In this Discussion

OK Go will have a new DVD out

Comments

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 28 2006, 09:00 PM)
    (they should accept euros even if the UK is too cool to convert to euros...)

YEAH WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

You Brits being all, "We're too cool for that shit, yo." dry.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 28 2006, 03:39 PM)
    YEAH WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

You Brits being all, "We're too cool for that shit, yo." dry.gif

Well, the UK IS a whole lot of cool.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 28 2006, 07:40 PM)
    Well, the UK IS a whole lot of cool.

No it's not. Cool is me going to Spain, France and Germany and not worring about exchange. THAT'S cool.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 29 2006, 09:33 AM)
    No it's not. Cool is me going to Spain, France and Germany and not worring about exchange. THAT'S cool.

Yeah, but for foreigners, we get cool new money. Just like Switzerland, too.
  • this made me happy.
    I can't wait for next Tuesday!
  • HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH! those clips of the DVD on the JC are so awesome!
  • holly crap im late.... GAH!!!! now i know what i want for christmas! smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

oh my, ive seen almost everything on that (except for the theres a fire vid and the making of treadmills) BUT I STILL WANT IT!!!

woot, i love music DVDs

EDIT: what, no tim Beatboxing?
  • Now to get in a lot of trouble.

A few bands, when they've reissued a CD as a CD+DVD combination, have sold the DVD cheapish on their website as a standalone. Plan?

Still, if it gets people who've admired the videos but not listened to anything else to buy the album and, like, listen to it, that's got to be a good thing.

Incidentally, I can't think of one of these bonus DVDs ever NOT being region-free. But in any event for non-Americans, you can preorder it on www.cd-wow.com - they deliver free worldwide and it's pretty cheap.
  • I have just pre-ordered mine.

Now I must pray for the dvd to be played in my brazilian dvd player.

tongue.gif
  • 17 ok go vids? it says so on that advert on the okgo.net page.

theres that many vids?

amw, here it goes again, Invincible, do what you want, Do What You Want (band video), get over it, don't ask me, you're so damn hot X2.

thats ten... what else? or maybe it means just random videos not music videos? yes maybe that would make more sense?
  • See track list here:

QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 20 2006, 09:57 PM)
  • link: OK Go Capitalizing on Internet Popularity

most of the info in the link is stuff we've already heard, but this was new for me:
    OK Go contributed a cover of "Father Christmas" to Unaccompanied Minors, a film scheduled to arrive in theatres on December 8. They'll also tape an appearance in the NBC TV series Las Vegas that will air in January.
  • Now the OK Go Logo is dancing (or trying to) on treadmills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCGxz9lbe4o
  • Do you know who is behind the logo?
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 1 2006, 09:19 AM)
    Do you know who is behind the logo?

hahhahaha oh-my-gosh! i LOVE that! ...

im going to guess that its Dan... just cause hes wearing converse shoes...

...and also cause he has the best legs of the group? tongue.gif could you imagine if it was really dan?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 1 2006, 05:17 PM)
    hahhahaha oh-my-gosh! i LOVE that! ...

im going to guess that its Dan... just cause hes wearing converse shoes...

...and also cause he has the best legs of the group? tongue.gif could you imagine if it was really dan?

I also thought about it!! Because of the converse in first place also! That tought is amusing laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 29 2006, 05:25 PM)
    Yeah, but for foreigners, we get cool new money. Just like Switzerland, too.

Euros are different in each country.Only the bills are the same, coins are different, they have a symbol of the country.
  • I'm pretty sure it's Trish.
  • QUOTE (Damo @ Oct 31 2006, 01:02 AM)
    Now to get in a lot of trouble.

A few bands, when they've reissued a CD as a CD+DVD combination, have sold the DVD cheapish on their website as a standalone. Plan?

Still, if it gets people who've admired the videos but not listened to anything else to buy the album and, like, listen to it, that's got to be a good thing.

Incidentally, I can't think of one of these bonus DVDs ever NOT being region-free. But in any event for non-Americans, you can preorder it on www.cd-wow.com - they deliver free worldwide and it's pretty cheap.

damn, too late.... I didn't read this earlier sad.gif . I have asked a friend to pre-order the DVD/CD for me, I don't have a credit card and amazon Germany isn't going to sell this ltd. edition... *sigh* never mind, I'm just glad to get the DVD now (and I can use paypal for the payment to my friend in the US), can't wait to see all the stuff - though I'm sure I have seen a lot of it on youtube already cool.gif . and I'm in the lucky position to own a region 0 DVD-player, hehe...
  • I trecked over to Best Buy today to find the new Bright Eyes release (btw, I couldn't find it) and found the new CD/DVD combo sitting on the shelf, four copies. Now I should have just bought it right there but the price was $19.99 and there's always those first day sales at Best Buy, so I found an employee to help. Unfortunately he told me that they were not even supposed to be on display yet and he couldn't sell it to me proceeding to retrieve all the copies and take them away. sad.gif

It comes in a purple packaging around the cd similar to the black one on the initial release.