In this Discussion

ITUNES sales = VMA's helped

edited November -1 in OK Go
I've been checking this as each day goes by, but I've never seen a boost in sales like this before. The individual song on itunes went from nowhere to #65 and the album is now in the top ten (#10). Congrats guys, I think you finally made it BIG.

Comments

• I'm so happy! Our boys are making it!
  • w00t!!

MAYBE if they get REALLY big they'll release their stuff in Australia and come TOUR HERE.

OH THE EXCITEMENT.

(Oh, who am I kidding it'll never happen. No one ever comes to Australia)
  • TOP TEN!! Wooo! That's so exciting, they're exploding!
  • They've moved into the # 7 spot as of 2:30 PM Central
  • woo! Ok Go is gonna be huge. I'm happy for 'em.

I just hope everyone in my school knows that I'm a huge fan of them, because if people start taking credit for knowing about them and stuff, I want to be right up front, haha.
  • Good luck! People still don't realize it's the same band.
  • awesome, top ten is like big times.
  • QUOTE (loonieman @ Sep 1 2006, 02:20 PM)
    They've moved into the # 7 spot as of 2:30 PM Central

#6 now!..

and here it goes again is #44 for top songs...
  • what would you do if they climbed to #1?
  • I'd scream and then call my mom. She's on the edge of her seat, you know.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 2 2006, 09:25 AM)
    what would you do if they climbed to #1?

screen cap it in all its glory and then create a bird and name it after them. An OK Go bird.
  • You could screencap it. print it. And fold it into an origami bird, And it would be folded with suchperfection that youw ould be able to see the No. 1 OK Go Oh No on the side of it. It would be a beautiful thing.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 2 2006, 11:03 AM)
    You could screencap it. print it. And fold it into an origami bird, And it would be folded with suchperfection that youw ould be able to see the No. 1 OK Go Oh No on the side of it. It would be a beautiful thing.

OK, but THEN I would turn the origami bird into a REAL bird with No. 1 OK Go Oh No on the side of it. 'Cause that would be cooler and I can do that, yo.
  • It's true. You can make one for me and have it FLYYYY to me.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 2 2006, 11:07 AM)
    It's true. You can make one for me and have it FLYYYY to me.

and when it sings, it chirps OK Go songs. Now that would be fun to wake up too in the morning. No more of that twirp twirp tweet tweet shit. Jesus, what was I thinking.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 1 2006, 09:11 PM)
    and when it sings, it chirps OK Go songs. Now that would be fun to wake up too in the morning. No more of that twirp twirp tweet tweet shit. Jesus, what was I thinking.

the mockingbirds were a pretty cool idea, though. and the parrots, although they only pretend to speak.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 2 2006, 11:18 AM)
    the mockingbirds were a pretty cool idea, though. and the parrots, although they only pretend to speak.

Yes that's true. Of course, my favourite are the kookaburra's but that's only 'cause they're so retarded.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 1 2006, 09:22 PM)
    Yes that's true. Of course, my favourite are the kookaburra's but that's only 'cause they're so retarded.

hmm, yeah I can see that.

question: why the blue-footed boobies?

oh, and why did the dodo bird go extinct?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 2 2006, 11:26 AM)
    hmm, yeah I can see that.

question: why the blue-footed boobies?

oh, and why did the dodo bird go extinct?

Answer: because I could.

and 'cause they annoyed me.