In this Discussion

OK Go will have a new DVD out

12346»

Comments

• IT'S JUST SO BIG! biggrin.gif (Of course, I mean on my TV instead of my computer - what did you think I meant?) I love seeing the videos on a bigger screen. I agree with Kikky that there's not a lot I haven't seen before, but it's nice to have it all in one place. I would have liked to see all of the Federal Truth videos on there, too. I ordered mine from coconuts.com and it arrived yesterday.

QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 7 2006, 10:19 PM)
    I hate to be so utterly consistent, but this DVD has left me with but two things on my mind ...

Damian's legs

Short shorts! laugh.gif Hahaha!
  • It's so awesome to have a DVD with all their videos on it. Booya! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 7 2006, 10:24 PM)
    I had the same thing on my mind when I was watching the behind the scenes treadmill vid. laugh.gif

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 8 2006, 10:08 AM)
    Short shorts! laugh.gif Hahaha!
    laugh.gif Omg, when that shot of him sitting on the floor came onscreen, I nearly died.

All sprawled out like that ...

I was just like,
    impurethoughtsimpurethoughtsimpurethoughtsimpurethoughtsimpurethoughtsimpurethou
    htsimpurethoughtsimpurethoughts
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 7 2006, 05:03 PM)
    sorry if I confused you with all the countries, this is a very international fan forum biggrin.gif

funny thing is, before the HIGA vid the forum was pretty much american and english w/ some Aussies (or at least, that's who participated)... now its all over the place!

makes it much more exciting, at least. biggrin.gif

I haven't gotten the stupid thing yet, but they're selling it at Newbury comics for $17.00 and I have a half-day tomorrow/day off friday, so I'll get there this weekend for sure.

I'm excited about having the videos on full screen and not on a computer that likes freezing randomly.
  • Okay, I just watched some of the DVD again, and I just gotta say that as hilarious as the boys are in the "Chic-a-Go-Go" video, the blond chick in the red shirt over on the left side whose mind is being fucking blown during the "Someday you'll miss me" bit is just as entertaining. It's hysterical! She's just like, "Who ARE these guys?!?!?" I love how she can't stop laughing and does that hand-flinging thing. It's soooo funny.

And is that J orge in the back, behind the "guitarist" girl? Not the guy in the white shirt & shades dancing; the one in the khaki shirt and shades, just standing/sitting/leaning there. Pretty funny/cool if it's him. laugh.gif

J orge?
  • Me and my sister think it's J orge. We always talk about how laid back he looks.

I'm still sad that they don't have all of the Chica-go-go video because the rest of it is awesome too.