be like look Tim we are twins. Haha!

I actually did see an argyle sweater vest one time, but my sister wouldn't let me buy it mad.gif
  • =O i think we should reserve a day to dress like one of the boys. We all need argyle sweater vests, red pants, chucks, and Red Sox merch. tongue.gif
  • I have the red pants and chucks. Lol. (Dan signed on of them too)

YKYOW....you have a box of cheezits that say Party on them and everytime you read them you think of Arty Party
  • ykyow you're baking cookies and listen to OK Go and this comes out:

now i can't eat them... i mean, i can't possibly eat the treadmill now, can I ??
  • OMG! That's so cute! and sweet, should I feel like using a pun. I love the treadmill!
  • Wow, that's amazing! Good job Mayo!
  • Seriously. Those cookies are fierce.

YKYOW you go see They Might Be Giants and recognize the merch girl from two OK Go concerts you went to in May.
  • ykyow...

you read a bulletin on myspace, and someone overuses the word 'literally' (yep, we're talking over 10 times) and alllll you can think about is Andy
  • When you buy something for your 9 year old Tim obsessed fan for Christmas and she guesses OK Go stuff first thing. All though I told her no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • ykyow you have to show each and everyone you know the pictures with you and the members of OK Go... And your mum is talking to you via msn and can't see the picture and you say... "but... that's me... with Damian... why can't you see it???" and then you're sad.
  • when even in church ping pong video references pop out, pure religion was our topic today, I almost started laughing. they even said "sometimes you don't want to wake to anoter day off...." and i almost shouted the little tennis. i'm horrible, I'm going to hell, but I'll have ok go burned into my soul.
  • haha... i felt like that when my professor talked about essaywriting and said what was important and mentioned accuracy and i added under my breath "is important, too."