In this Discussion

Crappy List

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Well, it seemed fit since there's a Happy one. Sorry if someone's made something like this before already.

Waiting for braces to get taken off, but you just keep getting motherf&cking told to make another appointment!! Grr.

Summer homework.

(Cellular) phones dying.

Lip balm that totally wears off in like, two seconds. Literally.

Being hungry because dinner's not done.

Uhmmmm, headbands, when they slip off. Le grr.

(Sun)tanning. Gross.

Add yours?

Comments

• my hair. when it acts like its a beast with its own mind and everything.

seriously, I have never EVER met someone with hair problems quite like mine.

I hate it.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 2 2006, 08:08 PM)
    my hair. when it acts like its a beast with its own mind and everything.

seriously, I have never EVER met someone with hair problems quite like mine.

I hate it.

Your hair? Describe! I'm quite intrigued.
  • man im gona fill up this list..

i had to dump my bf today after 3 days because i didnt like him as much as i wish i did. plus its in my personality to flirt.. and i flirt alot. and i feel really guilty when i have a bf and im flirting.. i dont even try.........

i have a lip biting problem. i bite the inside of my mouth and the actuall lip, till it bleeds and then the next morning its puffy.. i currently am imbarrased about it, plus it hurts....

my mom told me online that i need a fresh personality and that im spoiled.. my grandma spoils me.. its just clothes, and even then i have to beg.

today i got hit on by losers with stupid pick up lines.. they come over asking if we knew of anyplace to grind some ply wood. i got pissed and said no and told them to go away. he said fuck you and so i gave him the finger.. asshole.
  • QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 2 2006, 11:08 PM)
    Your hair? Describe! I'm quite intrigued.

umm... this might take a while.

cause there's frizz, but not curly, but I can never get it to stay in nice waves either.
    and there's different types, like underneath it feels like a brillo pad, but on top its pretty smooth.
    and it's sooooo thick, that it just kind of poofs straight out, not straight enough to make a fro, but enough so that when I wear it down I have a triangle surrounding my head.

...the only thing it's good for is headbanging. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 2 2006, 08:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=73789
    umm... this might take a while.

cause there's frizz, but not curly, but I can never get it to stay in nice waves either.
    and there's different types, like underneath it feels like a brillo pad, but on top its pretty smooth.
    and it's sooooo thick, that it just kind of poofs straight out, not straight enough to make a fro, but enough so that when I wear it down I have a triangle surrounding my head.

...the only thing it's good for is headbanging. biggrin.gif

That sounds really interesting, actually. I have blah old Asian hair. The only things good about it is that it curls really nicely, & that I don't have to do anything to it for upkeep except shampoo & condition. Blah.. I still wish I had more interesting hair like yours.
  • yeah i agree with summer hw. i stil have to do my art history one. i did euro and english but school starts on thursday and i've still got two papers to write. omg.
  • my friend is freaking out about his future and hes 17.
    he wants to be a cop, but he doesnt want to get married or anything because he thinks hes gona die.
    he keeps talking about dying.
    and how he wants to die right now cause its too hard.
    im helping as much as i can.
    i just keep crying.
    i have no idea what to do.
    i would die too if he died.
    id stave myself to death...
    i dont know what to do...
  • Fucking hell.
    In a few years you'll look back on it all and laugh. Probably in a few months even. Breaking up with someone after a couple if days isn't bad. Try breaking up with someone after 2 and half years. That sucks like utter bollocks. And then do the whole 'lets be friends' thing when infact, you haven't spoken for over a month and now, you haven't spoken for so long you just don't want them in your life at all anymore. Yeah. Thats crappy. And its not true, I do want him in mym life, I just can't be bothered to make the effort if he isn't willing too. I'm not gonna let myself get upset because if we're not going to be together then its not worth it.

I too have hair issues. My hairs got loose curls, and i need to find some miracle stuff that is going to make it not go to shit when I come to Florida. And I cant bring my straighteners because you guys have different power outlets to us (which wont let the straighteners get hot enough) so basically, yeah I may very well be fucked. Damn you hair!!!!

Hah let me continue, finding out someone you like is gay.
    Liking someone who lives so far away that anything is out of the question.
    Having a dissertation to write.
    Finding asbestos in the house I'm supposed to move into in like 2 weeks. Not impressed!!!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 3 2006, 07:01 AM)
    I too have hair issues. My hairs got loose curls, and i need to find some miracle stuff that is going to make it not go to shit when I come to Florida. And I cant bring my straighteners because you guys have different power outlets to us (which wont let the straighteners get hot enough) so basically, yeah I may very well be fucked. Damn you hair!!!!

Finding asbestos in the house I'm supposed to move into in like 2 weeks. Not impressed!!!

You know Jen, we aren't so unindustrialized that we ourselves don't have straighteners. Karleigh has at least two, and I'll be bringing mine as well(mine goes up to 400 degrees, hot enough for you?), so there will be plenty to share.. laugh.gif

Having to go to work when your grandparents are visiting.
    "Liking someone who lives so far away that anything is out of the question." Ditto to that. dry.gif
    Having an upset tummy before you have to go to work. sad.gif
    Having online class homework due tomorrow that I haven't even touched yet.
  • the fac that i just destroyed my foot by stepping ona tack. omg pain.
  • i just tried to find a pick from the foley vs ric flair match from the recent ppv, where they threw each other onto tumbtacks

ouch
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 3 2006, 01:01 PM)

Those really do suck.

Liking a guy, and then having your best friend tell their friend who tells your ex, who gets jealous and spills the beans to the guy.
    Being rushed into hospital and almost dying of something as crappy as tonsilitis.
    Having a dodgy appendix which has turned into a little time bomb.
  • Totally get the tonsilitis thing. I just had mine out after like 17 years of chronic tonsilitis everytime I got it. And then I got an infection and got taken back into hopsital hahaha.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 3 2006, 04:55 PM)
    You know Jen, we aren't so unindustrialized that we ourselves don't have straighteners. Karleigh has at least two, and I'll be bringing mine as well(mine goes up to 400 degrees, hot enough for you?), so there will be plenty to share.. laugh.gif

Um, yeah thats awesome. But I wont be with her for like, the first 4 days I'm there cos I'll be with Dave.... So yeah. I hope I find some miracle I dunno, stuff. Or I'm gonna have to properly curl my hair hahaha.
  • hey you're member number 15, i wonder whose number 1?
  • I often think that. no idea, i can't remember lol
  • okgoemif Admin 28-August 04 0
    okgoadmin Admin 17-November 04 12
    darbie_starpower Members 18-November 04 3,465
    Damian Members 18-November 04 0
    Leikela4 Members 18-November 04 283
    cassie Members 18-November 04 5
    melanie Members 18-November 04 351
    minia Members 18-November 04 278
    WeMadeShirts Members 18-November 04 458
    Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore Admin 18-November 04 10,091

thats the first 10 members
  • Only darbie and julie from there still post.... shame.
    (excluding Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore of course)
  • from 1 to me theres about 7 people who post regularly
  • Hah i bet i can guess them.....

darbs, julie, amanda, setsumi, sarah, myself and shades. Yes?
  • yeah thats pretty much it!

so im pretty much old school by those standords