In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Actually, it's very easy to tell who it is that keeps editing the information. I've checked, I know who it is, and if it keeps happening after this message (that she probably has seen) I will talk to her personally. But I'll respect her privacy and not out her to you guys. Gosh this sounds so harsh, but I'm just trying to make it clear. Sorry!

In the meantime, I've asked my husband who is a wikipedia genius (he likes to put things in categories, don't ask) to take a look. He said you did a great job, Karen (although he didn't realize it was you, I did, LOL)!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 25 2007, 02:25 PM)
    Actually, it's very easy to tell who it is that keeps editing the information. I've checked, I know who it is, and if it keeps happening after this message (that she probably has seen) I will talk to her personally. But I'll respect her privacy and not out her to you guys. Gosh this sounds so harsh, but I'm just trying to make it clear. Sorry!

Oh that's okay. We're just trying to get the right thing done, and just disagree on what that is. Good luck w/ that if you have to have a talk.
    QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 25 2007, 02:25 PM)
    In the meantime, I've asked my husband who is a wikipedia genius (he likes to put things in categories, don't ask)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 25 2007, 02:25 PM)
    to take a look. He'll make sure that it's been made perfectly clear on the page that Damian's fanbase has been made aware of his preference for privacy and will be respecting that in future, until we hear otherwise from a trusted source.

Thanks to him in advance for the help!
  • damian in spain (20th july 2007)

^^
  • I'd been hoping that we would get some pictures or video from Europe. Thank you, Marta!
  • Woah, Marta, did you take those? They look really professional!!!
  • QUOTE (marta91 @ Jul 25 2007, 06:51 AM)
    damian in spain (20th july 2007)

I think his hair looks especially awesome in this photo!
  • QUOTE (marta91 @ Jul 25 2007, 08:51 AM)
    damian in spain (20th july 2007)

^^

OMFG!! The thoughts going through my mind right now...too much...sensory overload

HOT Pictures! Thanks for sharing.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 25 2007, 06:25 AM)
    Actually, it's very easy to tell who it is that keeps editing the information. I've checked, I know who it is, and if it keeps happening after this message (that she probably has seen) I will talk to her personally. But I'll respect her privacy and not out her to you guys. Gosh this sounds so harsh, but I'm just trying to make it clear. Sorry!

In the meantime, I've asked my husband who is a wikipedia genius (he likes to put things in categories, don't ask) to take a look. He said you did a great job, Karen (although he didn't realize it was you, I did, LOL)!

Ahhh, I see. It *is* someone from the board. How horribly rude. But yes, do talk to her if you have to. Things like the groove in Damian's underthings, as much as we would all like to know about, don't really deserve to be listed on a heavy traffic site such as Wiki. You don't have to be rude about it; maybe she just doesn't realize how personal information should ultimately stay personal.

Karen, you did an AMAZING job at reverting my entry, especially after they took a personal stand and said it was ok. I applaud you. biggrin.gif
  • Ohmigosh Marta - those are incredible! Thank You Thank You for those beautiful pictures!

QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 25 2007, 10:17 AM)
    Ahhh, I see. It *is* someone from the board. How horribly rude. But yes, do talk to her if you have to. Things like the groove in Damian's underthings, as much as we would all like to know about, don't really deserve to be listed on a heavy traffic site such as Wiki. You don't have to be rude about it; maybe she just doesn't realize how personal information should ultimately stay personal.

Karen, you did an AMAZING job at reverting my entry, especially after they took a personal stand and said it was ok. I applaud you. biggrin.gif

T-dog, I think she's relatively new to OK Go fandom and therefore doesn't realize the drama that has swirled around this information in past. I wouldn't have known myself, without people having told me. I think she knows now though, and so I'm pretty sure that the info won't pop up again unless Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore okays it.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 25 2007, 10:17 AM)
    Ahhh, I see. It *is* someone from the board. How horribly rude.

ugh! what a mess! I'm sorry I said it probly wasn't someone from the board, Toiletdog.
    I'm really surprised. Damian mentions a lot in interviews that he's married (which I think is honorable...I know of a guy who hid his marriage for years simply to score ratings with the teenage girl demographic) so it's totally ok, I think, to resound that recognition...but he's never ever mentioned who she was, and we should understand from that that the couple wants privacy.
    I'm really sorry I said that, Toiletdog. You did right.

edit: just read the page. Karen, Rachel- you did an awesome job!
  • Hola smile.gif I just read the response on Damian's talk page at Wikipedia, and it makes perfect sense. Unlike personal attacks, strong arguments have a way of convincing me wink.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jul 25 2007, 10:37 AM)
    Hola smile.gif I just read the response on Damian's talk page at Wikipedia, and it makes perfect sense. Unlike personal attacks, strong arguments have a way of convincing me wink.gif

Rosa

Rosa, no one's been attacking you. In fact I personally was trying to keep your anonymity as well as Damian's and defended you by saying you were relatively new and probably weren't aware of the public stance on this issue.
  • Thanks Rachel, I appreciate it. It was about the "horribly rude" part I was talking about... it's no big deal anyways, just a matter of eloquence. Yes I realize you were trying to keep my anonimity, don't worry about it. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 25 2007, 03:59 PM)
    Woah, Marta, did you take those? They look really professional!!!

oh, no, I didn't... those are the "official" ones from the FIB website. i've got to look for some pictures from someone who was in the concert, i couldn't go....

i'm very glad you've liked them ^^
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 24 2007, 09:14 PM)
    True. Damian has many and varied qualities that make him hot, quite apart from his physical appearance. I wouldn't still be here if he didn't.

I'm glad to hear someone make this statement. He is so intelligent, creative, funny, etc. those things just add to his physical appearance. I'm amazed at how different he can look from picture to picture or video to video. It definitely must have to do with his attitude at the moment. I was just explaining what makes him attractive to my friend. I'm quoting her here,"you like HIM?" She said he kind of scared her! I had to laugh and say that he scares me a bit too sometimes. I am not a spontaneous kind of person.
  • QUOTE (marta91 @ Jul 25 2007, 09:51 AM)

^^

wub.gif this is definitely becoming my new wallpaper.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jul 25 2007, 08:55 AM)
    Thanks Rachel, I appreciate it. It was about the "horribly rude" part I was talking about... it's no big deal anyways, just a matter of eloquence. Yes I realize you were trying to keep my anonimity, don't worry about it. smile.gif

My apologies for the remark. It was not attack on your character; it was the fact that the information kept coming up when it really shouldn't have been. I am just glad things have been settled and all is well in the world again. smile.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha)
    ugh! what a mess! I'm sorry I said it probly wasn't someone from the board, Toiletdog.

Hey, no worries! It could have easily been someone from off the boards. ;D I'm just glad everything is taken care of.
    My apologies for the remark. It was not attack on your character; it was the fact that the information kept coming up when it really shouldn't have been. I am just glad things have been settled and all is well in the world again.

That's very gracious, thanks. smile.gif

Rosa
    I'm glad to hear someone make this statement. He is so intelligent, creative, funny, etc. those things just add to his physical appearance. I'm amazed at how different he can look from picture to picture or video to video. It definitely must have to do with his attitude at the moment. I was just explaining what makes him attractive to my friend. I'm quoting her here,"you like HIM?" She said he kind of scared her! I had to laugh and say that he scares me a bit too sometimes. I am not a spontaneous kind of person.

ah yes, Tim says so too...LOL...

Rosa biggrin.gif
  • I found this one on flickr.

please don't let this madness end...somebody post more pictures