In this Discussion

Crappy List

Comments

• This. right now, this is crappy.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Sep 20 2006, 12:52 AM)
    too far away sad.gif But, when I come to america, i'm going to wisconsin first, and you're giving me a tour of america biggrin.gif

-not being able to find a script i wrote in 2003

uh. we could both use a tour of america.
    ive only been to half the states touching my state..
    if we can drive there then we might be able to go, is my familys traveling idea...
  • Hangovers suck.
  • Going to college everyday and being eaten by mosquitos (wich i'm alergic to), because the campus is filled with those evil animals.
    Besides being all red and puffy, i also get humiliated by older students because there's a tradition here that is called "praxes" and we have to obey to everything those morrons say.
  • headaches. they're the most evil little things ever. they suck.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 8 2006, 02:04 PM)
    Going to college everyday and being eaten by mosquitos (wich i'm alergic to), because the campus is filled with those evil animals.
    Besides being all red and puffy, i also get humiliated by older students because there's a tradition here that is called "praxes" and we have to obey to everything those morrons say.

What school do you go to? Is it a military school? Cause otherwise, that sucks hardcore.

We have tons of mosquitoes down here, too. I guess that's what happens when the city is built on a swamp, but it's bloody annoying.
  • Someone trying to make you enjoy something and not understanding why you hate them.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 8 2006, 09:05 PM)
    What school do you go to? Is it a military school? Cause otherwise, that sucks hardcore.

We have tons of mosquitoes down here, too. I guess that's what happens when the city is built on a swamp, but it's bloody annoying.

No it's no military, it's just a normal school. But they do it everywhere to freshman. They makes us bend for them, call us worms (and we have to respond) paint our faces all over, make us crawl in the middle of the mood, make us kiss boys we've never met etc etc...very very funny for them who are watching, not so fun for us.

It's not a swamp but it's very close, it's an industrial zone. It sucks not only because of the mosquitoes but also because of the smell. sad.gif
  • my american lit. professor/class in general. he sucks, and i can't look at him, and i can barely listen to him because he drives me absolutely nuts with all his mannerisms and what-nots. which makes the class a pain, because most of our grade is just attendance, so i have to go. plus the material we're doing now is getting old.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 9 2006, 05:25 PM)
    my american lit. professor/class in general. he sucks, and i can't look at him, and i can barely listen to him because he drives me absolutely nuts with all his mannerisms and what-nots. which makes the class a pain, because most of our grade is just attendance, so i have to go. plus the material we're doing now is getting old.

That's why they invented ipods laugh.gif
    Why most of literature professors are so terribly boring?
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 9 2006, 06:31 AM)
    No it's no military, it's just a normal school. But they do it everywhere to freshman. They makes us bend for them, call us worms (and we have to respond) paint our faces all over, make us crawl in the middle of the mood, make us kiss boys we've never met etc etc...very very funny for them who are watching, not so fun for us.

It's not a swamp but it's very close, it's an industrial zone. It sucks not only because of the mosquitoes but also because of the smell. sad.gif

Seriously? What school is that? I've never heard of that being done at any school other than a military academy. I know my friends and I would never have put up with that nonsense.

I actually loved the last lit professor I had, and I'm hoping the ones I have in Italy will also be really cool...*crosses fingers* I guess the subject is kinda hard to make interesting, though.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 10 2006, 06:10 AM)
    Seriously? What school is that? I've never heard of that being done at any school other than a military academy. I know my friends and I would never have put up with that nonsense.

I actually loved the last lit professor I had, and I'm hoping the ones I have in Italy will also be really cool...*crosses fingers* I guess the subject is kinda hard to make interesting, though.

We have to put up with that or else we'd be rejected by senior students, and believe me, that's the wost that can happend. Here in Portugal it happends in every college, it began some centuries ago in the first college ever made bla bla bla...bullshit. And the next year i'll have the oportunity for revenge. I think it's kinda silly to say revenge cause revenge shoulb be against the ones who caused us the pain, not another innocent freshman. Every now and then this traditions is so bad that it ends up in court, especially in the Institute of Agronomy, there its awfull! Freshman are treated worst than scum.

