In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• acually i dont think that jewish people get christened lol i think that would make them not jewish lol but i could be wrong also.....i like how we are talking about tim in the damian is hot thread haha........Tim BAMF Nordwind.....classic
  • Oops, forgot.

Damian BAMF Kulash.
  • haha i dont think that works as well lol oops i mean it works great lol
  • ARE YOU SAYING DAMIAN IS NOT A BAMF?!!!

ohmy.gif

*gigantic gasp*

ohmy.gif

JK

Tim is more BAMF.
  • well yeha damian is a BAMF in the way he acts but Tim really is more of a BAMF just because its Tim lol
  • Maybe Damian is more Mofo/Mofu? Is that a good thing?

But back to Damian. Yes, he rocks.
  • ...and he's hot

woah, perfect thread name!
  • what does mofo mean doesnt that mean like retarded lol
  • OMG That's so creepy, what a coincidence.
  • I know! how weird?
  • As a Jew, I'll speak up. biggrin.gif

Jewish people do not get Christened - you're right, the word "Christ" is in there, so that only applies to Christians. When a baby is born, they get their names at the Bris/Circumcision (for a boy), or a naming (for a girl).

Which brings me to a very interesting question - I wonder what Tim's Hebrew name is.

Porifera, I was about 5 people back from the stage at Irving Plaza, mostly center but a little towards the Andy side of Damian. Next NYC show we're both at I'll know to look for you!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 04:24 PM)
    what does mofo mean doesnt that mean like retarded lol

Here you go: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mofo
  • Thanks for the information! That's fascinating. I wonder too what Tim's Hebrew name is...
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 2 2007, 04:29 PM)
    As a Jew, I'll speak up. biggrin.gif

Jewish people do not get Christened - you're right, the word "Christ" is in there, so that only applies to Christians. When a baby is born, they get their names at the Bris/Circumcision (for a boy), or a naming (for a girl).

Which brings me to a very interesting question - I wonder what Tim's Hebrew name is.

Porifera, I was about 5 people back from the stage at Irving Plaza, mostly center but a little towards the Andy side of Damian. Next NYC show we're both at I'll know to look for you!

wow thanks for that information im a catholic so we really dont get taught about other religions
  • O Rachel, really?! Ya I was like 2 back from the stage, like in between Damian and Andy. And I'm sure I've said this before, but me and my friends gave Damian the frisbee, if you remember that. Ya, next time, i'll totally look for you!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 2 2007, 04:31 PM)

ooooo haha i just remember people saying "your such a mofo" and i htought it meant like stupid or somthing lol
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 04:34 PM)
    ooooo haha i just remember people saying "your such a mofo" and i htought it meant like stupid or somthing lol

Haha, yea I never made the connection either until I decided to look it up a while back.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 2 2007, 04:33 PM)
    O Rachel, really?! Ya I was like 2 back from the stage, like in between Damian and Andy. And I'm sure I've said this before, but me and my friends gave Damian the frisbee, if you remember that. Ya, next time, i'll totally look for you!

Ha! I remember the frisbee, and Damian telling you that you should've written bigger so that it could be seen on camera! That was great. biggrin.gif

And you guys are fully welcome on the Jewish info. If you have questions about other stuff just ask! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 03:32 PM)
    wow thanks for that information im a catholic so we really dont get taught about other religions

I'm Catholic too! smile.gif

But Judaism is so cool to me that if I weren't Catholic, I'd probably be Jewish.

I shouldn't have said that, actually.
  • i know this may sound stupid but i seriously dont see the point in some religions bc i mean most of them teach the same thing like christians and catholics i dont see the point