In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• DJRose said:

And to balance out the last post, here is an article about how smart Damian is as a businessman.

http://www.fastcompany.com/1704170/ok-gos-damian-kulash-i-spend-more-of-my-hours-on-the-business-side-than-id-like-to ;

Reading stuff like that exhausts me. I don't know where that man finds the energy!! It's funny that he is a Libra like my mom, though... she is a total work-aholic too.

• "When Kulash was looking for someone to build the Rube Goldberg machine, he came across MIT grads Nadeem Mazen and Ali Mohammad at Serious Business Design."

Hmmm...Serious Business?

• DJRose said:
    violetchaos364 said:

BTW, welcome alientologist!!!

Alientologist isn't here often, but she is one of my favorite long time contributors.  She's responsible for "Sex On Legs With Coffee."  :-D

VERY PLEASED TO MEET YOU, ALIENTOLOGIST!!!>bows<

>i'm not worthy! i'm not worthy!<

Your photos make me happy. LaughLaughLaughLaugh

• Aleatory said:

"When Kulash was looking for someone to build the Rube Goldberg machine, he came across MIT grads Nadeem Mazen and Ali Mohammad at Serious Business Design."

Hmmm...Serious Business?

Yeah, I noticed that too!

• Damian x Mic Stand

Am pretty sure I've never seen a gif of this scene being made, but sorz in advance if it's already been done!

Just felt like making one of these in celebration of the fact that emimusic has FINALLY lifted its international country ban on its Youtube vids. (at least insofar as OK Go is concerned, which is really all that matters :)  ) 

• Ooo, me likey like, laydeejol, and I'm not just saying that because "Invincible" is my fav Ok Go vid. Yey, glad you can watch Ok Go with a little less restriction in your region.
  • Glad u likey Tempe :) go on, hv tons of fun posting it everywhere! ;) 

Whilst we're on the subject of international zones, has anyone come across a fellow boardie fm Hong Kong? Coz it's certainly feeling a bit desolate out here o.O x

• squashedbanana said:

Watch out for that evil twin behind you!

• Tempe Arizona said:
    squashedbanana said:

That evil twin is quite lovely... Smile

• silver12 said:
    Tempe Arizona said:
    squashedbanana said:

That evil twin is quite lovely... Smile

Who said that the evil twin was the one in back? Wink

• Sooo I'm far too lazy to post actual pictures, but win.  ;)

• ...even his shoes look sexier than most. ;) x

more where it's at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sleepydoll3/sets/72157625365195835/

• laydeejol said:

...even his shoes look sexier than most. ;) x

Seriously!!! Kiss

• You can tell a lot about a man by the kind of shoes he wears, or so says The Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo. Am I the only girl in the world missing the gene to appreciate shoes? Maybe a scientific study on Tempe is needed. Wink
  • hahah if anything at least we know Damian's a diehard loyalist...juz look at his undying love for Converse Jack Purcell Lows (and no other!) mmmmm ;) x
  • Tempe Arizona said:You can tell a lot about a man by the kind of shoes he wears, or so says The Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo. Am I the only girl in the world missing the gene to appreciate shoes? Maybe a scientific study on Tempe is needed. Wink

Shoes are big for me, probably because I hate men in sandals.  When I see a cute guy, I always check out his footwear.  Yet another reason Damian is my ideal.

• My mum took this one.  ;)

Of course, she also made me leave before I could meet them.. so I'm not sure that the picture was worth that.  >>

•                                                 

Tumblr is down for the day :( 

I never thought I'd miss it that much. :(  :(  :( time to wean off it, maybe? o.O 

Anyhoozle. here's some Damian gif spammage, all made by yours truly (these were supposed to go on my Tumblr instead, but since it's down I can't be bothered to wait)

I've edited them quite a bit myself, but sorz in advance if they seem really similar to others previously made!

• Creepy! I just replied and it didn't ever show up. Now I have to repeat my utterly pointless post.

I'm actually glad tumblr is down, sorta wish facebook would do that sometimes. I hate how a lot of creativity goes on over there instead of here.