Are you going to study to Italy?Cool laugh.gif ! Can you speak italian?What are you studing, by the way?(sorry if it's too many questions...i don't mean to be nosy...). Be prepared cause italian man are known for being hot wub.gif
  • ^^ i'm sorry...that really does suck. in high school we had "freshman friday" where on the first friday of the year it was tradition to dump freshman in trashcans. though, to be honest, i'm pretty sure no one took it that seriously. the one and only time i can remember when something happened was when my friend dumped her little brother...and afterwards he came out (cracking up) and proceeded to tackle her to the ground and tickle her.

my addition to the crappy list: NO ONE BEING UP WHEN I AM
    jeebus...i'm bored as hell. (how boring is hell? i'd imagine it'd be really intense. anyway...)
    so far i've tried to remedy the situation by watching tv (infomercials mostly) and playing air hockey in the lounge...by myself.
    yeah...i'm cool. haha, i'm the EPITOME of cool biggrin.gif

....i'm stillll bored. la la la
    it's 516a and i'm not sleepy either. dry.gif
  • what time is it in california?here it's 1:29 pm
    I should be making lunch but i don't fell like it...
  • the heater in my room isn't working. that's crappy considering it's been snowing all day & it is FREAKING cold. and i have no winter coat w/ me. it's not supposed to be like this in early october.

another crappy: my friend informed me that michael ian black & michael showalter are going to be "in town" this weekend. how i didn't already know this is beyond me because m.i.b. might possibly be one of my favorite people ever, and i loved stella. the crappy thing is that i live 2 and half hours away from "town", and have no ride to get there.
  • there are no buses or anything?
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 13 2006, 12:10 AM)
    the heater in my room isn't working. that's crappy considering it's been snowing all day & it is FREAKING cold. and i have no winter coat w/ me. it's not supposed to be like this in early october.

another crappy: my friend informed me that michael ian black & michael showalter are going to be "in town" this weekend. how i didn't already know this is beyond me because m.i.b. might possibly be one of my favorite people ever, and i loved stella. the crappy thing is that i live 2 and half hours away from "town", and have no ride to get there.

wow... Showalter is on of my favourist persons eva tongue.gif , i wish they would play Toronto...

read their myspace for thier day by day account of the tour... lyk OMG they are blogging together
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 12 2006, 11:10 PM)
    the heater in my room isn't working. that's crappy considering it's been snowing all day & it is FREAKING cold. and i have no winter coat w/ me. it's not supposed to be like this in early october.

OMG I WILL DRIVE YOU.

Note that fact that I have no idea where you live and I'm currently in Florida, so I probably won't get there in time. BUT STILL! I love Stella as well, and I'd be there in a heartbeat if I were nearby.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Oct 13 2006, 03:31 PM)
    OMG I WILL DRIVE YOU.

Note that fact that I have no idea where you live and I'm currently in Florida, so I probably won't get there in time. BUT STILL! I love Stella as well, and I'd be there in a heartbeat if I were nearby.

haha, i wish! but i live in wisconsin, so that'd be quite a drive. although, if you left now... tongue.gif

and i did think about the bus, but the only one going from here to there left during my classes today, and was a tadge too expensive for me. not to mention the fact that once i get there, i have no way to get to my actual home. grr.

crappy: midterms. heck, tests/exams/quizzes in general. hate 'em.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 13 2006, 10:00 PM)
    haha, i wish! but i live in wisconsin, so that'd be quite a drive. although, if you left now... tongue.gif

and i did think about the bus, but the only one going from here to there left during my classes today, and was a tadge too expensive for me. not to mention the fact that once i get there, i have no way to get to my actual home. grr.
    crappy: midterms. heck, tests/exams/quizzes in general. hate 'em.

That bus sittuation sucks! I understand what it is to have no good transportations...it's horrible.