In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Here, let's all look at this to help us calm down. He's not eating, but he's not all that attractive either:

And now that I've done that, I'll restore your faith with this:
  • ok, up the nose shots are never good either...where do you all find these pictures?
  • ZOMBIE! AH!

laugh.gif Not unattractive, but I find this one incredibly amusing...
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 24 2007, 02:18 PM)

Look at how pleased that guy is with his cellphone's ability to take pictures!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 24 2007, 11:18 AM)

Wow. Just wow.
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 24 2007, 02:25 PM)
    ok, up the nose shots are never good either...where do you all find these pictures?

Those last two I posted? My camera. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mixtape)
    Look at how pleased that guy is with his cellphone's ability to take pictures!

HA! Very true!
  • i had a dream with Damian in it. and he looked gorgeous of course!

biggrin.gif

wearin a charcoal colored suit.

wub.gif
  • DJRose, you take awesome pictures! I've never tried to take a camera into a show.

How close were you?
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 23 2007, 08:17 PM)
    Moving on, bah! Look at your signature, darling! wink.gif

I do keep one ugly picture of Damian in my My Pictures folder. Just to remind myself that he's not always, you know, hot.
    *laughs at self*

oh poor guy, if he sees this he's going to become manorexic. eat D ,please.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 24 2007, 04:17 AM)

Look at Tim's face - even he is disgusted by Damian's eating habits tongue.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 24 2007, 07:18 PM)

I'm trying desperately hard not to stare at his tongue here, but I can't help it. And I know that's incredibly creepy but.... argh.

Rachel, you're not helping, here!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 24 2007, 03:02 PM)
    I'm trying desperately hard not to stare at his tongue here, but I can't help it. And I know that's incredibly creepy but.... argh.

Rachel, you're not helping, here!!!

If staring at Damian's tongue in that picture is wrong, I don't wanna be right!!
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 24 2007, 05:37 PM)
    DJRose, you take awesome pictures! I've never tried to take a camera into a show.

How close were you?

Thank you! Actually though, that one that you're all drooling over was taken by someone else using my camera. I took the up the nose shot (although I really wasn't trying to get up his nose, LOL). I was against the barrier, about a yard from the stage.

Allie and Mel, you're quite welcome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 23 2007, 11:17 PM)
    he's not always, you know, hot.
    QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 24 2007, 01:41 AM)
    I do hope that was a failed attempt at a joke, because I don't know if I can RUN to Cincinnati in two hours to correct it...laugh.gif laugh.gif

True. Damian has many and varied qualities that make him hot, quite apart from his physical appearance. I wouldn't still be here if he didn't.

That said, I'm kind of delighted at grossing you all out with the pic of him eating. tongue.gif I'm telling you, I think it's important to have one ugly picture of the guy.
    QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 24 2007, 06:02 PM)
    Look at Tim's face - even he is disgusted by Damian's eating habits tongue.gif
    hahahahahaha!

For the other photos, you're welcome! Here's one more (credit to sakura707 on Flickr). *double sigh*

btw: sheri's got more good photos at http://okgocentral.com --Selfless Plug Ed.
  • Uhmm, yea, I'm gonna have you go ahead.....and just sort-of stop with the wikipedia personal entries, m'kay? Thanks a bunch, Milton.

Seriously. Someone keeps editing Damian's Wikipedia page to include his wife's information, and it is quite annoying, continuing to correct it. The bandmates (as well as every other celebrity in this world) ask that you respect their privacy, and although she isn't a terribly huge secret, Damian's wife, I'm sure he would still appreciate it if you kept it on the down-low and not publicize it, especially on such a site as Wiki. Or maybe I'm just being anal and should let it go (though I thought we all agreed it was a personal matter).

Whomever put up his mugshot, however...genius.
  • well, that person is probably not on this forum, I think, since the band's privacy is something that people who would join a band's forum most likely care about. I mean, "we all agreed" doesn't necessarily include people who aren't interested in being here.
    I think maybe you should post in the wiki that the band would prefer that their personal lives stay private- the wiki person would see it. And it would prevent others from doing it in the future.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 24 2007, 09:06 PM)
    well, that person is probably not on this forum, I think, since the band's privacy is something that people who would join a band's forum most likely care about. I mean, "we all agreed" doesn't necessarily include people who aren't interested in being here.
    I think maybe you should post in the wiki that the band would prefer that their personal lives stay private- the wiki person would see it. And it would prevent others from doing it in the future.

Way ahead of you. It has been done. smile.gif

I wasn't sure if it was someone from the forum; there is no way to tell. But just in case, I thought I would say something. He never said that he didn't want his wife talked about, but nevertheless, there are some here from the JC that I am sure would try and track down her personal information, so I would not want them to see it and think "Oooooh, stalking time."
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 24 2007, 10:32 PM)
    Uhmm, yea, I'm gonna have you go ahead.....and just sort-of stop with the wikipedia personal entries, m'kay? Thanks a bunch, Milton.

Whomever put up his mugshot, however...genius.

hahaha i totally agree hahaha biggrin.gif

o and I love the Office Space reference

wait someone kept putting his wife's info? that's kinda weird. did they change it?
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 24 2007, 09:51 PM)
    hahaha i totally agree hahaha biggrin.gif

o and I love the Office Space reference

wait someone kept putting his wife's info? that's kinda weird. did they change it?

*I* changed it. I keep deleting it from the page, but it re-appears every so often. And since I don't really care for Wikipedia, it's a royal pain to keep going back there and looking for it. tongue.gif

I *heart* Office Space. There is a great sign around my house from a car wash that says "Uhmmm, yeah. If you could, you know, get your car washed? That would be great. M'kay? Thanks." Cult classic.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 25 2007, 07:23 AM)
    *I* changed it. I keep deleting it from the page, but it re-appears every so often. And since I don't really care for Wikipedia, it's a royal pain to keep going back there and looking for it. tongue.gif

I'm a little scared of Wikipedia (and the idea of being an author there) and never opened an account, but I'll think about helping out with that. There's supposed to be a script somewhere that can alert you to changes in a web page. Maybe I can hunt that down again and use it for this, and other things.

I'm glad this came up, because I was confused when I got--from an aunt of all people--an E-mail briefly mentioning that... "stuff". She's not some hardcore fan or anything, she was just curious after my concert experiences and my gifting her a dozen or so OK Go songs, and she went to wikipedia once. I was like, "WTF, where did you get this information?" and I told her I didn't think it should be up there. When I saw it for myself, and it stayed there for the longest time, I didn't know whether it was finally okay or what. So do we have a consensus that it's still not okay?

If anyone knows otherwise (that it is okay), please speak up and save some work! wink.gif

As an aside, on the day when hubby checked the page out, under Trivia, someone had written, "Damian is HOTTTTTT" which we both found hilarious. It had been promptly removed by the time I looked for it, but... laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • K, I went into Wikipedia (that talk page fuckin' horrifies me, I don't know if I used it correctly). Your change had been reverted already, so I changed it again to delete what needs omitted, and added to the talk page, to make the case that the inclusion of this information runs afoul of Wikipedia guidelines.

Wikipedia makes me nervous so let me know how you think I did blink.gif blink.gif