In this Discussion

ITUNES sales = VMA's helped

Comments

• Their album is number 3!!!!! mad.gif

FUCK BEYONCE.
  • ....and Song #12.....woooooo!
  • Yes, they did go up on the songs chart, but their album needs to be number 1!!!!
  • actually, I think I'd be happy if the album goes to #2 and then falls.

because then they'd be popular, but not the #1 band in the digital world, which is kinda scary and a bit sad for all us diehard fans.

and really, is there that much difference between #1 and #2?

(oh, and does anyone think its weird for Bob Dylan to be endorsing iTunes?)
  • They should get OK Go to endorse them in one of those black and white things they do. Can you imagine shadow treadmill dancing?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 5 2006, 11:42 PM)
    They should get OK Go to endorse them in one of those black and white things they do. Can you imagine shadow treadmill dancing?

that would be crazy... and very hard to follow. but fun, as always. biggrin.gif
  • Dude, that would be the coolest iTunes commercial EVER.
  • It should be fine for OK Go to be number 1. The diehard fans should be the happiest that theyre on top of the digital world, because in my book that's a form of success.

And I fully support the itunes commercial. Send an email! hahah
  • They're falling more. Just an update.
  • Well HIGA has actually made it to the top 100 on my iTunes. It's at #96 and Oh No is at #70. HIGA Video is #2 after Fergie. Booo.
  • HIGA is #78 on yahoo! From nowhere in a week... yes.
  • Grr, their album is now #4. Who does Audioslave think they are?
  • a band with a new album that hasn't been out for over a year...

really, its amazing Ok Go made it that far, when you think about it.
  • That's true, but Beyonce sucks, she doesn't deserve to be number one.
  • Beyonce is cool

and she has a cult like following everywhere in the world

go figure
  • Correction, Beyonce was cool. I can't be the only one who thinks her most recent stuff is just ... not that good. Bad Beyonce. Bad.
  • nah shes still cool
  • Oh well whatever floats wink.gif I guess her recent stuff just hasn't impressed me.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 6 2006, 11:22 AM)
    Correction, Beyonce was cool. I can't be the only one who thinks her most recent stuff is just ... not that good. Bad Beyonce. Bad.

AGREED.
  • nah shes amazing