In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 3 2007, 02:18 PM)
    LMAO wow that's...obsession.

Haha yeah I can even admit to that lol.

YKYOW......You see the word MIT and you start smiling because it is TIM spelt backwards.
  • Considering Tim's family connection to MIT, that's even funnier.
  • Despite all the history, all the shows, all the years on the board... You still can't wait just to see them an hang out like the good old days. Ahhhh smile.gif
  • YKYOW: Your non-OK Go fan of a friend goes on a hunt to find out where Tim goes to college.

He went to DePaul? cool. and I also found out from this site that Dan went to Columbia as well! Is this all true? I want to make sure my facts are right.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 5 2007, 10:34 PM)
    YKYOW: Your non-OK Go fan of a friend goes on a hunt to find out where Tim goes to college.

He went to DePaul? cool. and I also found out from this site that Dan went to Columbia as well! Is this all true? I want to make sure my facts are right.

lol, I had to ask that very same question. Sheri answered me. Dan went to a school called Columbia in Illinois, not the one that Andy went to in NY.
  • Ohhh thanks!
  • My older brother went to DePaul. Six degrees of separation folks.
  • YKYOW...You find out a friend of yours has sprained her ankle and can't get around very well and your mind does this -
    Friend has sprained her ankle...she practically broke her foot...Jamie from the Klaxons broke his foot...you saw the Klaxons last week...after they cancelled out on Splendour...OK Go were at Splendour as well...didn't Damian break his foot at one point? I seem to remember an interview with his leg in a big ass cast...
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 6 2007, 12:52 PM)
    YKYOW...You find out a friend of yours has sprained her ankle and can't get around very well and your mind does this -
    Friend has sprained her ankle...she practically broke her foot...Jamie from the Klaxons broke his foot...you saw the Klaxons last week...after they cancelled out on Splendour...OK Go were at Splendour as well...didn't Damian break his foot at one point? I seem to remember an interview with his leg in a big ass cast...

ykyow...

you play 6 degrees of separation (from OK Go, not Kevin Bacon) not just with your friends, but also on the boards wink.gif LOVE this lb... seriously
  • YKYOW...

You practice the 'jamiroquai' on your treadmill every time you get done with your run smile.gif
  • YKYOW you get excited when you see a ö since Malmö, Sweden has one in it.
  • ykyow...

you get excited when you see an ad for a study abroad program in Malmö... hahaha
  • Ykyow......you buy your rabbit Timothy grass to eat.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 7 2007, 05:59 PM)
    Ykyow......you buy your rabbit Timothy grass to eat.

and you vote for the rabbit to be named Nordwind wink.gif
  • Timothy Nordwind the girl rabbit? LOL Thats the most awesome name I've ever heard!
  • I would name her that but I would kind of think of it as calling Tim a girl in a way. Idk. Ill just wait until I get another boy animal lol. Or I can just have the real Tim you know. Lol.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 7 2007, 08:35 PM)
    I would name her that but I would kind of think of it as calling Tim a girl in a way. Idk. Ill just wait until I get another boy animal lol. Or I can just have the real Tim you know. Lol.

laugh.gif yeah even better. Next Halloween you can give her sideburns, glasses, and a bald cap!
  • YKYOW you giggle every time you hear the name of one of the characters in an Italian class exercise: Milosh.

Hee.
  • ykyow

you go to your "boring" class with your laptop only to talk to your OK Go p.i.c and exchange youtube videos as opposed to paying attention.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 8 2007, 05:22 AM)
    ykyow
    you go to your "boring" class with your laptop only to talk to your OK Go p.i.c and exchange youtube videos as opposed to paying attention.

I have found that that is the only way to not die of complete boredom during class. Mine as well do something fun with my life instead of wasting it listening to professors talk about non sense all day, right? smile.gif