In this Discussion

Who is in the dancing logo suit?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Anyone know? That was amusing.

Comments

• haha, I'm pretty sure it's Trish, but I could be wrong. I think I remember her being more leggy than that(the camera angle could be throwing me off too), so there's a chance it's Christin. But then again, who else but Trish would contrive such an idea? tongue.gif

My non-band member vote is Trish.

My band member vote would be Andy. But he'd have had to shave his legs for that..and uh..yeah no. mellow.gif
  • Yeah, we're talking about this in another thread, it must be Christin or Trish.
  • Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Trish. Trish has green converse just like the ones the logo is wearing, so that's my vote.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh-my-god! All I know that was hilarious.

Oh, I love this band!!!!
  • my vote would be fore trish too, except for the fact that Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore referred to the person as "Mr. OK Go Head"

totally random, but how awesome would it to have a Mr. OK Go Head? it'd be like a Mr. Potato-head, but with more paisley...and be just plain cooler.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 1 2006, 08:58 PM)
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Trish. Trish has green converse just like the ones the logo is wearing, so that's my vote.

Thems was black convies you know.

QUOTE (e 5170a @ Nov 1 2006, 11:27 PM)
    totally random, but how awesome would it to have a Mr. OK Go Head? it'd be like a Mr. Potato-head, but with more paisley...and be just plain cooler.

I WANT A MR. OKGO BOBBLEHEAD, OMG.
  • I'm confused . . .

dancing logo suit?
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 1 2006, 11:07 PM)
    Thems was black convies you know.

No, they're dark green. They LOOK black.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 1 2006, 09:02 PM)
    I'm confused . . .

dancing logo suit?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XJaTZ4RvfMo and http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCGxz9lbe4o
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Nov 2 2006, 08:22 AM)

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Those are fucking hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that's Trish.

Seriously. I want to know at what moment one of the five of them went, "WAIT! AS A PROMO, WE SHOULD HAVE ONE OF US DRESS UP AS A DANCING LOGO BOX! YEAH!"

Also, the whole "Get the real videos" = priceless. Haha.
  • ahhh yes trish it be, i think?

haha it is indeed funny smile.gif

^^ thats a pretty good idea! anyone up for it? i would but i dont have a camera haha ill try borrow one. The actual making of the masive logo would be the hardest!--we could have a mini competition. (hmm some how i think my idea is not asgood as yours) haha, oww. *hangs head in shame*
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, Mr. OK Go Head, how you amuse me with your dancing.

Mr. OK Go Head should make dancing appearances at random stops while OK Go is on tour.

"Mr. OK Go Head dancing in the KFC line."
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 1 2006, 10:49 PM)
    Yeah, we're talking about this in another thread, it must be Christin or Trish.

who's Christin?
  • QUOTE (sopheve @ Nov 2 2006, 09:12 PM)
    who's Christin?

http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?...ost&p=82112
  • The other half of the Snark-A-Snoops.
  • so yall think its Trish?

gah... i cant tell if the legs are shaved or not... but for some reason my first thought was Dan...

.... so in the words of Arosmith...

Dude looks like a lady? rolleyes.gif
  • I vote J orge.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 2 2006, 07:11 PM)
    I vote J orge.

I'm with you on that one. No way can that be a woman - legs are too manly, man.
  • laugh.gif

I was kidding about it being J orge, but wouldn't it be hilarious???

laugh.gif laugh.gif I do definitely think it could be a guy, though.
  • Well she's a dancer, she has a lot of muscle from the pictures I've seen. Plus she always wears her shoes like that.