In this Discussion

Crappy List

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Sep 5 2006, 06:13 PM)
    i plan on ammending this

people who give the shocker. nary a woman in the world would let you do that to her and why would you ever want to? it's not funny. at. all.

emo kids. does anyone seriously like that shit?

not jen.

people who say mean things about me when they don't even really know me. especially fat ugly people.

...more to come.

<3 dave
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 5 2006, 06:13 PM)
    not jen.

I love you hehe...
    Be safe!
  • Psychology Homwork......I didn't read last weeks chapter turns out its 45 pages long...i really don't want to read it now. bleck!

Liking your best guy friend, he freaks out when you tell him, he rips your world apart and moves seven hours away and yet you still find room in your heart for him...my life is screwed up....

wanting to do something fun and exciting like go to a show, but no good bands or people come around here!
  • Right now it's going back to school. ewwpukeeww
    and hacked chat moving to 11 p.m.
    damn you, MTV.
  • feeling stupid because i kinda believed something my friend said about this really sweet caring guy i like thats been hitting on me.. i feel stupid.. but he understands.. he understands just about everyone of my emotions... amd i get really nervous and shy around him but i try to talk..... he called me once when i was sitting 3 feet infront of him and i didnt realize it was him at first till i heard the echo.^^
    o by the way he looks just like the cute guy from the office.
    his name is josh... o..
    im rambeling on.. about something good..
    in a crap list.
    um.
    im gona ..
    go now.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 5 2006, 10:35 PM)
    feeling stupid because i kinda believed something my friend said about this really sweet caring guy i like thats been hitting on me.. i feel stupid.. but he understands.. he understands just about everyone of my emotions... amd i get really nervous and shy around him but i try to talk..... he called me once when i was sitting 3 feet infront of him and i didnt realize it was him at first till i heard the echo.^^
    o by the way he looks just like the cute guy from the office.
    his name is josh... o..
    im rambeling on.. about something good..
    in a crap list.
    um.
    im gona ..
    go now.

haha, awww.... I don't think it matters much. and the post started out lookin like it was gonna be about something crappy, but then it wasn't. so its all good.

having school tomorrow. blech. no more staying up till 2 in the morning to talk on here. =(

oh well, I'll still come on as much as possible!
  • Being 14 words off your word count and having NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.
  • ^^ You get a 10% +/- allowance for words... Well, we do.
  • ...i fell off a skateboard yesterday and scraped my chin.

actually, when it happened i just laughed a lot, and my guy friend was like "...um, oops!" (haha, he was supposed to make sure i didn't kill myself). but yeah, i didn't really notice at first...my chin felt a bit warmer than normal, but i guess it felt ok enough. but about 15mins later i realized that my chin REALLY HURT everytime i talked/laughed. it wasn't until i went inside and checked in the mirror that i saw the scrape. ooouuuccccchhh. now, everytime i eat/talk/laugh it hurts.

and all my co-workers are kinda looking at me weirdly when i pass them in the hall.

owell...i still want to learn how to skateboard (ooh...and boogie board too....and maybe surf, but i'm kinda chicken so i doubt i ever will)
  • yea so i feel really stupid now.
    really really stupid..
    i keep believing lies..
    i keep believine his stupid lies even tho my FRIENDS told me he was lieing..
    josh had a blonde girlfriend.
    he dumped her the same day jade asked him about it.
    turns out he was messing around with the girl accross the street.
    hes a cheater..
    and i believed all his bullshit.
    i thought he understood me and i thought i could trust him..
    he lied to me 2 times..
    i feel so fucking stupid..
    and i feel like an idiot for not believing my friends..
    so jade went and bitched him out for me. and at the end he started to say something and she pushed him down and said she didnt wanna hear it..

guys have been lying to me all week and ive been believing it all.. im so stupid.
    kyle said he like me alot, and the day after i dumped him he asks out one of my best friends krysty. (whoes gone out with him atleast 3 other times.. and it always ends in them fighting heavily...)(i mean. if it doesnt work the first 3 times...)

im stupid.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 8 2006, 02:03 AM)
    im stupid.

You're not stupid at all. Feel better.
  • -The bump that appeared on my cheek this morning (explained in the random stuff thread).
    -Not having a job.
    -Waiting to hear from employers about interviews.
    -Not having a car
    -Not knowing anyone my age around here.
    -Not seeing my friends everyday (they're back home)

Sometimes I miss home a lot. It's getting better, though. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 4 2006, 03:11 AM)
    i just tried to find a pick from the foley vs ric flair match from the recent ppv, where they threw each other onto tumbtacks
    ouch

fortunately, most of the thumbtacks are fake.
  • see i thought that for a long time, but they really arnt!

the barbed wire is though...
  • i hate it when i have more than 4 hours of homework in one night....
    yea i worked on it for 4 hours.. and i still have american lit homework to do tomorow...
    this is fuckin insane...
  • -OK Go not coming to Michigan on their tour. *cries*

Looks like a trip to Chicago or Toronto this november.
  • so... my friend came into school today looking pale and sick, and she threw up in the bathroom once or twice, and she finally told us that she purposely overdosed on twenty asprin.

then this afternoon she acted like everything was fine.

but its not- she's been screwing up lately and no one knows if we can trust her, and so now she thinks she hasn't got any friends.

I think we're gonna go to the school guidance people soon, if this keeps up. her parents will know eventually, but they might take it the wrong way if we told them. So we'll see what the school can do about it, and at the very least someone will know.
  • how old is she?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 16 2006, 03:18 AM)
    so... my friend came into school today looking pale and sick, and she threw up in the bathroom once or twice, and she finally told us that she purposely overdosed on twenty asprin.

but its not- she's been screwing up lately and no one knows if we can trust her, and so now she thinks she hasn't got any friends.

I think we're gonna go to the school guidance people soon, if this keeps up. her parents will know eventually, but they might take it the wrong way if we told them. So we'll see what the school can do about it, and at the very least someone will know.

<3 I hope it all goes well. You'd be doing the right thing to tell guidance. There's obviously something going on with your friend that needs professional attention.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 16 2006, 04:18 AM)
    so... my friend came into school today looking pale and sick, and she threw up in the bathroom once or twice, and she finally told us that she purposely overdosed on twenty asprin.

go to the guidance people sooner rather then latter, as in monday!

if someone is trying to OD themselfs

its a cry for help

awnser said cry