In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 2 2007, 07:30 PM)
    haha yup that was us! ya he was like you shouldn't have written so much because then I could have read it and it would be on camera! but o well, me giving it to him was on camera, so that's still cool! and the people in front of my friends and I were like screaming to get his attention so we could give it to him! hahaha

it's just so weird knowing you were like a few people behind me, yet like I had no idea, ya know?
    WOW, JUST WOW

It was an amazing night all around. :-D As for being in close proximity, truth is I didn't even know these boards existed yet! I was still over on the JC! So that's weird.

And since we're discussing hot Damian stuffs, I'll repost another gem from my own camera:
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 2 2007, 11:46 PM)
    And since we're discussing hot Damian stuffs, I'll repost another gem from my own camera:

He totally does that to screw with all of our minds. And he know's he can wink.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 04:30 PM)

That man makes me want to get my fat arse back on a treadmill. I need to have a waist just like him.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 2 2007, 08:33 PM)
    I think that's the one that inspired Tdog's "Damian's pubes" thread, too.

Did I say that out loud?

Are you NEVER going to let me live that down? HUH? I said I wasn't sorry...biggrin.gif
  • I have to admit, Damian is a UMF(ultimate mind ****), it does make him sooo HOT! Thanks for the yummy shots.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Aug 3 2007, 01:09 AM)
    Are you NEVER going to let me live that down? HUH? I said I wasn't sorry...biggrin.gif

Hipbones, lovey. HIPBONES.
  • Some pictures of Damian in Australia

They're all taken by my amazingly talented photographer friend, Danielle.

There's more if you want them?
  • ohmy.gif I WANT, I want!

Is it just me or does he look even better than normal?
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 3 2007, 09:59 AM)
    There's more if you want them?

*sigh* All right. If you insist.

tongue.gif

Between the two of us, we got a veritable shitload of Damian pictures. Mine turned out fuzzy and terrible, while hers turned out like mini-works of art.
  • "Veritable shitload" is one of my most favorite phrases. smile.gif

That last one... ahhh...
  • WOWWW.
    These are amazing! I wish I could take pictures like that...
  • Those are great! Thanks!
  • ahhh lovely pictures!
  • She's so talented!
    And look at that broach!!
    Thx for sharing these!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 3 2007, 02:39 PM)
    She's so talented!
    And look at that broach!!
    Thx for sharing these!

That is quite the broach smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 2 2007, 06:52 PM)
    I have such a soft spot for this picture, haha.

That has to be one of my favorite Damian poses. And the pants just make it better. And the tie in his hand.

I read that, paused, and said to myself, "There's a tie in his hand?". tongue.gif It's a bit hard to look away from the center of the pic to notice that tie, however did you do it? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 3 2007, 05:56 PM)
    I read that, paused, and said to myself, "There's a tie in his hand?". tongue.gif It's a bit hard to look away from the center of the pic to notice that tie, however did you do it? tongue.gif

laugh.gif I think it comes from the hours and hours of gazing at it.