In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 29 2007, 01:20 PM)
    ykyow...

i was taking my exam today, and one of the options for the multiple choice questions was

b. television;television
    I shit you not. I started giggling and from then on could not concentrate on anything about political campaigns because my mind was too preoccupied from the concert and goings on afterwards of Friday night... *sigh

^^^ Lol, that's adorable! After such a cool weekend, now that's karma

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Oct 29 2007, 07:49 AM)
    Could it mean 'Tennessee'? What the heck was that t-shirt doing in an Arizona TJ Maxx? I hope you bought it, Tempe! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Oct 29 2007, 12:20 PM)
    So THATS who stole my shirt. Geez. Lol.

I SO WANT THAT SHIRT THOUGH!

Lol, I am puzzled as well. It's the mysterious T.N. shirt!

YKYOW
    Ok Go makes you become a better dentist. I know what klonopin is not from working with special needs or oral surgery patients, but from an Ok Go song (AMW). I learned some slick patient techniques and how to decorate a nifty office from Dr.Tim Nordwind's "Truth in Dentistry." Meeting Damian and listening to him expound on whether white fillings are toxic was fascinating, and made me think. (Not toxic at all, but was fun watching him insist that they were)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 29 2007, 07:37 AM)
    YKYOW
    Whilst shopping at TJ Maxx, my sister and I found a shirt with a heart on it and cupid's arrow thru the heart. In the center of the heart it said "I love T.N" We instantly giggled and thought T.N.? This must mean Tim Nordwind! We never did figure out what T.N. was actually supposed to mean. laugh.gif

Now I want to go to a TJ Maxx and see if they have it here. I would totally buy it!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 29 2007, 01:20 PM)
    ykyow...

i was taking my exam today, and one of the options for the multiple choice questions was

b. television;television
    I shit you not. I started giggling and from then on could not concentrate on anything about political campaigns because my mind was too preoccupied from the concert and goings on afterwards of Friday night... *sigh

That's amazing! I definitely would not be able to concentrate either. I'd probably start laughing or singing.
  • i definitely did in my head... i almost picked it, only i knew it was the wrong answer... it was

d. television; radio

i'm sure you all wanted to know that. but... for the sake of my grade, i picked the right one in my profs eyes, as opposed to the right one in MY eyes wink.gif
  • Well, I'm happy that you didn't write this: "YKYOW...you pick the wrong answer to a test because it was the name of an OK Go song"
  • hahahha the class is horrible, but i need all the help i can get wink.gif

sooo here's what i did tonight....

it was total pain in my ass...
  • Shit, Katie.
    I haven't carved my damn pumpkin yet.
  • Katie, can I just say that you're MAGNIFICENT?
  • Holy Shit, Katie! Those pumpkins are awesome! You should submit a picture of them to Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore or to Captain Internet.
  • Wow Katie those pumpkins are so cool!
    I would never have the patience for that haha.

ykyow...you meet a kid named damian and although he is immature, strange, and ugly, you still just want to be his friend

when your new ring tone is the jhoon rhee commercial hahaha. my sister and i cannot get enough of that. we will just be walking around the house and i will say "nobody bothers me" and my sister goes "nobody bothers me either" [in our asian children voices of course]. the best part is the confusion on everyone elses faces haha.
  • YKYOW your friend tells you he's on Klonopin and you not only start singing AMW, but you do the dance.

At work.

Which is the front desk of a hotsy-totsy law firm.
  • YKYOW your professor says something about a very mediocre theory of science something and you start singing mediocre people do exceptional things all the time very very quietly....

YKYOW you start dancing infront of the university main building, on the street and the tube station because you know you're about to see OK Go very soon YAY
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 30 2007, 03:47 PM)
    YKYOW you start dancing infront of the university main building, on the street and the tube station because you know you're about to see OK Go very soon YAY

OMG THATS SOUNDS LIKE WHAT I DID! I danced infront of my friends and in gym class and down the hallways at school I would ruln and do heel clicks.
  • yeah it's both weird and really cool to show that you're into OK Go... At a seminar we did the special greeting, the one Andy described in early blogs, if you can remember...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 30 2007, 04:12 PM)
    yeah it's both weird and really cool to show that you're into OK Go... At a seminar we did the special greeting, the one Andy described in early blogs, if you can remember...

the explode implode explode thing? laugh.gif laugh.gif

YKYO when you have a renewed appreciation for things that have colorful stripes and florid patterns on them.

Rosa
  • YKYOW, someone in your gym class is talking about french foods and they say pomplemousse and you can't help but laugh.

When someone starts singing "Here it goes again" and you finish it off.

When you see DK and you automatically think of Dan Konopka and Damian Kulash.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Oct 31 2007, 12:25 AM)
    the explode implode explode thing? laugh.gif laugh.gif

exactly... and right after that the one Damian and Tim and after that Tim and Dan did in the OK Go on Oh No movie... (you know? fists together and then bschhh.... smile.gif dunno how to describe better...)
  • buuuzzzzsssshhhhh
  • smile.gif nice that we understand each other in such a way wink.gif
  • YKYOW you see (yet another) iPod commercial on which Mika's Lollipop gets selected, and you get rather excited. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 31 2007, 05:52 PM)
    smile.gif nice that we understand each other in such a way wink.gif

big duhhhhhhhh beasle knows smile.gif

ps. yoknow wwhennnn you do the amw da;nce at every bar/every bar line you waits in sits aweszome.